Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 03:28 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
If you don't like it, don't click.

I just logged onto the politics forum a few minutes ago for the first time in a long time. The front page of threads was littered with the left blaming the right for the shooting.

The fact is, our president is the only politician I am aware of that has said we should bring guns to fight.

If mods are deleting post like mine, they should be wiping out the post of lefties just the same.

And again, you don't like it, don't click it.

Take aim and reload. Google it. He ain't the only one.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:29 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Take aim and reload. Google it. He ain't the only one.
Not what was said...

But I guess if it makes you feel good, go for the lie.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:43 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Default And Duh Mouth Jest Keep On Ah Runnin

Quote:
It is sad that our politicians choose to use violent language knowing that it will push their supporters to violence.

Phrases like:

If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.

We're going to punish our enemies and reward our friends.

I want you to argue with them and get in their face!

It is sad that President Obama chooses such violent language. Jared Loughner must have expected some of the people at Gifford's event to have knives, so he brought a gun?

Anyone that is trying to tie this thing to the tea party or the right has as much evidence to do so as I have to tie president Obama to it.
TXboomerang !!! ... Damn Well Said !

HO & Crew appear to be so acutely arrogant and hopelessly clueless regarding the natural reactions of the American People to the types of belittlement and goading referenced above ^.

The "Patriotic American Citizens" of this nation are not "Subjects" just yet of the "Nightmare In The WH" and I don't believe they ever will be !!!

Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 01-10-2011, 06:43 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Awww whats the matter, the left can't have a civil conversation with someone on the right... Awww poor dear

I was merely asking why you would continue to post on a thread that you don't like or find to be a duplicate.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:55 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Anyone that is trying to tie this thing to the tea party or the right has as much evidence to do so as I have to tie president Obama to it.
And it's that type of attitude that drives down the level of political discourse in this country to new lows. I'm not impressed.

Anyone who blames the left or the right for this killer's actions needs to take a deep breath, and maybe take a break from politics for awhile.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:44 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
It is sad that our politicians choose to use violent language knowing that it will push their supporters to violence.

Phrases like:

If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.

We're going to punish our enemies and reward our friends.

I want you to argue with them and get in their face!

It is sad that President Obama chooses such violent language. Jared Loughner must have expected some of the people at Gifford's event to have knives, so he brought a gun?

Sad to see that Obama used such violent, hateful language! The "bring a knife, bring a gun" comment by Obama is truely frightening, given what just happened in Tucson! Obama was truely wreckless with that comment!

Could Obama be partially responsible for driving this guy in Tucson to do such a horrible thing?

Old 01-10-2011, 07:53 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Here is a bit of info for you to read.

Memo to Paul Krugman and Rep. Van Hollen: My Search Was Not in Vain (Updated)

Has DEM maps with BULLSEYES and TARGETS on them for the GOP. How Ironic they are bitchin about Palins surveyors images on her map!

Memo to Paul Krugman and Rep. Van Hollen: My Search Was Not in Vain (Updated) | Verum Serum

Old 01-10-2011, 08:03 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Here is a bit of info for you to read.

Memo to Paul Krugman and Rep. Van Hollen: My Search Was Not in Vain (Updated)

Has DEM maps with BULLSEYES and TARGETS on them for the GOP. How Ironic they are bitchin about Palins surveyors images on her map!

Memo to Paul Krugman and Rep. Van Hollen: My Search Was Not in Vain (Updated) | Verum Serum

This is bad, but still pales in comparison to Obama's horrifying "bring knives, bring guns" comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:30 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
This is bad, but still pales in comparison to Obama's horrifying "bring knives, bring guns" comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I agree it is pathetic that we have a President going to such lengths to divide!
He has promoted the use of Violence many times such a sad thing to have take place in our country! He is trying to destroy America!

Old 01-10-2011, 10:02 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Big Hollywood has a great list of the violent rhetoric Hollywood's most tolerant liberals have spewed in the past year or so:

1. Flashback: Wanda Sykes Hopes Rush Limbaugh's Kidneys Fail

2. Flashback: People: 'Ashley Judd Targets Sarah Palin for Sport Hunting'

3. Flashback: 'Boondocks' Creator McGruder Calls Condi Rice, Colin Powell Murderers

4. Flashback: Ebert's Site Praises Left-wing Bush Assassination Film

5. Flashback: Kathy Griffin Says 2011 is 16-year-old Willow Palin’s ‘year to go down’

6. Flashback: Alec Baldwin threatens to Stone Henry Hyde, kill children

7. Flashback: Joy Behar wants that '*****' Sharron Angle to go 'to hell'

8. Flashback: Aaron Sorkin happy when hunters shoot each other

9. Flashback: Playboy Magazine's Hate-F**k List of Conservative Women

10. Flashback: Montel Williams Urges Michele Bachmann to kill herself

11. Flashback: Perez Hilton Calls Miss California a 'c*nt'

12. Flashback: Jeff Wells Praises metaphor of 'Hobo' film blasting wealthy with shotgun

13. Flashback: Sean Penn Calls Reagan's Alzheimer's 'Justice'

14. Flashback: Rosie O'Donnell Calls bush 'war criminal' who must 'be held accountable'

15: Flashback: Arianna Huffington Films Role in Bush Assassination Fantasy-Film
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies