Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 09:16 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Wow. You certainly seem angry. Once again, I don't post links on demand, and I was hoping that you'd actually do the research yourself.

Of course the link was easy to find; I just didn't jump and run to post it. And now you're embarrassing yourself by posting a barrage of personal attacks towards me because the link was posted quickly enough for you. It's amusing, really, but in a way I feel sorry for you.
I'm barraging you with personnel attacks? WOW....I have said nothing more than what you have posted in this very thread...

Mad...not a chance....tired....yep....

You seem to get upset when you are challenged....then try to brush it off on someone/something else...

Who does that remind you of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
I'm waiting for you to say that you're wrong, btw

I am 100% full wrong, that Barrack Obama has not graduated from Harvard Law School...

Barrack Obama has graduated from Harvard Law school...

Old 03-18-2011, 09:18 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
All i Wanted was a link from a leftie....that's all you had to do....but yet you posted numerous times saying dribble....

But yet you have a life....

And will not post a link, that you say was so easy to find...

With close to 12,000 posts....
I'll just note that there might be some irony in a poster trying to make some sort of point about Obama's past by having "a page and a half" of posts before you got a post that was sufficient to placate your bizarre conspiracy theory, and then take a "page and a half" yourself in trying to justify yourself putting forth an apparent point that you did not believe on some level that Obama graduated from Harvard Law. I honestly have no idea what you're trying to prove here. Frankly, I'm not sure you do either.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:19 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
I'm barraging you with personnel attacks? WOW....I have said nothing more than what you have posted in this very thread...

Mad...not a chance....tired....yep....

You seem to get upset when you are challenged....then try to brush it off on someone/something else...

Who does that remind you of?
Tell me again how you're "challenging" me?

I don't find your repeated whining that I didn't do research that you should have done on your own fast enough for your tastes to be "challenging", just a bore.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
I'll just note that there might be some irony in a poster trying to make some sort of point about Obama's past by having "a page and a half" of posts before you got a post that was sufficient to placate your bizarre conspiracy theory, and then take a "page and a half" yourself in trying to justify yourself putting forth an apparent point that you did not believe on some level that Obama graduated from Harvard Law. I honestly have no idea what you're trying to prove here. Frankly, I'm not sure you do either.
I agree. It's just weird. Train wreck type weird. But it gives me something to do while watching a ball game.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
saying I want a link is a conspiracy....

Ha ha hahaha.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................

I needed that laugh...

Sorry, if I'm asked for a link...I will NOT BS the guy asking for it, not a 1 1/2 pages later, it will be my next post......If I stated something, I want it backed up....which is why, when i say something...I usually already have a link....

Old 03-18-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Tell me again how you're "challenging" me?
I asked for a link you would not provide it....

Is that so hard?

Old 03-18-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
I am 100% full wrong, that Barrack Obama has not graduated from Harvard Law School...

Barrack Obama has graduated from Harvard Law school...

And you would have known that yourself had you bothered to do your own research.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
I asked for a link you would not provide it....

Is that so hard?
Oh, I provided it all right. You seem to have a problem that I provided it in my own time and not yours. Oh well.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
And you would have known that yourself had you bothered to do your own research.
Why you eventually provided the link for me....

Sorry but I have a life...you know watching the game....

(yea irony)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies