Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 08:53 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,313,692 times

Advertisements

Trying to use the birther thing three years into his presidency.....you may as well be telling snow that back when it was rain it soaked you in a drought and now you want restitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 10:32 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,369,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Trying to use the birther thing three years into his presidency.....you may as well be telling snow that back when it was rain it soaked you in a drought and now you want restitution.
Statute of blizzardation?

Old 04-26-2011, 08:44 AM

1,529 posts, read 1,736,635 times
Our political parties remind me of high school. The dems are the wimpy nerds who try to negotiate with their bullies so they don't get any more noogies. The GOP are the wannabe popular kids who will say anything about anybody, regardless of truth, just so they can get more popular.

This silly analogy can go as far back as Clinton and is certainly evident now. Why is that? If you recall in HS, it was the "popular kids" who lots of people looked up to because everyone thought they were cool because of their quick answers and snappy solutions. At the end of the day, they were usually the most shallow and boring individuals with the least to say, but always said in the loudest voices...and they new it. Because of this insecurity in knowing that they weren't as bright as the nerds, they would beat and tease them mercilessly as to keep them in line. Deep down they envied the geeks and nobody could know the about the jocks' (GOP) little secret.

It's time for the Dems to hit the gym, take some Kung Fu classes and study even harder so that they can put these idiot birthers in their place! (Figuratively speaking).

Old 04-26-2011, 08:46 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,369,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
But I thought Michelle was supposed to be a crazy nutjob?
I think she's made that perfectly clear.

There's nothing says nutjobs can't be fascists.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:55 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,999,576 times
No, it will not settle it, Birthers only see what they want to see and no amount of proof would ever satisfy them. As the saying goes; There is No Cure for Stupid.
Casper

Old 04-26-2011, 09:00 AM

38,857 posts, read 25,655,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
But I thought Michelle was supposed to be a crazy nutjob?
Nutjob?

Certainly.

Crazy?

I dunno...

Dumb as a stump?

Yup!

Old 04-26-2011, 09:15 AM

38,857 posts, read 25,655,555 times
Default Bachmann Says Obama's Certificate 'Settles' Birther Issue

Took Mickey quite awhile to acknowledge the obvious.

"After repeatedly dodging the question, Rep. Michele Bachmann finally said of President Obama, "I have no reason to doub that he wasn't born in the United States."

Rep. Bachmann's "Birther" Slip-Up | Political Correction

But, when Georgie Step crammed it down her craw, she was able to recognize reality.

This time.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:33 AM

1,529 posts, read 1,736,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Nutjob?

Certainly.

Crazy?

I dunno...

Dumb as a stump?

Yup!
Dumb as a stump isn't really a fair assessment. I just went outside and asked the stump in my front yard if Obama was born in America. It said nothing...which is a far more intelligent answer than Bachmann has ever given.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:35 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,183,548 times
Unfortunately what is shows is a "Certificate of Live Birth", not a "Birth Certificate". The Certificate of Live Birth is not considered a legal document in MANY states.

Would the DMV accept Obama's certificate of live birth as a legal form of identification? - Yahoo! Answers

Certificate of live birth from Calif and Texas are not accepted as legal documents either.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:52 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,135,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Unfortunately what is shows is a "Certificate of Live Birth", not a "Birth Certificate". The Certificate of Live Birth is not considered a legal document in MANY states.

Would the DMV accept Obama's certificate of live birth as a legal form of identification? - Yahoo! Answers

Certificate of live birth from Calif and Texas are not accepted as legal documents either.
Well, since the President has both a driver's license and a passport, I think we can safely assume that his certificate of live birth was considered a valid legal document by all those with enough functional brain cells to think rationally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies