Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 12:20 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Now your getting it, good for you
Casper
This and your last post in this thread aren't at all name calling and examples of elitism, are they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2011, 12:24 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you suppose he will deal with the American Muslim Brotherhood much the same way? I think he will but more from weakness than being one of them.
Do you suppose they are the same thing?
Do you suppose the circumstances are identical, or even similar?

Why do you suppose such obviously untrue things?

Apples and pomegranates.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:30 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The "mosque" you talk about was called the White House and the praying was done at the Muslim Day of Prayer that he allowed although he didn't take part in the Christian Day of Prayer he called off. Please stop this crap or I will hae to bring lots of good stuff from YouTube for you to try to disprove.
I'm going to go ahead and call bull on you there.

snopes.com: National Day of Prayer

Old 02-09-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Is there such an organization?

Seems like we are bound to deal with religious organizations as the constitution prescribes. How would you "deal with" the American Muslim Brotherhood Roy?

Fear mongering, ignorance, conspiracy theorist and ideologue make a really lousy combination.

Let's get to facts.

1) Obama is a Christian. He is not a Muslim. If you believe otherwise you're either willfully deceiving yourself or a complete fool.

2) When you say that Obama is a Muslim (or in the alternative wasn't born in the US) you lose credibility with moderates-- The very people you need to keep winning elections.
Try this entire, I mean all of it, article from the Chicago Tribune to determine if there is an American Muslim Brotherhood. You may learn something it appears if you read only the first page but there are several more than just one. The history of this group goes back very near 50 years so it takes time to tell their story.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/w...,3008717.story

I am not sure about what his religion is but he has apologized for actions of the US so far back in the Muslim world, (Cairo, 2009) that I keep wondering. He has said that the sweetest sound he knows is the call to prayer by a muezzin. I just hope that we don't have to listen to those calls 5 times a day in the US any time soon. It is happening in some cities now but not all of them have minarets to cry from.

You don't like what I say since you also consider me a racist because I refuse to want Obama in our White House but you may be wrong and you may be the racist for feeling that way. I am not racist at all because his race means nothing to me. It is all the other things like redistribution of wealth he talked to Joe the Plumber about.

Last edited by roysoldboy; 02-09-2011 at 12:55 PM..

Old 02-09-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
I assume you mean "formative years." Even if your language was correct, your facts still aren't. Obama didn't spend MOST of his formative years living in Muslim countries.

Why do some invent delusions to support the falsehoods that are poisoning American political rhetoric....
Which of his formative years did he spend in the school in Indonesia? Just wondering.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
So your point is that we should do away with the 1st Amendment now?

BTW, you need to get away from Glenn Beck for awhile.
Do you think that the Muslim Brotherhood will study that 1st Amendment very long when they take over here? Somehow I doubt they will.

Great lefty job of twisting words. I said what is bolded above and you twist those words to say that I am ready to do away with the 1st Amendment. Of course, the words say that Muslims will not follow the Amendment once they take over. Try reading up on the American Muslim Brotherhood and see if you can understand what they plan to do at the proper time. Inform yourself about them and maybe you can understand why so many of us actually do fear them.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
In the case of some it makes them a lot of $$$
I do what you say for free. Can you tell me how to get in on some of those $$?

Old 02-09-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Some here are scared to death that the Muslims are going to take over America at any second now. I mean they are going to be 1.7% of our population in 20 YEARS it could happen any second now!!!:shocked :
My big question is do they change out new tin foil hats daily or do they wear the same one every day, inquiring minds want to know.
Casper
I see that you aren't very well read on the Muslim Brotherhood that has been established in the US for nearly 50 total years. I see that you can't see the picture that Beck has been drawing about the Muslim Brotherhood and the Middle East, either. It is ok because you hate Beck and don't like me very well so you don't want to get up to date on the brotherhood and its aims and desires. Try reading this article or at least the first page.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/w...,3008717.story

Last edited by roysoldboy; 02-09-2011 at 12:56 PM..

Old 02-09-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
And just HOW would someone allegedly strong deal with them? Labor camps? Witch hunts? Lynchings?
I am talking about the weakness of the man not how to deal with them.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
When they can't find COMMIES! behind every bush and the majority of their household goods come from a COMMIE! country they just need to find something else to amuse themselves with
When will you be forming manufacturing firms that hire good union labor here to manufacture things the Chinese are making now? i guess you don't know what has happened or why.

Oh yeah, you can find all kinds of Communists or sympathizers in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies