Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 09:21 PM

3,128 posts, read 6,535,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar22 View Post
Hell has frozen over. The Lions will win the Super Bowl in February.
We are going to have the supervolcano blow now

Kudos to Rush
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 09:22 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,547,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did you just call me a rabid racist, Mike? I may not like Obama but his race has nothing at all to do with it. Oh well, you folks think that anyone who doesn't like the man is a racist so go ahead and call me whatever you want to.
True statement. Not everyone who dislikes Obama is a racist/bigot but there are many who clearly view him as "not one of us", and use the guise of other issues to vale their contempt solely based on his skin color.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:27 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Bush didn't know where he was and Obama did for nearly a year. Better yet, Bush didn't tell us he would tell us about bin Laden at a certain hour and then wait more than an hour to get it done. I knew he would be late but not that late.
Sorry you felt inconvenienced by the fact that the US had just captured and killed its #1 enemy just hours before and Obama was an hour late with the announcement. Talk about finding a glass half empty!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:24 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Hello! Have you seen the threads that have been started since the announcement? 9 of 10 were started by the regular wingers on here, and each have the same tire, old anti-Obama agenda. "bush gets credit" blah, blah, blah, He used the word "I" too many times, blah, blah, blah, "it's not Obama, it's the military", blah, blah, blah, and my favorite....."he should thank Bush" hehehhehehehehhehehehe Or, did you see the thread started after the announcement that the President was going to speak to the American people? Did you see the anti-Obama BS that the regular retards on here made?

So yeah. Who really is turning this into a partisan tornado? Each day I read another retarded republican's twisted view makes me realize just how pitiful they have become. It's sad, but I'm glad those poor, pitiful birdbrains are NOT my blood.
Read your own posts, I'd say it is you!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:35 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Agreed. Limbaugh is a low-rent hillbilly d.j. who's made a good living pandering to racists. He couldn't even pass junior college classes, much less get into an Ivy League school. He has no credentials to make him a credible journalist...another carnival barker.
Wow, watch Olberman much?

Sure confounds the left to hear a righty praise their man. Total confusion.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:43 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
Quote:
Rush LImpbrains has zero credibility. He's nothing more than an exceedingly fat, bald, ugly, old dope head with a mouth as big as his fat belly. He's grotesque. Absolutely grotesque.
Typical response - especially when a person ventures into a 'liberal' drug lifestyle. Actually, his issue was pain addiction and was charged with doctor shopping. He wasn't a drug crazed lib that stole from his parents, friends, spouse and family, then resorting to theft to support a habit.

Have you ever had to suffer constant back pain? I do - from an injury in 1980. It isn't fun. Doctors are pill pushers. They prefer to treat with little yellow pills rather than find the cause and treat it.

Until you stand in his shoes you don't know.

And yes, I am still mad at him for the hypocrisy of his public stance on the issue. It's why I left the newsletter staff.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:03 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
it's official. we have the bin laden death certificate -shown in picture 4:

THE BoGeYMaN EVeRYoNE LoVeS TO HaTe (UPGRADED: BiN LaDeN DeaTH CeRTiFiCaTe and MoRe) | zero hedge

since they didn't put bin laden on ice and bring him back there is still room in the freezer, so watch out trump!....

Last edited by floridasandy; 05-03-2011 at 05:12 AM..

Old 05-03-2011, 05:26 AM

2,208 posts, read 1,836,450 times
Listening to the "congratulations" it's ridiculous how sarcastic he is at this conjuncture.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:45 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Rush LImpbrains has zero credibility. He's nothing more than an exceedingly fat, bald, ugly, old dope head with a mouth as big as his fat belly. He's grotesque. Absolutely grotesque.
I just love Maha Rushi.....and his 20-30 million listeners every week.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:53 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
I can report
I directed
I was briefed
I met repeatedly
I determined
At MY direction
I've made clear
I've repeatedly made clear
I called President Zardari
I, as Commander-in-Chief

-President Obama.

Sure sounded like he hopped over on AF1, got off the plan, walked to the compound, kicked in the door, shot OBL dead, then took a nap, then flew back to the US like nothing happened.
Sounds like an extreme case of sore loserism.

Quote:
The guy is an egomaniac.
The guy is the president. Presidents do those things.

He won by 10 million votes over two years ago. Time to acknowledge that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies