Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 12:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,200,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
this wasn't Obama's economic crisis. you mean what bush destroyed, while bush's blunders took over 40% of the market capitalization, over $7 trillion dollars, out of the market. Bush and the fed handed out Trillions of dollars to banks and businesses to stave off his Great Recession. let us not forget the 8 million private sector jobs we lost under bush Ezra Klein - Who can we blame for job losses?

I think Obama has turned that around.

CHART OF THE DAY: It's Official: Obama Is Creaming Bush When It Comes To Jobs
Your chart has been proven to be wrong over and over again.. But yet we have liberals who continue to use it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 12:53 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,209,978 times
cannot vouch for the chart, first time a saw was today. is that all you got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Your chart has been proven to be wrong over and over again.. But yet we have liberals who continue to use it.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
cannot vouch for the chart, first time a saw was today. is that all you got?
Other than its wrong? What else is there?

Old 04-02-2011, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Other than its wrong? What else is there?
how is it wrong? you don't agree with the colors they used? what?

noticed you didn't question the rest of that post, you must only disagree with the chart, then.

I'll preempt some of your claims, using the comments below the chart:

Quote:
Where does it say that the chart is showing a decrease of unemployment? Your ability to misrepresent facts is impressive.
Quote:
Read the title of this article...it's about JOB LOSES, not unemployment!! Read for comprehension before complaining!!!
Quote:
Of course it shows only the decrease in job losses, but as usual, facts just don't have any effect of the typical non-reality based Republican mind. It clearly shows that job losses were in a steady state of increasing under the failed conservative agenda of the Bush administration and the job losses have been in steady state of decline under the new administration. Doesn't impress you:? Of course no, facts seldom are a factor in Republican thought. Most likely this trend will continue as jobs are created and unemployment decreases, but that too will be ignored by the non-reality based Republican base.

Last edited by buzzards27; 04-02-2011 at 01:31 AM..

Old 04-02-2011, 01:29 AM

Quote:
how is it wrong? you don't agree with the colors they used? what?

noticed you didn't question the rest of that post, you must only disagree with the chart, then.

I'll preempt some of you claims, using the comments below the chart:
there have been 3-4 threads on the chart.. You can look for them.. I'm tired of disputing liberal garbage...

Old 04-02-2011, 01:49 AM

Quote:
there have been 3-4 threads on the chart.. You can look for them.. I'm tired of disputing liberal garbage...
sorry, i don't do other people's homework, that's cheating.

you know me, unless you cite it it is simply your opinion.

see the quotes added to my prior post. I assume you misunderstood what the chart represented, your error.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies