Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 06:31 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,533,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
If you can find another thread complaining about a comedian making a joke about women, please find it, I'd love to check out who is posting in it.
By the way, no one on "the radical left" cares about Tracy Morgan, it's just humorous to watch you all try to spin this into a left vs. right thing. You seem really clueless. This is a dumb comedian saying a silly thing. He's not a political pundit.
You seem clueless and sadly willing to be an apologist for the radical left, and willing to excuse his crude crass behavior.

Or perphaps just incapable of seeing the forest for the trees?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 06:32 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,592,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
lmao, is this thread serious? Comedian Tracy Morgan makes a lewd joke and million clowns rush out to decry the general lack of civility on the Left? It's not a political attack, and as far as I know, Tracy Morgan is not a very politically vocal individual.

Just a bunch of hyper-sensitive right-wingers looking for something to get their blood up, as usual. Limbaugh and Coulter are satirical geniuses who just enjoy getting a rise out of the left, but network actor Tracy Morgan is an evil master of leftist propaganda because he says Palin is good to jerk it to (she's not) during Inside the NBA.

l o l
To answer your question: yes, the thread is serious.

And stop trying to act like the left would not be up in arms if the tables wre turned. NOT buying.

The crude comment is typical of a leftie - as is the attempt to deflect and down play,

It is getting really old.....and kinda pathetic.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:34 AM

5,546 posts, read 10,005,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
the new era of civility means the right has to be civil and what the left says is all OK. The lefties will come on and say well he apologized . So then it is ok to attack on a personal level as long as you apologize.
This just further proof of the lefties hate
I'm a leftist and think it's highly inappropriate that someone would make such a statement. Now, if the guy wants to say it in his own home, another story....

Last edited by mistygrl092; 01-28-2011 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: sp

Old 01-28-2011, 06:35 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,232,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
She should not have made the comment and an apology was in order, besides she was wrong in her statement, ewwww.
Casper
I am sure someone will point this out, but tracy morgon is a he

Old 01-28-2011, 06:36 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,052,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes - FoxNews.com

Cable television network TNT issued an apology late Thursday for a comment made by "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan about former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin during a live broadcast
Never heard of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I am sure someone will point this out, but tracy morgon is a he
I guess some people thought "she" was a lesbian?

33,566 posts, read 37,172,616 times
It's not the left, and it's not the right.....Why not put the blame where it belongs...Tracy Morgan

Old 01-28-2011, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It's not the left, and it's not the right.....Why not put the blame where it belongs...Tracy Morgan
True but come on atleast be honest. Most, if not all the personal attacks on Palin and her family, including her young girls, have been from the radical left. No?

And I must add this: I am obviously a conservative but not really a Palin "fan." But I do find myself coming to her defense frequently on this forum. Because she and her family are constantly under personal attacks.

Sometimes I find myself cringing when Sarah Palin is in the news. I was wowed by her in her intial speech as VP running mate to McCain. But it has been all down hill from there for me. I want her to do well but. . . .but the personal attacks are uncalled for and unseemly.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:39 AM

1,935 posts, read 1,827,207 times
Now this is the funniest thing Tracy has ever said. LOL

Old 01-28-2011, 06:39 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,941,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
To answer your question: yes, the thread is serious.

And stop trying to act like the left would not be up in arms if the tables wre turned. NOT buying.

The crude comment is typical of a leftie - as is the attempt to deflect and down play,

It is getting really old.....and kinda pathetic.
Downplay what? Some comedian said Palin is good jack-off material. And? Find me a thread where a comedian says a thing and people on the left get upset. The only pathetic thing is this response to a one-liner by a comic as if it's a political attack. Tracy Morgan is fairly unfunny, but that's about as far as it goes. Find something real to cry about.

If someone started a thread every time some right-wing pundit said a stupid, offensive thing, they'd have to start a sub-forum;
Rush Limbaugh mocks Hu Jintao and the Chinese language, prompting a bunch of Asian-Americans to denounce him, and I see no threads about it on this board. Tracy Morgan says he jerks it to Sarah Palin and the losers on this board flip their wigs.

Stop trying the pathetic "you guys would do it to argument," because anyone who would complain about something like this from a comedian is an idiot regardless of their political affiliation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies