Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 08:24 AM

442 posts, read 553,333 times

Advertisements

Try this! Ron Paul: ‘New World Order’ Using Financial Crisis, Wars To Enhance Globalism

I keep up with Alex Jones too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 03:45 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Metal View Post
Now Annie, You have us all confused!! A "Progressive" that follows Ron Paul.

Whats funny is it's Christians who believe in the "One World Order" and they are the only ones trying to stop it. As the rest of the world is calling for "One World Order".

Old 04-13-2011, 05:02 PM

442 posts, read 553,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Now Annie, You have us all confused!! A "Progressive" that follows Ron Paul.

Whats funny is it's Christians who believe in the "One World Order" and they are the only ones trying to stop it. As the rest of the world is calling for "One World Order".
Wow, maybe you don't realize that Alex Jones is against many of the things that many of us are against. Not everyone needs to be labeled.

Old 04-13-2011, 05:21 PM

Default Both sides need to WORK together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
It was surreal when 9/11 happened. I'm not 100% certain that it wasn't an inside job, but that's neither here nor there. We'll never know the truth. What I remember is the hysteria of so many people afterwards. My daughter was getting gas that day as everyone rushed to the store to get gasoline. She said, "mom people are freaking out. Some White woman jumped out of her car, ran into the store screaming, "they're going to kill us all."" I was 50 miles away, and that little town had jumped the price of gas to 5 bucks/gal. The months following 9/11 the 'patriots' and the conservatives were eager, ready and willing to give up every last bit of freedom just to 'feel safe'. I remember. I remember the days of when if you said anything against the "Patriot Act" or the increasing intrusion by security to get on a plane you were labled a traitor. Now, those same conservatives and 'patriots' are bitchin' about the scanners we walk through to get on a plane.
TSA Admits Bungling of Airport Body-Scanner Radiation Tests | Threat Level | Wired.com This might be why!! Patting down little children, could be another!!
Quote:
Fear is the easiest way to control people.

Look at religion. With Christianity you'll burn in hell forever and ever if you don't follow the rules. Christianity is a fear driven religion. It helps control the flock.
Not to many Christians feel they are being controlled. What does being a Christian have to do with Progressives wanting body scanners. Or is this blame the "White-Christian" it's their fault!!

Quote:
Look at Germany in the 30's. There are similarities to America today. People were angry and fearful, so they were easily manipulated by Hitler into doing or looking away to an evil agenda.
Yep, look at the way this administration and their supporters are looking the other way where Israel is concerned. The similarities are coming from the "LEFT"!!
Quote:
Look at the immigration issue. People are afraid they'll lose 'American values'. The economy sucks, so it's easy to lead people into a position on immigration that is based on an evil agenda.
I don't see where you think this is fear driven. All you have to do is go to the grocery market and see the immigrants spending food stamps, working in places that high school kids use to work. They have taken over the landscaping, hotels, food service.........we have every right to ask that this stops.

Quote:
The technolgy exists today to track our movements. An example: The turnpike between Oklahoma City and Tulsa can and does monitor anyone with a large sum of cash. The electronic system that allows those with a 'pikepass' to drive through and have thier payment charged to their accounts can also track the electronic strip in our currency. They don't tell us, they don't talk about it, but they also admit it when asked. Why? To be able to track the boogy man, cuz we all know we're not suppose to drive around with a lot of cash in this credit driven world. Those who do are surely drug dealers or boogy men. No one complains. No one complains about the many many cameras that are now everywhere in our daily lives.

You and I are not the movers and shakers of this world, unless you're in that top 5% earning bracket our voice counts for little. You may think your vote counts, but it makes little difference in the big picture. The best we can do is choose to do the activites that bring us joy; speak up and speak out with whatever voice we have for those things in which we're passionate; and protect the voices of those less fortunate and those creatures who cannot speak.

Personally, I believe the people on this planet are on a path to destruction of civilization. We're dead set on polluting everything; driving animals and plants and fish and birds to extinction with the pollution we create; complete ecosystems are changing before our eyes; we're overpopulating; and the global economy cannot grow endlessly. The 'market' has failed and will continue to fail. Something will give, and I believe it will be the human species.
This I agree with!!

Old 04-13-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Metal View Post
Wow, maybe you don't realize that Alex Jones is against many of the things that many of us are against. Not everyone needs to be labeled.
I have never listened to Alex Jones. If we all stop and listen to each other, I'm sure we would see we are all concerned about the same things. It's just the far-left and the far-right have pushed us all into different directions.

It's just a little strange, that the left has George Soros who destroyed Britain's economy and we are allowing this man to do this to America. As far as I know, there is no one on the far-right trying to "BREAK AMERICA".

Old 04-13-2011, 05:31 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Is there any text/transcript i can read? I am on dial up and a 10 minute video will take hours to DL.

Old 04-13-2011, 05:57 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,815,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Actually, wouldn't a society where robots did all our work for us be a slave economy without the moral repercussions?
Yes, that kind of society was depicted in the movie WALL-E.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:31 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times
Quote:
I fully believe there is a World Order, but I don't think it's New. The only difference today is more people are aware of it. As for your comment on Christians, there is some truth to it. That said, I'm firmly against a World Order and I'm an atheist and a Left Libertarian (Anarchist).

Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times
Quote:

It's just a little strange, that the left has George Soros who destroyed Britain's economy and we are allowing this man to do this to America. As far as I know, there is no one on the far-right trying to "BREAK AMERICA".
In my eyes, if you look closely, Soros has done and is doing the same thing that the Koch Brothers are doing. Both are hell bent on creating chaos to destroy America. The former works with unsuspecting Leftists, while the latter works with unsuspecting Rightists.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
In my eyes, if you look closely, Soros has done and is doing the same thing that the Koch Brothers are doing. Both are hell bent on creating chaos to destroy America. The former works with unsuspecting Leftists, while the latter works with unsuspecting Rightists.
Your right!! I forgot about the Koch Brothers, you just wonder why they can do this so behind the scene. That they want all this chaos. I just don't get it. What will this bring them personally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies