Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 12:41 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times

Advertisements

I wonder if the American Indian liberals were sneering at the American Indian conservatives when the conservatives voiced concern about all these white people starting to land on the shores of New England and Virginia.

But seriously, I'm not worried about falling under Sharia law. I just foresee liberals changing our law to accomodate it. Or allowing some immigrants to practice their own laws on our soil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 12:55 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike84 View Post
sharia law is coming not because of muslim but because of feminism. how can any man defend these anti-male laws - reproductive right, divorce, custody, alimony, false rape, false domestic violence which persecute men at crazy rates. im against sharia but im also against most of this western laws which are not in line with christianity. it seems that christian churches would rather fight gay marriage rather than laws that make marriage a huge risk for males. also sharia seem to counter in an extreme way but nonetheless counter all the feminist evil or america. i hear people talk about how a how bad muslim women have but look at western men we got it bad too. im not fighting against sharia 2 maintain this feminist bs. i mean in england where they have sharia court- british r smartley converting to islam to avoid being raped by regular court system. unless the feminist laws change, i consider the republican traders. as a christian, if christian churches dont fight against feminism effectively, it will lose members deservedly to islam which seems to fight more to have laws support its doctrine. i mean as a christian, i hear men r to be providers & women submissive but the laws actually benefit an angry, vengefuul women, i mean christianity state man is head or leader of fam bu laws allow wife to get abortion without husband permission. i mean we have church and outside world and they r conflicting. i find it funny that christians wory more about sharia than the current feminist secular laws which is leading more to our decline.
Sounds like you have a few issues, and I'm not even counting the one you have with punctuation.

You don't date much, do you? Poor baby.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:57 PM

3,546 posts, read 8,564,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Lock up your daughters, the burkhas are coming, the burkhas are coming.
Hide ya' wife, hide ya' kids...

Old 04-20-2011, 04:20 PM

149 posts, read 261,311 times
Hmmm. Well, I will gently point out that for most of the centuries since Christ walked the earth, women in most Western countries had no rights at all. Here in the USA we still have women living who can well recall when women could not vote, hold a job, divorce, own real property, etc. It used to be (in the UK also) that if a man filed for divorce, he got automatic custody of the children. True, that is no longer the case, but society has been moving steadily forward in granting women more 'rights' which, many would argue, they should have had for years anyway.

society is highly anti male so u consider the men being imprisoned for false rape/domestic violence a good thing. that men have no say in reproductive rights a good thing. its hypocritical to praise women for abortion or praise them for givin it up 4 adoption. while men hay no say in stop abortion and are forced to pay mandatory child support 4 a baby they do not want or go to jail. id mean u have men in jail 4 kids that r not theirs i say treat aborters and deadbeats the same either lock both up or praise this as freedom of choice. how can i be the head of my household when the law mandate only women have no whether my unborn child lives or not as if the baby has no father. women dont make less than men for the same job controlling 4 everything we make a/b the same as women but i think women actually make more now. after deleting the %1 of dude who r super rich, women and man pay r equal and considering the $ men give 2 womn id say its even more $ 4 women. it ghettoism a direct consequence of feminism where single mom and fatherless kid r the norm will 1st spread 2 other groups. men will be less insensitve to women & truly look at all women as object instead of companions. again some type of true patriarchy will take hold in the west to correct feminism negative effect. the oppressed gender in america are males. we get sick more, we die more, are locked up more, less people care about our plight, are more lukely to be consider guilty vs women, our nature is being suppressed more. there is nothing to check women so many are out of control, the men act the way we do b/c women let us. but the state is behind the women so at moment notice a mad, vengeful women can screw a man over big. women would hae 2 have sons 2 understand ho he has 2 b extra careful b/c one screw up can ruin his career.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:49 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Hmmm. Well, I will gently point out that for most of the centuries since Christ walked the earth, women in most Western countries had no rights at all. Here in the USA we still have women living who can well recall when women could not vote, hold a job, divorce, own real property, etc. It used to be (in the UK also) that if a man filed for divorce, he got automatic custody of the children. True, that is no longer the case, but society has been moving steadily forward in granting women more 'rights' which, many would argue, they should have had for years anyway.

society is highly anti male so u consider the men being imprisoned for false rape/domestic violence a good thing. that men have no say in reproductive rights a good thing. its hypocritical to praise women for abortion or praise them for givin it up 4 adoption. while men hay no say in stop abortion and are forced to pay mandatory child support 4 a baby they do not want or go to jail. id mean u have men in jail 4 kids that r not theirs i say treat aborters and deadbeats the same either lock both up or praise this as freedom of choice. how can i be the head of my household when the law mandate only women have no whether my unborn child lives or not as if the baby has no father. women dont make less than men for the same job controlling 4 everything we make a/b the same as women but i think women actually make more now. after deleting the %1 of dude who r super rich, women and man pay r equal and considering the $ men give 2 womn id say its even more $ 4 women. it ghettoism a direct consequence of feminism where single mom and fatherless kid r the norm will 1st spread 2 other groups. men will be less insensitve to women & truly look at all women as object instead of companions. again some type of true patriarchy will take hold in the west to correct feminism negative effect. the oppressed gender in america are males. we get sick more, we die more, are locked up more, less people care about our plight, are more lukely to be consider guilty vs women, our nature is being suppressed more. there is nothing to check women so many are out of control, the men act the way we do b/c women let us. but the state is behind the women so at moment notice a mad, vengeful women can screw a man over big. women would hae 2 have sons 2 understand ho he has 2 b extra careful b/c one screw up can ruin his career.
If you wish to be taken seriously here, you might wish to consider the use of paragraphs, punctuation, etc.
I got 2 sentences in before my eyes started screaming, trying to read your post.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Sounds like you have a few issues, and I'm not even counting the one you have with punctuation.

You don't date much, do you? Poor baby.

i used to date all the time but not anymore. im 26 year old with kids so a male with a full time job and 3 children at home i aint got time to date. plus i've been married for almost 6 years now, so i dont think my wife would like me dating other women. lol. on a serious note. the demographic spell it out, females that are feminist will have less kids especially those that are career women which is becoming a good majority of women which means career and motherhood come into conflict so all that career and no one to pass the wealth on to. meanwhile more religious just take jehovah witness or amish will have more kids and the women are in more traditional roles. the problem with feminism is that it goes against nature and since it doesnt balance itself, it will collapse, thats why so many people are talking about the decline of the west or america. it all can be traced back to feminism which broke down the extended and nuclear family. get use to a future with america filled with non-american children because immigrant women will do the job american women wont become mothers. lol. but yeah its sad that half the growth came from hispanic and most of them are foriegn born or 1st & 2nd generation american. for them to make up 50% of all growth while only being like 5% of the population in the 1970s is sad and says alot about americans of other races although asians slightly grew. black and white women make me sad. especially black women have the highest pregnancy rate but barely produce over replacement rate and whites are pretty much in the same boat

Old 04-20-2011, 05:43 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
i used to date all the time but not anymore. im 26 year old with kids so a male with a full time job and 3 children at home i aint got time to date. plus i've been married for almost 6 years now, so i dont think my wife would like me dating other women. lol. on a serious note. the demographic spell it out, females that are feminist will have less kids especially those that are career women which is becoming a good majority of women which means career and motherhood come into conflict so all that career and no one to pass the wealth on to. meanwhile more religious just take jehovah witness or amish will have more kids and the women are in more traditional roles. the problem with feminism is that it goes against nature and since it doesnt balance itself, it will collapse, thats why so many people are talking about the decline of the west or america. it all can be traced back to feminism which broke down the extended and nuclear family. get use to a future with america filled with non-american children because immigrant women will do the job american women wont become mothers. lol. but yeah its sad that half the growth came from hispanic and most of them are foriegn born or 1st & 2nd generation american. for them to make up 50% of all growth while only being like 5% of the population in the 1970s is sad and says alot about americans of other races although asians slightly grew. black and white women make me sad. especially black women have the highest pregnancy rate but barely produce over replacement rate and whites are pretty much in the same boat
Wall of Text hits you for 8432 damage.
You are stunned for 10 seconds.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Wall of Text hits you for 8432 damage.
You are stunned for 10 seconds.
I cant even read it....

Old 04-20-2011, 06:07 PM

as usual a man cant even speak his mind without being shamed by some feminist. so b/c i dont put in coma that makes my points less revelant or something. im not understanding this. i didnt know i had to conform to others when i type. this elistist attitude is draining america fast and is the reason immigrants come here and jump board americans. i mean everyone says education is so important but a semi-illerate immigrant w/ a 4th grade education can get a job before especially a black man and increasigly before a white man why because they come from culture where work ethic are expected of men. that only take place in patriarches but in america we have femniist matriarch emasculating & oppressing men & indirectly women.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
as usual a man cant even speak his mind without being shamed by some feminist. so b/c i dont put in coma that makes my points less revelant or something. im not understanding this. i didnt know i had to conform to others when i type. this elistist attitude is draining america fast and is the reason immigrants come here and jump board americans. i mean everyone says education is so important but a semi-illerate immigrant w/ a 4th grade education can get a job before especially a black man and increasigly before a white man why because they come from culture where work ethic are expected of men. that only take place in patriarches but in america we have femniist matriarch emasculating & oppressing men & indirectly women.
You're just being obtuse.
No one can read your postings, so you automatically say "feminists" are putting you down?
Puleeeeeeeze.
Another misogynist joins CD, film at 11.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies