Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 02:36 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,193,044 times

Advertisements

Pastor Terry Jones: 'I may put Mohammed on trial'

"Terry Jones, the radical pastor who oversaw the burning of a Koran in his Florida church last month after a mock court hearing, may put the Islamic prophet Mohammed on trial in his next 'day of judgement', he told The Sunday Telegraph."

Who is wrong here, this crazy Pastor or the Muslims who will probably end up killing more innocent people because of his actions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2011, 02:45 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,330,060 times
I say it shows show why oragnized religion is messed up and how stupid it really is but that is from an atheists POV

Old 04-04-2011, 02:47 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
I say it shows show why oragnized religion is messed up and how stupid it really is but that is from an atheists POV
+1, can't rep ya again. Ya gotta admit it's funny as hell to watch.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:51 PM

169 posts, read 344,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post

"Terry Jones, the radical pastor who oversaw the burning of a Koran in his Florida church last month after a mock court hearing, may put the Islamic prophet Mohammed on trial in his next 'day of judgement', he told The Sunday Telegraph."

Who is wrong here, this crazy Pastor or the Muslims who will probably end up killing more innocent people because of his actions?
I think its the muslims that are wrong
this pastor ( 1 person ), burned the koran not the millions upon millions of Americans,absolutely nobody; it doesn't matter who you are has the rite to kill a person unless you are in immediate danger these muslims were not in immediate danger
he burned there book he didnt take away the lives of innocent people that are there to help

Old 04-04-2011, 02:51 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Wouldn't it be funny to come back in 100 years and find that historians credit Jones actions for the world finally dealing with radical Islam. However they could be writing about WWIII as well because of it.

Stranger things have happened in history.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:53 PM

169 posts, read 344,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
+1, can't rep ya again. Ya gotta admit it's funny as hell to watch.
yes I am an atheist but No it is not funny to watch the aftermath of completely innocent people dieing

Old 04-04-2011, 02:55 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post

This guy needs to shut up. What he is doing is horribly irresponsible. 20 people are already dead beacuse of him and he wants to continue?!?!?!?

Old 04-04-2011, 02:56 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_mama1 View Post
yes I am an atheist but No it is not funny to watch the aftermath of completely innocent people dieing
I actually agree with you. I'm referring more to the sillyness from both Christians and Muslims, not the innocent people liable to die at the hands of radical Islamists. Let me correct my statement. If it weren't so sad and the results so tragic, it would be funny as hell.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:56 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,633,377 times
Funny thing is that Muslims in the middle east kill Christians regularly and openly state they want to kill them all.

Now the mainstream American media is all worked up about some nutcase preacher in Florida who hasn't physically harmed anyone. Wonder why they don't get all worked up about Muslims in the middle killing Christians and wanting to exterminate anyone who is not Muslim?

Old 04-04-2011, 02:58 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Both are wrong. Just because you have a legal right to do something doesn't been you are morally right in doing it. All kinds of people warned the pastor what would likely happen and he did it anyways. He achieved nothing by the burning other to prove how far he has strayed from his duties as a pastor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies