Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 02:30 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,063,102 times

Advertisements

Well, it IS all about him. It was all "I","I","I" in the announcement of OBL's death.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Father Of 9/11 Victim: Obama "Putting Too Much Spotlight On Himself"

Quote:
And frankly it started May Day, 2011 when the president announced what had happened. The excessive use of the personal pronoun that he used in his remarks, I really felt that was the beginning of the Commander-in-Chief putting too much spotlight on himself, taking too much credit for what the remarkable Americans had done. And of course it's only now accelerated to a greater degree in the media. "
Of course. Both obama and his machine and his media lapdogs are desperate to turn the tide on his rotten job performance.

They will do anything to prop him up and protect him.

He loves to preen and prance about, patting himself on the back. His minions care about one thing - optics and image and tamping down any criticism or dissent in the media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 02:38 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,645,519 times
Must be the lone dissenter, from what I have heard, most families of 9/11 are thankful towards Obama for issuing the order to kill Osama. many have given Obama high marks for his visit to ground zero and the fire station that was hit hard by deaths on 9/11.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:39 PM

19,008 posts, read 29,814,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, it IS all about him. It was all "I","I","I" in the announcement of OBL's death.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Father Of 9/11 Victim: Obama "Putting Too Much Spotlight On Himself"

Of course. Both obama and his machine and his media lapdogs are desperate to turn the tide on his rotten job performance.

They will do anything to prop him up and protect him.

He loves to preen and prance about, patting himself on the back. His minions care about one thing - optics and image and tamping down any criticism or dissent in the media.
You know I sort of noticed that..........

I have heard Bush a million times, and he avoids "I" most of the time when it comes to military ops.

He always says the "US military"

Yet, I closely listened to Obama's Sunday speech and it was studded with "I"s, which was bizarre LMAO. It went like "I authorized a mission"... it's hard not to notice that.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:41 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,157,982 times
Pathetic.

I see the RWNJ's are getting more desperate as the days go by and Obama's approval goes up.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:43 PM

19,008 posts, read 29,814,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Pathetic.

I see the RWNJ's are getting more desperate as the days go by and Obama's approval goes up.
Nothing is going up. Jobless claims hit a new high today

Applications for U.S. jobless benefits surge Economic Report - MarketWatch

Old 05-05-2011, 02:44 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,912,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post

I have heard Bush a million times, and he avoids "I" most of the time when it comes to military ops.

Yet, I closely listened to Obama's Sunday speech and it was studded with "I"s, which was bizarre LMAO. It went like "I authorized a mission"... it's hard not to notice that.
"I authorized" anything would've been dishonest and look out of place with W Bush with Cheney pulling the strings.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:45 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,492,992 times
Every time Obama speaks his speaches are laden with I's and Me's. He is a narcisist

Old 05-05-2011, 02:46 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,328,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post

Maybe it's because the "I" in question actually DID authorize the mission.

Besides, who cares what this guy thinks anyway? He's just bitter.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:47 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,157,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Every time Obama speaks his speaches are laden with I's and Me's. He is a narcisist
Well at least he is an excellent speller.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:48 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,528,815 times
Any politician would exploit this. Bush and co. milked 9/11 for years.

Anything else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies