Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 08:10 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,462,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Just who do you think is threatening her life?

If someone was threatening Obamas life would you blame the left or right? Be honest here we all know the answer
You make the fallacy that only people from the Left dislike her. Then you make the fallacy that dislike leads to death threats.
Another fallacy is that one needs to be interested in politics to send death threats to someone THAT IS NOT EVEN A POLITICIAN.

If politics were involved, than it wouldn't be Palin's daughter receiving death threats during a TV show, but her mom during her campaign or when she was working as a politician.

You have ZERO evidence that someone from the Left sent the death threats. Or do you know something we and the police doesn't know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2010, 08:11 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,486 times
the left loons are foaming at the mouth over Bristol..I think it is obvious that one of the left wing loons did this and they should be found and locked up for a very long time...I went through the anthrax scares in NYC personally after 9/11..take my word for it..it is nothing to joke about..sick people...

Old 11-23-2010, 08:14 AM

Quote:
What a sad day when someone can not go on a dance show and not have their life threatened. What an even sadder day when people can not condemn that happening because of a political party.

Whats the point if we cant come together and admit that threatening someones life over a dance show then we are in trouble.
Bristol Palin is not a politician but has become a celebrity. They have to deal with such things on a regular basis. It sucks, but thats the life of a celebrity.
I don't see you condemning every death threat a politician or celebrity receives. I don't see you opening threads like "Its so sad that actress XY received a death threat". Get off your high horse.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
the left loons are foaming at the mouth over Bristol..I think it is obvious that one of the left wing loons did this and they should be found and locked up for a very long time...I went through the anthrax scares in NYC personally after 9/11..take my word for it..it is nothing to joke about..sick people...
Care to share your evidence? Oh wait.............you don't have any.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:23 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Bristol Palin is not a politician but has become a celebrity. They have to deal with such things on a regular basis. It sucks, but thats the life of a celebrity.
I don't see you condemning every death threat a politician or celebrity receives. I don't see you opening threads like "Its so sad that actress XY received a death threat". Get off your high horse.
That is the point. What is wrong with our society that someone should have to deal with that over being on a dance show.

Post a threat about anyone receiving death threats and you will see me condom them I dont care who they are or against. I have made post about calling for Obamas death or wishing death on him or any democrat is unacceptable.

So I will stay on my horse thanks

Old 11-23-2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:
That is the point. What is wrong with our society that someone should have to deal with that over being on a dance show.

Post a threat about anyone receiving death threats and you will see me condom them I dont care who they are or against. I have made post about calling for Obamas death or wishing death on him or any democrat is unacceptable.

So I will stay on my horse thanks
You made the implication that people from a certain political wing don't want to condemn these attacks. Only because someone doesn't write "Oh, btw I condemn these attacks" doesn't mean they appreciate it.
You and the OP and some other people on here make this a political thing. As I said Bristol is not a politician and if it was about politics, then Sarah Palin would have received death threats not her daughter on a stupid TV show.

Concluding that someone from "The Left" did that, is ignorant and a defamation of character.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:43 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Maybe it was Barbara Bush who sent it..you know, sending a message to Sarah. Barbara is one tough lady.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
You made the implication that people from a certain political wing don't want to condemn these attacks. Only because someone doesn't write "Oh, btw I condemn these attacks" doesn't mean they appreciate it.
You and the OP and some other people on here make this a political thing. As I said Bristol is not a politician and if it was about politics, then Sarah Palin would have received death threats not her daughter on a stupid TV show.

Concluding that someone from "The Left" did that, is ignorant and a defamation of character.
Making post to only defend that the attacks arent coming from the left is not condemning them either

No, Bristol isnt a politician and neither is his mother but that sure doesnt stop the left from attacking them now does it. Do you think people are attacking Bristol because of who she is or because of who her mother is and what her mothers politics are?

Old 11-23-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Making post to only defend that the attacks arent coming from the left is not condemning them either

No, Bristol isnt a politician and neither is his mother but that sure doesnt stop the left from attacking them now does it. Do you think people are attacking Bristol because of who she is or because of who her mother is and what her mothers politics are?
Maybe they attack Bristol because she called someone a f*****?
Maybe fans of Jennifer Grey attack her?

Bill Clinton isn't a politician either according to your logic but that sure doesn't stop "The Right" from attacking him now does it?
Also, its not only "The Left" that has issues with Sarah Palin. All you Palin-Fans are so delusional when it comes to Palin's popularity.
There are many Republicans that don't like her as well. Just open your eyes and read some comments on CD from Republicans.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:02 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times
Fan Mail.... the letter probably said..
Here i took this from Paris Hilton have some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies