Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 11:33 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
I have never thrown a black man in jail for anything.

But cry me a river anyway...

Now how about addressing the rampant problem of black against black crime? Are you man enough to do that, without trying to scapegoat ole whitey?
I am a female

There are tons of discussions on this on just about every AA forum & blog; we've been talking about this for years. Currently, I am a member of a facebook group that discusses issues going on in the black community and what we can do to solve them. I wouldn't expect a white man like you to know this at all, it's not like you frequent AA forums to be familiar w/ this; I just hate how judgemental and narrowminded white people are; you presume we don't discuss or think of ways to solve this problem. Maybe if you were to step out of your comfort zone and visit AA forums you'd become a bit more enlightened. It's not like we don't care.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:34 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,665,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I am a female

There are tons of discussions on this on just about every AA forum & blog; we've been talking about this for years. Currently, I am a member of a facebook group that discusses issues going on in the black community and what we can do to solve them. I wouldn't expect a white man like you to know this at all, it's not like you frequent AA forums to be familiar w/ this; I just hate how judgemental and narrowminded white people are; you presume we don't discuss or think of ways to solve this problem. Maybe if you were to step out of your comfort zone and visit AA forums you'd become a bit more enlightened. It's not like we don't care.

Careful with that Facebook....it might cost you a job

Old 03-24-2012, 11:40 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,371,972 times
Has there ever been anything that is actually the fault of a black person?

Now, for the third time, why don't you tell me why all this black versus black crime is the fault of white people?

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-24-2012 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 03-24-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Has there ever been anything that is actually the fault of a black person?

Now, for the third time, why don't you tell me why all this black versus black crime is the fault of white people?
And calling black people racists? LOL Sure, we're the ones who are racist yet YOU whites are the ones who have a history of regularly practice discrimination and exclude black people from equality. I find that so laughable. Don't lay your guilt trip on us.

[quote]And I hate how racist, lazy and stupid so many black people are.
[/quote[

This is coming from a person who belongs to a group of people who colonized us and took away our basic rights.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-24-2012 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 03-24-2012, 11:57 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
It's not. Crime is the fault of the individual committing the crime. There are outside factors that might put a person in the situation where they are more likely to commit a crime BUT at the end of the day the fault lies with the person making the choice.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:59 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Voting Democrat amd being hooked on social programs and many times drugs is what screwed lots of things up for many, not just blacks.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:07 PM

1,569 posts, read 2,044,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Non-blacks always use this argument against black people but you do realize that there are so many different ethnic groups on the continent of Asia; not every Asian group is successful and has pulled themselves out of poverty. You are only referring to ONE or a few groups out of many. There are still lots of them that are in poverty; you have many darkskin Indians who are living in slums and committing caste killings against each other, child prostitution is commonly practiced, and young children are kidnapped or sold by their families to work in factories day and night. Not every Asian group is a success story.
Strange, I don't hear about that happening in the U.S very often...

Point remains, no one but blacks are going to change the quality of life of blacks.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Just like I have no problems with hearing from racists like Spike Lee, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan. Freedom of speech, remember?
On THIS forum.

and why would Spike Lee and Al Sharpton bother you so much? what they say and do have no effects on your life.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:10 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Basically i thsi politcal corect world actually having a honest discussion on this subject is impossible really.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmerama View Post
Strange, I don't hear about that happening in the U.S very often...

Point remains, no one but blacks are going to change the quality of life of blacks.
No amount of wealth is going to change the racism and bigotry that we face from whites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies