Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 05:50 PM

352 posts, read 187,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
What is the point of people like Palin, Limbaugh, etc etc using fire arm metaphors ?
One glance at that video of Palin attempting to fire a rifle made it obvious that Palin is a amateur where fire arms are concerned.

Limbaugh, well a pimple on his backside stopped him from serving, what was his motto, onward Aussie soldiers ?
Again, what he would know about firearms could be put on the sharp end of a pin.
Why do liberals always spew lies and deceitful diatribe and preach real violence against elected leaders, and it isn't reported by the lame-stream media.

Palin and Limbaugh are great Americans and I am proud to share an ideology (conservatism) and a nation (the USA) with them.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:51 PM

352 posts, read 187,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Using symbols of violence and death as metaphors is a clear symptom of a violence prone, mentally unbalanced person.
Absolute BS. Do you have a shred of evidence to support the psychobabble? Of course, you don't. Just more lies and deceit.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:57 PM

657 posts, read 697,973 times
People like Palin just don't get it. They're driven by hate, jealousy and greed. Don't let her damage the reputation of the well respected and hard-working Americans in the world. Bush did enough in that regard already

Old 01-11-2011, 06:08 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,694,225 times
Let's declare war on violent metaphors.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:11 PM

59,164 posts, read 27,361,070 times
Quote:
What is the point of people like Palin, Limbaugh, etc etc using fire arm metaphors ?
One glance at that video of Palin attempting to fire a rifle made it obvious that Palin is a amateur where fire arms are concerned.

Limbaugh, well a pimple on his backside stopped him from serving, what was his motto, onward Aussie soldiers ?
Again, what he would know about firearms could be put on the sharp end of a pin.
I guess you have never attened a baseball gamw where someone at sometime during the game hollers out,"kill the umpire".

You probably think they realy mean to kill him.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:18 PM

1,931 posts, read 3,415,415 times
Default Palin's Crosshairs Map

Do you guys agree with this? I really didnt know about map until the sad events that occurred in Arizona. I 100% know that the Arizona wacko was not inspired but this map but it still rubs me really really wrong. Is this what we have come to in this country. When a strong presidential candidate is doing things like this what have we come to? Nobody can convince me that those were not the crosshairs that are used on rifles to note the spot on the map. In this day in age when people are pretty much nuts you really just cant go out and plant seeds in people's minds. Again Arizona had nothing to do with this but if stuff like this keeps up maybe the next attack will have been caused by crazy talk on either side.
We are really sad right now.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:19 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,094,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Gun owners are an important part of their base.
Absolutely. For political or financial gain.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:25 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,764,994 times
Quote:

Yeah like Clinton's War Room and Obama's bringing a gun to a knife fight. I can't explain them.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:36 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,094,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flordelis View Post
Why do liberals always spew lies and deceitful diatribe and preach real violence against elected leaders, and it isn't reported by the lame-stream media.

Palin and Limbaugh are great Americans and I am proud to share an ideology (conservatism) and a nation (the USA) with them.
First of all "liberals" don't do that........therefore, the mainstream media doesn't report it. Pretty simple.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,533,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
More Obama...
Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
Obama to His Followers:
“Get in Their Faces!”
Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick. (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/obama-opens-can-its-hope-kicka-time/ - broken link)“
Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/thug-in-chief-if-republicans-win-therell-be-hand-to-hand-combat/ - broken link)”
Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/thug-in-chief-its-time-to-fight-for-it-video/ - broken link).”
Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/10/thug-in-chief-to-leftist-latinos-punish-your-enemies/ - broken link) your enemies.”
Obama to democrats: “I’m itching (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/12/thug-in-chief-obama-im-itching-for-a-fight/ - broken link) for a fight.”
Evidence. I call it.
Thanks for keeping it real, and honest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies