Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 04:20 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times

Advertisements

The NAALCP needs to lose its tax-exempt status. They are political.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2011, 04:25 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You lefties..You Lefties

Dang must have touched a nerve to cause you to stoop to childish rants...Again, What in my post indicated that I agreed with either the protesters or supported the NAACP...

You lefties...You Lefties.....

You do know the difference between generalizing and individual opinions, correct?

So if I was to use your mindset, the Republican Congressman that compared Blacks to dogs should be attributed to EVERY Republican?

As far as the Arizona shooting, BOTH sides BOTH were claiming the shooter was from the other. The Ft Hood Shooting, same thing. So instead of going on your childish rants and confusing Fact with Opinion, you should take a breather and realize Neither Party have clean hands or words when it comes to the hateand vitriol and hypocricy is a human trait, not a political party attribute.

You lefties...You lefties...
Deflect....deflect....deflect....woop...woop...Def lect...

There is no rant here....just facts...that you will not open your eyes to....

If you will notice, I also called the right other names, and I also generalize the right as righties....

You are WRONG on the Ft. Hood shooting....The president said...we should not "jump to conclusions"...within minutes of the shooting.....however, the lefties with in hours said it was the righties fault.....prove me wrong....

Please provide links to show me different...I don't think you can....I honestly don't think you can show me anything for the Arizona shooting either where the righties said it was lefties....

I do know the difference between generalizing and individual opinions, however, I wish the lefties would also figure it out...

Old 02-07-2011, 04:40 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Deflect....deflect....deflect....woop...woop...Def lect...

You do know what deflect means...right????What concerning the topic of this thread did I deflect from? Oh thats right....agreeing to your generalization and opinion.

There is no rant here....just facts...that you will not open your eyes to....

Open my eyes to what...
- Racists remarks made towards Thomas...acknowledged in first post eyes wide opened to racism
- NAACP Partisan Hypocrisy ...eyes open check
- Hypocrisy is a human trait....eyes open check
- NAACP documented antics...eyes open check
- Difference between Generalizing, FACT and Opinion...Well I know the difference, not sure you do.

If you will notice, I also called the right other names, and I also generalize the right as righties....

You are WRONG on the Ft. Hood shooting....The president said...we should not "jump to conclusions"...within minutes of the shooting.....however, the lefties with in hours said it was the righties fault.....prove me wrong....

Please provide links to show me different...I don't think you can....I honestly don't think you can show me anything for the Arizona shooting either where the righties said it was lefties....

Prove your wrong on what? Where in my previous post did I stated that NO the Left did not...Comprehension is the key...try it. Not only did both sides point fingers on the FT. Hood shooting before all of the facts came in, but see following thread..
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ransition.html

I do know the difference between generalizing and individual opinions, however, I wish the lefties would also figure it out...

I have no control over every Left Voter as I'm sure you have no control over every Right voter...

Now, instead of going on another rant, point to my previous post and point to where I deflected from the OP>.....

Old 02-07-2011, 04:47 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
This is a no-win for the NAACP anyway. It's not worth arguing about.

First of all, Republicans hate the NAACP and don't want them defending anyone. But if Clarence Thomas is slighted, then they want them to jump to HIS defense. Again, arrogant conservative whites who want to tell black folks what to do when they want them to do it....otherwise, BE QUIET!

Like i said before, he doesn't want their defense, so there is no reason for them to offer it. Clarence Thomas is a black man, and whatever acrimony exists between him and the NAACP is for them to work out between black folks. If he wants their defense, he can ask for it just like other people do. If not, then so be it. But i don't know why outsiders (non-blacks) feel like this is their issue. Thomas is a big boy...he can take care of himself.

Old 02-07-2011, 04:57 PM

335 posts, read 375,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This is a no-win for the NAACP anyway. It's not worth arguing about.

First of all, Republicans hate the NAACP and don't want them defending anyone. But if Clarence Thomas is slighted, then they want them to jump to HIS defense. Again, arrogant conservative whites who want to tell black folks what to do when they want them to do it....otherwise, BE QUIET!.
It is a no win for the NAACP because it shows that politics are more important than their professed cause.

I don't think you know how Clarence Thomas or his family feel about it, nor can you answer for them. I wonder how you and your family would feel if those statements, by the liberal protesters, were toward you?

People are free to speak here, they don't need to "be quiet." If you can't deal with the facts, maybe you should just tune out.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
I have no control over every Left Voter as I'm sure you have no control over every Right voter...

Now, instead of going on another rant, point to my previous post and point to where I deflected from the OP>.....
Not the OP...me...

Yes, I do know what deflect means...

Here is the first deflect....
Quote:
If ANY right wing nut bag/bed wetter/ what ever you lefties call the right....it would have been all over EVERY single channel.....but since it was a lefite organization it's o.k..........
Still no answer....

Quote:
Don't bring EVERY LIBERAL into this.....you lefties don't care what a person says....you lefties try to blame everything on the right....no matter the situation....it's been proven over and over again....even the democrat's in congress have said "the republicans want you to die", so how did you miss that.......
Nope still not answered....

Don't get me wrong, I have went back and re-read what you have said. I believe MY problem is...What I write...and what I'm trying to write does not always equal what is written...for that I do apologize....

Old 02-07-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Not the OP...me...

Yes, I do know what deflect means...

Here is the first deflect....

Still no answer....

Nope still not answered....

Don't get me wrong, I have went back and re-read what you have said. I believe MY problem is...What I write...and what I'm trying to write does not always equal what is written...for that I do apologize....

No deflection. I was clear in my statement concerning "Individuals"....I have no control and neither do you concerning what a person or person(s) may or may not say....But to attribute the rantings or inactions of a few to many is childish. Are you responsible for the actions, inactions or words of someone in your same political party?

So again, no deflection, you want me to answer for others when I'm ONLY responsible for MYSELF.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
No deflection. I was clear in my statement concerning "Individuals"....I have no control and neither do you concerning what a person or person(s) may or may not say....But to attribute the rantings or inactions of a few to many is childish. Are you responsible for the actions, inactions or words of someone in your same political party?

So again, no deflection, you want me to answer for others when I'm ONLY responsible for MYSELF.
I agree with you...after I re-read your statements....

Your right, however, if those comments the OP posted...would have been said by a rightie organizations...do you think it would have been all over MSNBC....or other leftie news outlets....

Of course it would have been...not matter the situation...no matter the person...

Old 02-07-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
I agree with you...after I re-read your statements....

Your right, however, if those comments the OP posted...would have been said by a rightie organizations...do you think it would have been all over MSNBC....or other leftie news outlets....

Of course it would have been...not matter the situation...no matter the person...

No doubt and thats the pathetic part. The Media is extremely bias with the way they report their news.

- White person make a racist or inappropriate comment about Blacks the media will report it until the information is dry. Black person make a racist or inappropriate comment about a White person, it will receive a quick mention then nothing else.
- White serial killer will receive none stop coverage. Black Serial Killer will recieve almost none
- White teenager or young child go missing, National Media will provide ongoing coverage, Minority child or teenager goes missing, months go by before the National Media picks up the story.

The Media is extremely bias when it comes to news. This is a fact, no matter how much we viewers point this out to them, they will never change.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:42 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
I'm equally shocked this story appeared in Yahoo News, but I doubt you'll find it in the NYT, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, WaPo. It WOULD have been screaming, front page headlines if this stuff was said at a TP rally about a black liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies