Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2011, 01:36 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,758,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
And that changes the crime how?
Because it does. If the guy wasn't using the women's bathroom, most likely these girls wouldn't have bothered with him.

Maybe it's got something to do with women, the female gender. If a woman was wearing men's clothes and used the men's room, what would young males do? Well maybe they'd beat her up -- I don't know.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:41 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,052,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Because it does. If the guy wasn't using the women's bathroom, most likely these girls wouldn't have bothered with him.

Maybe it's got something to do with women, the female gender. If a woman was wearing men's clothes and used the men's room, what would young males do? Well maybe they'd beat her up -- I don't know.
Except this woman was a fully transgendered woman. Operation and everything.

Therefore, that excuse cannot be used.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:42 PM

19,858 posts, read 12,134,069 times
Quote:

Using the restroom, even that of the opposite gender does not warrant violence. At least not in my world.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Using the restroom, even that of the opposite gender does not warrant violence. At least not in my world.
Nor in mine -- I'm just pointing out that if you watch the video, no where does race seem to be the issue. The use of the bathroom was the issue.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:44 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,889,759 times
Quote:

Even if he/she did something very inappropriate like proposition them, the correct action would be to leave the bathroom immediately, inform the manager on duty, and call the police.

Beating someone senseless is what savages do, and that is, apparently, what "stock" these girls come from.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:45 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,889,759 times
Quote:
Nor in mine -- I'm just pointing out that if you watch the video, no where does race seem to be the issue. The use of the bathroom was the issue.
BS. If the transgender were black, they would not have attacked.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:47 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,469,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Except this woman was a fully transgendered woman. Operation and everything.

Therefore, that excuse cannot be used.
Where's the link that says "it" was fully transgendered with "operation and everything".

It means NOTHING.

The fight was over the tranny looking at one of the girl's "boyfriends" and she snapped and went crazy on the tranny.

Had nothing to do with gay, tranny bashing or race bashing.

The tranny even says in the interview that the word "she" was used to describe "him". So it's not even a "hate crime". It wasn't beaten up because it's a tranny. It got beat up because "it" was flirting with her boyfriend, (if it was flirting at all is not known and doesn't matter) It's not a hate crime.

YouTube - McDonalds Beating Victim Speaks Out (Chrissy Lee Polis)

31,387 posts, read 37,088,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
BS. If the transgender were black, they would not have attacked.
That would explain the low incidence of black on black violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Even if he/she did something very inappropriate like proposition them, the correct action would be to leave the bathroom immediately, inform the manager on duty, and call the police.

Beating someone senseless is what savages do, and that is, apparently, what "stock" these girls come from.
Yes -- of course that would have been the right action - no one is saying otherwise. Just some insist on trying to make this about race when there's no evidence that it was about race at all.

And there have been whites and other people involved in beating homosexuals senseless.

Maybe eliminate separate bathrooms and let men and women learn to share bathrooms? This seems to come down to women (or girls) not wanting a male in their bathroom - and if one man can use "their" bathroom, then all men can use their bathroom. Otherwise you'd be discriminating.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:49 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,469,853 times
Quote:
The tranny doesn't say anything about being in the bathroom or the bathroom being the cause of the attack.

The tranny says it was because one of the girls thought "it" was looking at her boyfriend. Crissy Polis says, the girl said "she is looking at my man" or some nonsense. So the girls didn't know it was a tranny, only that it was flirting with her boyfriend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies