Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
And I never stated that ALL Republicans embraced Sarah...don't twist my words.

CD may not be mainstream but the real world people I talked to who worshipped Palin and thought she was a wonderful candidate ARE mainstream...and there were many of them and , again, Democrats didn't make her rich by running her as a candidate or paying her for speaking engagements or buying her books...NOW I'm not saying NO Democrats bought Sarah's books but I don't think they bought the most but we could do a national poll on who likes Sarah better, Republicans or Democrats...wonder what the outcome would be
I'm guessing that you live in the South?

In my real life, I rarely ran into anyone who worshiped Palin...maybe it's a matter of demographics.

I didn't state that you said that ALL Republicans were Palin supporters. What I said was that there were a fair number of prominent Republicans who spoke out against her, and quite a few regular people who happen to be members of the Republican Party who felt the same. I know people who voted for a Democrat for the first time in their lives because of Mrs. Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Are you really trying to say that you proved some sort of point when nobody took the time to placate your bizarre conspiracy theory for "a page and a half?" especially one that you could have googled yourself in about 15 seconds?
It would seem so, yes.

Funny thing is is that I wasn't even going to address it but figured what the hell; I was bored.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:02 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I see. You're miffed because I proved you wrong so you're going on the offensive because I didn't do so fast enough for you. I have news for you---I don't jump and run to do research for others on command. Other comments in this forum were more important and interesting to me than looking up what I already knew was there. So was talking to a friend on the telephone and eating dinner.
Miffed...funny...

Oh, no...when something is said here on CD, that goes against what the democratic party says....

The LINK PLEASE starts flying....

When the democratic party says something of the sort, and a link is asked for...you get exactly what has happened in this thread...

Old 03-18-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
It would seem so, yes.

Funny thing is is that I wasn't even going to address it but figured what the hell; I was bored.
I though you had a life?

Old 03-18-2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
I'm guessing that you live in the South?
In true democratic fashion....

You are a racist....yep, I played the democratic race card....

Old 03-18-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Miffed...funny...

Oh, no...when something is said here on CD, that goes against what the democratic party says....

The LINK PLEASE starts flying....

When the democratic party says something of the sort, and a link is asked for...you get exactly what has happened in this thread...
So? Don't get your point. But I come and go from this forum a lot because often I just don't have the stomach for it.

What has happened in this thread?

You got your link but I took my time posting it; I was a bit reluctant to even do so because I was hoping that you'd do your own research.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
I see. You're miffed because I proved you wrong so you're going on the offensive because I didn't do so fast enough for you. I have news for you---I don't jump and run to do research for others on command. Other comments in this forum were more important and interesting to me than looking up what I already knew was there. So was talking to a friend on the telephone and eating dinner.
Oh yea....don't deflect....you said I was WRONG...so please show me where? for the second time...

Old 03-18-2011, 09:09 PM

Quote:
So? Don't get your point. But I come and go from this forum a lot because often I just don't have the stomach for it.

What has happened in this thread?

You got your link but I took my time posting it; I was a bit reluctant to even do so because I was hoping that you'd do your own research.
All i Wanted was a link from a leftie....that's all you had to do....but yet you posted numerous times saying dribble....

But yet you have a life....

And will not post a link, that you say was so easy to find...

Quote:
But I come and go from this forum
With close to 12,000 posts....

Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
All i Wanted was a link from a leftie....that's all you had to do....but yet you posted numerous times saying dribble....

But yet you have a life....

And will not post a link, that you say was so easy to find...
Wow. You certainly seem angry. Once again, I don't post links on demand, and I was hoping that you'd actually do the research yourself.

Of course the link was easy to find; I just didn't jump and run to post it. And now you're embarrassing yourself by posting a barrage of personal attacks towards me because the link was posted quickly enough for you. It's amusing, really, but in a way I feel sorry for you.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Can you provide a link to show this? Not a link to a blog....but something that has some reputation?

If you can I will say I'm wrong....
I'm waiting for you to say that you're wrong, btw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies