Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 12:43 AM

1,081 posts, read 916,783 times

Advertisements

Blacks are the most racist people on earth. They hate everybody, even themselves.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:49 AM

1,081 posts, read 916,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
So,what's the elephant in the room?

Everyone keeps mentioning Asians,but I don't think people realize that Asians are used as a wedge btw whites and blacks. Same as Hispanics.

As for the op,I think the dark skin light skin thing should be examined farther.

There have been studies done,that light skinned blacks are more likely to live in the suburbs,make more money,etc,and that dark skinned blacks get harsher crime sentences,and overwhelming live in the ghetto.
Do you think O'bama would be claiming this could be his son...

Because that's what I see in my town.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:11 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,657,839 times
Rich vs poor -- young vs old -- urban vs rural: these are the same polarities that divide caucasians, asians, latinos, etc. As divided as black Americans are, they are more unified than white Americans. For the most part, your rich people at least pretend to care about the community at large. Our rich people view the poor as an exploitable resource or parasites.

Old 03-24-2012, 03:58 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,002,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Are you a mind reader?

You will find this type of strife in many other ethnic groups. And I am not trying to marginalize this but people act as this type of behavior is exclusive to black people, so they label it a 'black problem'.
No. It is not a "BLACK" problem. It may take another 100 to 150 years, but eventually, the races will be mixed. It will be as difficult to find a "Black" American, "Asian" American, or "White" American is it is currently to find a "German" American or "Italian" American. The sooner it happens, the better, but I won't live to see it.

Where you have a Black population, you have "black" problems. Where you have an Asian population, you have "Asian" problems. Where you have Native American population, you have "Native American" problems. Where you have a Hispanic population, you have "Hispanic" problems.

Back when I was a kid, Germans looked down in Irish and Pollocks, the Irish and Pollocks looked down on Norwegians... But, the kids saw beyond that and intermarried. Today, they can't cut down the Swedes or Scots or Italians, because they probably have that nationality in their own heritage. The sooner the rest of America blends in, the sooner racial prejudice will vanish. The sooner everyone points to Hispanic, Native American, Asian, AND BLACK in their family trees, the sooner people will be judged on personal merit rather than color of the skin. And, those that resist the change only prolong the problems of the ethnic communities.

Old 03-24-2012, 04:15 AM

469 posts, read 914,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I fall into the me versus the hood ghetto type, I grew up with people like that. Im sorry but they are a big anchor on black people. They dont want to do better. Its shameful. Project living has to go. Welfare and food stamp recipients need to be randomly drug tested. It has to stop.
Excellent post. Todays Black culture is disrespectful to every person who fought for equality and civil rights.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:19 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,002,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
This mindset really gets on my nerves because you know full and well that in the past Whites have done everything they possibly can to get away from black people even the educated ones. For sale signs start popping up the minute they see two many Black people moving into their neighborhoods, police target young Black males when they are driving in all white surburban neighborhoods. Look at what happened to the young boy Trevon Martin he got murdered because he was deemed suspicious for walking around in a white surburban area. YOU all isolate us and don't allow us to be apart of the American community. I hate how you lay this guilt trip on us knowing its all your doing
Some years back, I bought a house. I had not looked at the neighborhood before I did, and it turned out to be a mostly black area. My garbage cans were constantly turned upside down, if I didn't get my mail when it was delivered, it wasn't there. I had to replace my mailbox about once a week because it was battered. I got to be quite good at replacing glass in the windows, and even found a stack of newspapers burning next to my back door. A black man suggested it would be best for me to move because I'm white. Of course, he used a bit more colorful language then the above. I've never touched any kind of drugs, and have never been close to being an alcoholic, nor do I have any kind of arrest record. I worked at the same type of jobs that they did, and drove a car that didn't look any different than most of theirs, but I was not welcome there.

Now, would you care to explain that mindset?

Please keep in mind that where I currently live is in a mixed area, and I am very well respected.

I'm afraid I have not been able to keep up with the Trayvon Martin case. From what I understand, the "Stand Your Ground" law has nothing to do with it. In this area (in FL), the "community watch" that cruises by my house is unarmed. If they see something that is out of order, they're supposed to take no action other than to notify the police (by radio). But, I do not live in a "gated community". I strongly suspect that we do not have all the details. At least I don't. I have far more questions than answers. A "gated community" means that if you do not live there or have legitimate reason for being there, you stay out. Did Martin live in there? Was he visiting a relative or friend?

We do not ALL isolate you and prevent you from being part of the American Community any more than ALL blacks hate whites. But, it seems like the black communities are more resistant than other ethnic groups. The sooner everybody's skin is the same color, the sooner the racial issues will disappear.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:16 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,139,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post
Do you think O'bama would be claiming this could be his son...

Because that's what I see in my town.
America has some of the most dangerous cities in the world. No typo. The WORLD. What do you expect? What do you expect when you oppress such a large population in a country with such abundance.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:20 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,139,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave82 View Post
Excellent post. Todays Black culture is disrespectful to every person who fought for equality and civil rights.
When the black movements started back in the 60's and 70's to strengthen our communities, they were steamrolled by racism, police corruption, drugs, and systematic discrimination.

It's not simply that people woke up and said, "Hey I'm black, I'm gonna dress this way, act this way, etc." Social structures created part of the black culture today and the rest was created by whites who took over the black media outlets.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:29 AM

40,955 posts, read 49,242,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
America has some of the most dangerous cities in the world. No typo. The WORLD. What do you expect? What do you expect when you oppress such a large population in a country with such abundance.
"Oppress" ? You gotta be kidding. How about raising the expectations in the community, promoting education and getting your kids under control.

You have the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. You choose to fail.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:42 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,907,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Everyone keeps mentioning Asians,but I don't think people realize that Asians are used as a wedge btw whites and blacks.
I did not realize that. Because it is BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies