Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 09:13 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,200,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
But I thought Michelle was supposed to be a crazy nutjob?
She is(same eyes as Charles Manson).....SHE stated what the Birth Certificate would need to be...then Stephanopolous showed her EXACTLY what she said would be needed, in his hand and in her face .......she had NO choice but to accept the FACT.

SHE is a REPUBLICAN presidential hopeful...if repugs want a leader, well, there one is and SHE says Obama was born in America

believe me, she did NOT answer any other questions in that interview....just talked and grinned...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 09:27 AM

15,120 posts, read 8,702,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess.Johnson View Post
Do you really believe it's over? It is not over. Someone will say "It just a certificate of live birth" its not a real birth certificate. others will say he forged it..

I been hearing this over and over and over. The only way its going to go away is when the presidents leaves office

This is a sad case
It is a sad case indeed. Sad that so many will ignore the laws of this land, and make one excuse after another for "Why" the law need not be followed by our "masters".

The issue does highlight and prove one fact ... that the Democrats and Republicans are both on the same team, and both are criminals protecting each other.

The recent veto of the "Birther Bill" in Arizona by Republican Jan Brewer proves without a doubt that these clowns believe themselves to be above the law .... and the idiot public seems to agree for some inexplicable reason.

Given that the law is perfectly clear and specific about the citizenship requirements for eligibility to hold the highest office of the land, only a nation of drooling imbeciles would reject the demands of their fellow citizens, or even the fundamental principle itself, that our elected officials actually comply with, and abide by the law.

Yes indeed, we really are living in a world where George Orwell was actually an optimist .... not only is it absurd that the people should even be forced to petition for a law requiring elected officials to comply with the law ... but to go one step further and actually oppose such a premise. This is beyond any form of common sense.

Apparently, it's OK for the government to require a citizen to prove status for such things as obtaining a passport ... but also OK for officials to refuse to prove their eligibility as required by the highest law of the land.

And that makes sense?

Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,156,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
I hope this birther thing is a key campaign issue in 2012! This just shows how idiotic right wing nut jobs are. Don't you people know that the Clinton political machine would have been all over this three years ago? Seriously, how misguided and easily influenced are repulbicans these days.

Even Satan Rove says the birthers are making the GOP look stupid.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:36 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,902,680 times
The GOP's Chief Nutjob is calling out the GOP's Chief Comb-over Nutjob? Now, that's entertainment!

Old 04-20-2011, 09:49 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,260,547 times
You do know why she's saying this right? The GOP field is terrified at the prospect of Trump running, because they know it will create a circus-like atmosphere in the GOP primaries, when they desperately need to look like adults that are serious about governance. So now the teabaggers and birthers are trying to distance themselves from the monster they unleashed. But unfortunately for the GOP establishment, a good 1/3 of all Republicans will not let the issue die, and I'm hoping that Trump runs as an Independent to gobble up their votes.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,200,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
It is a sad case indeed. Sad that so many will ignore the laws of this land, and make one excuse after another for "Why" the law need not be followed by our "masters".

The issue does highlight and prove one fact ... that the Democrats and Republicans are both on the same team, and both are criminals protecting each other.

The recent veto of the "Birther Bill" in Arizona by Republican Jan Brewer proves without a doubt that these clowns believe themselves to be above the law .... and the idiot public seems to agree for some inexplicable reason.

Given that the law is perfectly clear and specific about the citizenship requirements for eligibility to hold the highest office of the land, only a nation of drooling imbeciles would reject the demands of their fellow citizens, or even the fundamental principle itself, that our elected officials actually comply with, and abide by the law.

Yes indeed, we really are living in a world where George Orwell was actually an optimist .... not only is it absurd that the people should even be forced to petition for a law requiring elected officials to comply with the law ... but to go one step further and actually oppose such a premise. This is beyond any form of common sense.

Apparently, it's OK for the government to require a citizen to prove status for such things as obtaining a passport ... but also OK for officials to refuse to prove their eligibility as required by the highest law of the land.

And that makes sense?
"""but also OK for officials to refuse to prove their eligibility as required by the highest law of the land."""

Does it make sense to say that without some proof that an "official" didn't ???

Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 AM

1,233 posts, read 1,220,961 times
She is a bit of a looker.

But every time I hear her speak, she reminds me of Tull's "Thick As A Brick".

Old 04-20-2011, 10:05 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,361,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer2 View Post
She is a bit of a looker.

But every time I hear her speak, she reminds me of Tull's "Thick As A Brick".
Because of her looks, I think that at one time she had a brain.

Now?

Wretched skanck.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:33 AM

131 posts, read 172,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

And that makes sense?
well I hope I read your post right, tell me if I didn't

It doesn't make sense all across the boards. It doesn't make sense that this country is divided. It doesn't make sense that we cannot agree on issue that are essential for our country progress. It doesn't make sense that politicans lie and steal. It doesn't make sense that all parties give us false hope for the future. It doesn't make sense that a birther movement had to start.

But at the same time why prove something that is "official" in Hawaii terms but is not "official" in birther terms.

No matter what Obama [and probably can be other officials now] does to proof that he is a United States citizen, somebody goes to say other wise

Yes its contridictions but why [you are a fellow Texan .] didn't we ask George Bush to see his birth certificate
-->

Old 04-20-2011, 10:42 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,921,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
I hope this birther thing is a key campaign issue in 2012! This just shows how idiotic right wing nut jobs are. Don't you people know that the Clinton political machine would have been all over this three years ago? Seriously, how misguided and easily influenced are repulbicans these days.
They were all over it. The Clinton campaign started this issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies