Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 07:20 AM

13,005 posts, read 18,911,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexRedux View Post
I wear a padded bra to convince them.
Some men, gay or straight, don't need one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2011, 10:44 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post
And why are people bringing religion into this topic?? 0.o
Because religion is the only place for people with no rational thinking skills to find acceptance for their ignorant and intellectually lazy ideas.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:36 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
Liberals are always lecturing us like petulant children about the wonders of homosexuality and heterosexuality. So I'm going to open up my mind and let you all enlighten me. What are the wonders of homosexuality? How is homosexuality inherently better than heterosexuality? How are Adam and Steve superior to Adam and Eve? What service does homosexuality provide that heterosexuality denies? Of what value is homosexuality to our culture or our advancement as a civilization?

They don't litter the social welfare system with unintended pregnancies. They're a basic limiter on population growth, which I see as a good thing.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:46 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
They don't litter the social welfare system with unintended pregnancies. They're a basic limiter on population growth, which I see as a good thing.
That's the same thing I would say.

If anyone pays into the system like taxes that go for schools but doesn't use up that money it's homosexuals. And for various reasons, they have shorter lifespans so pay more into social security than they will take out.

And they have fewer abortions, fewer are laying around in the welfare offices using children to demand everything be given to them.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:53 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
No "Johnny was an accident" and extremely low STD rates for lesbians.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:13 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Default service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
Liberals are always lecturing us like petulant children about the wonders of homosexuality and heterosexuality. So I'm going to open up my mind and let you all enlighten me. What are the wonders of homosexuality? How is homosexuality inherently better than heterosexuality? How are Adam and Steve superior to Adam and Eve? What service does homosexuality provide that heterosexuality denies? Of what value is homosexuality to our culture or our advancement as a civilization?
A person's sexual proclivity is not what adds or detracts from society, it's what each person contributes.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:16 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Wow, smh at this thread...I'm sorry, maybe I missed something but who said that it was better to be homosexual than heterosexual? Who said that homosexuals were superior to heterosexuals? How can you be so narrow-minded and intolerent to think that wanting people to acknowledge your differences and to give you equal rights somehow means that you think that you're superior? "Different" is in no way synonomous with "superior."

Just because you were born heterosexual, don't assume that homosexuals choose to be the way that they are. Don't assume that people choose a life of intolerance, non-acceptance and ridicule. Personally (I'm heterosexual) but I find the way of thinking exhibited in the OP inferior. Your sexual orientation doesn't make you inferior but having such a narrow, closed-minded thought process does.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:39 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
They are thin
Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah are thin?

Old 04-08-2011, 04:37 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah are thin?
Since when is Oprah gay?

Old 04-09-2011, 02:50 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
That's the same thing I would say.

If anyone pays into the system like taxes that go for schools but doesn't use up that money it's homosexuals. And for various reasons, they have shorter lifespans so pay more into social security than they will take out.

And they have fewer abortions, fewer are laying around in the welfare offices using children to demand everything be given to them.
Where did you get the idea that gays and lesbians have "shorter lifespans"?
The only places I've found that claim is from relgious anti-gay groups who use the discredited junk "science" of anti-gay crusader Paul Cameron.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies