Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 04:54 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,786,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
Libyan (freedom fighters) are calling for the US to get involved agian and stop the Libyan government from killing there people. If President Obama gets the US involved as a peace keeping mission, then will we fire on Israel to protect the peace.

We have troops already being processed in for Libya. One of my brothers is heading to Kandahar, Afganistan in two weeks and just finished intake/additional training in New Jersey last week. He told me there were numerous Army personnel getting processed in for Libya. They were unsure as to when they were heading out though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2011, 05:24 PM

313 posts, read 285,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
The Jews accepted the resolution, the Arab population did not.
Of course they didn't. If my family was living on land for decades and then suddenly a group of outsiders came in and claimed independence and said this is there country now, I would be irritated to.

For the UN Mandate, about 48% of the population of the Israeli borders was to be Palestinian. Of course, after the war Israel refused to allow those who fled to come back to their homes.

If a bunch of people came into my neighborhood and said "hey, we own this here and will run the government" I would be irritated too.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:25 PM

313 posts, read 285,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
The terrorists long preceded 1967, and with their primary patron iran now funding and driving them in gaza, the WB and lebanon, it does not matter what israel does or does not do, as long as there is a jew left alive in israel - there WILL be arab muslim-driven terrorism, period.
What is your definition of 'terrorist'? Someone who resists occultation?

The only 'racist, stormfronter, anti-semite, etc etc' here is you. It's so sad that any legitimate criticism of Israel is always met with the same stupid 'racist' remarks from the same stupid people.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:25 PM

1,123 posts, read 777,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
What is your definition of 'terrorist'? Someone who resists occultation?

The only 'racist, stormfronter, anti-semite, etc etc' here is you. It's so sad that any legitimate criticism of Israel is always met with the same stupid 'racist' remarks from the same stupid people.
The predictable.....non-answer....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Any day this one-topic "poster" (i.e., paid propagandist) might actually address the half-dozen or so of my posts in this thread that buried it in the sand 100-feet down - but I won't hold my breath.

Keep the nonsense flowing sweetie, I think there might be 3 of us on the whole forum whose Ignore box you haven't landed in.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:27 PM

1,123 posts, read 777,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
Of course they didn't. If my family was living on land for decades and then suddenly a group of outsiders came in and claimed independence and said this is there country now, I would be irritated to.

For the UN Mandate, about 48% of the population of the Israeli borders was to be Palestinian. Of course, after the war Israel refused to allow those who fled to come back to their homes.

If a bunch of people came into my neighborhood and said "hey, we own this here and will run the government" I would be irritated too.
At least the propagandist finally comes clean and admits it won't accept Israel in any form. Usually it takes longer to extract the truth out of the paid liars, but, this one was skin-deep.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:29 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,800,092 times
Quote:
The Jews did not choose how the land was partitioned. The U.N. did that. And what about the land that Jews owned there for generations and were thrown off their land thanks to the partition?

Quote:

Lets see. They with the aid of numerous Arab countries declare war on the Jews and lose. So where does it state that the losers get back what they lost by losing? If they had won would any Jews have been allowed back to their lands/homes that existed before the partition?

And how about the Jews who lived in Arab countries who had nothing to do with Israel were evicted from their lands/homes because they were Jews?

History Of Jews In Arab Countries: Before and after 1948

Quote:
Irritated sure. But once a border moves into another country, then the people who lived there lose all their rights to the land. Or maybe you think the Gazans that are living on 1000's of dunams that was Jewish owned land previous to 1948 are now paying rent to those displaced Jews.

Old 04-14-2011, 04:30 PM

38 posts, read 23,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
So what. Its still a missle. Thus then it must ok for Israelis to shoot UNGUIDED missles into Gaza without any thought of where it lands just like the Palestinians.

So according to you these are all old soda cans filled with fertilizer:
Qassam rocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
al-Quds rocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saria_rocket
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafah_rocket
9M133 Kornet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BM-21 Grad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katyusha rocket launcher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is using the most advanced Russian-made GUIDED anti-tank missiles. Only thing is they're not using them totarget tanks - they're targeting SCHOOL BUSES!

Old 04-14-2011, 08:15 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,800,092 times
Quote:
Hamas is using the most advanced Russian-made GUIDED anti-tank missiles. Only thing is they're not using them totarget tanks - they're targeting SCHOOL BUSES!
That would be the Kornet.

On April 7th 2011 Hamas claimed responsibility for a missile strike on an Israeli yellow school bus which wounded 2 Israeli Civilians (all the other kids who were on the bus got out few minutes earlier).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies