Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 11:51 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,528,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Private or public...the question remains the same. I also doubt that every parent knows what is being taught to their kids, too busy earning the tuition.
I can't imagine they would allow it without notifiying the parents but who knows.

For some liberal parents "teaching" their children about homosexuality and gays would be a high priority.
For most conservatives I think teaching children basic values and to be kind to all people is much more of a priority. I wonder if the liberals on here who are bashing conservatives teach their children to be kind to all people. Even those who disagree with them. Even conservatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 04:55 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,380,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeWurkin View Post
When do we get to have white pride day? Everyday

Straight pride day? Everyday

White male identity cleansing awareness day? No idea what this is.

Gender identity history month? Or this

Chrrrrrrrrrrist. Christmas Day
Answers in red.

Last edited by Ceist; 03-08-2011 at 05:23 AM..

Old 03-08-2011, 07:52 AM

334 posts, read 188,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Answers in red.
Ahh yes, the usual answer. Because white people are living like kings, while everyone else is suffering. Oh how good it is to be white. Everything is handed to us. We get degrees in school just for showing up. We have parades every day, all around the country club.

When will the bigotry and stereotypes against white people stop?

Old 03-08-2011, 08:12 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,766 times
There is no doubt that our schools are indoctrination centers for homosexuals, preying on the youngest minds before they can fully understand everything. A good example of the dishonest of homosexuals would be in the first video of the gay soccer teacher. Let him do that little production with two right legs and feet and see if the children thought it look unnatural.

These perverse people will not have a bite at my kids. Never trust anyone that preys on young minds for their own abnormal agendas.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,336,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Should we teach these kids about same sex marriages?
We teach these kids that not all families look the same. Some have a mom and dad, some have two moms, some have two dads, some have just a mom, some have just a dad, some have grandparents/aunts/uncles/sisters/brothers instead of parents. There is "no one size fits all" when it comes to families - they're all good!

Old 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
OK... one more. What if the school has conservative/religious leanings and is teaching them something you the parent doesn't approve of?
Then, you, the parent, have the option of removing them from the school.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
All kids belong in school. The question is weather or not this school is educating the kids about Gays or are they brainwashing them.
Do you also oppose religious schools that brainwash their students with religious dogma?

Old 03-08-2011, 08:23 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,279,431 times
This social engineering BS doesn't belong in the schools.
I remember a few years ago they had some gay groups coming to high school and grade schools in the name of tolerance training teaching things like fisting.
This was recorded and not a joke.
If these were my children being told about fisting and other deviant behaviors I would be out looking for people to cripple. I'd try to get a bunch of lawyers to sue the hell out of the school system, the administrators and all the gay tolerance idiots teaching the BS.

LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:24 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Then, you, the parent, have the option of removing them from the school.
So in a public school..push a one sided agenda and those that don't agree should remove their kids ?

Why not leave it to be taught AT HOME so that ALL kids can get an academic education at school ?

Public schools have become one giant social justice laboratory.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Ain't public schools just great? Since something like 20% of the kids graduating high school these day have to take remedial math before colleges will accept them, it would seem the schools could use their time somewhat more efficiently.

But if you folks who continue to tolerate such non-subjects in the schools you and I pay for while your kids fall farther and farther behind in math, reading, and sciences, I say COOL! You just make life that much easier for my kid. I really don't mind paying high property taxes and private school tuition because I see it as an investment in my own kid's future. Not only am I paying to give my kid an edge, I'm also paying to decimate the competition. It's a win-win from my perspective. 40 years ago the US public schools were unrivaled. They could be again in very short order if you just stood up and took control back.
It's a private school //www.city-data.com/forum/18179359-post6.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies