Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2011, 10:22 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times

Advertisements

Who is Harrison J. Bounel?
President's newest scandal becomes laughing matter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 12:58 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I'd answer and tell you how dumb this sounds; we have color pictures of my family from the 1960s. However, you'll just call me silly, say that you just brought it up and I ran with it, etc.
I was saying if there are black and white pics out there of President Bush and Laura than by all means in the years of Mila and Sasha being born there should be plenty of pics, no problem!! I took a photography class in community college in 1979 and the college used black and white to develop our photos the school could not afford COLOR!! As stated below............................................. ..................................................

Black-and-white - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was black-and-white or shades of sepia. Color photography was originally rare and expensive, and again often less than true to life. Color photography became more common in the middle of the 20th century, and has become even more common since. Black-and-white remains a niche market for photographers who use the medium for artistic purposes. This can take the form of black-and-white film or digital conversion to grayscale, with optional image manipulation to enhance the results

Quote:
Some people don't like to play fair. I also don't appreciate being called a girl. I'm probably old enough to be your mother!
We are probably the same age or close. You haven't played fair at all. You accused me of raising the goalpost and when others and I asked you where I had done this you chose to ignore the question!!

Quote:
It would be nice to see a mod on this thread; there are two advertising posts directly above 3~'s mockery of me. In fact, you are making a mockery of this thread, which is possibly your intent. Where do you think Obama was born?
No I'm not, I merely but it out there and you're the first to address it. If you didn't want it to go any further you should have ignored it. You and others have addressed this issue and attacked me more than the thread.

As far as him being born in Hawaii, I believe if President Obama wanted this to not re surface he would have dealt with it very out front, when Hillary's campaign presented it.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:12 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
So... the bottom line is that 3~Shepherds was wrong when he/she insisted that there were no photographs of Michelle Obama pregnant or of her and her husband ever shown holding them as babies.
Really, did I miss something?? Did you produce a pic of Michelle pregnant??

You people are to much, you can't produce the pic and it's driving you wild!!
I was able to come up with one of President Bush and Laura when you people said I couldn't.

What I'm implying is, the twins are how much older than Sasha and Mila and I found a pic of President and Laura Bush, no less in Black and White.

We can't even find a pic of Michelle in COLOR. Now do you GET IT!

Only President Obama knows why he didn't bring all evidence forward when it was first brought up.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:41 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Really, did I miss something?? Did you produce a pic of Michelle pregnant?
here.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/19537607-post749.html

Old 06-12-2011, 02:48 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Really, did I miss something?? Did you produce a pic of Michelle pregnant??

You people are to much, you can't produce the pic and it's driving you wild!!
I was able to come up with one of President Bush and Laura when you people said I couldn't.

What I'm implying is, the twins are how much older than Sasha and Mila and I found a pic of President and Laura Bush, no less in Black and White.

We can't even find a pic of Michelle in COLOR. Now do you GET IT!

Only President Obama knows why he didn't bring all evidence forward when it was first brought up.
OH, you just brought it up! Everyone else is running with this! Yeah, right. Here is your what, 6th post about this on this thread alone! Quit playing coy, quit moving the goalposts. Now it has to be a color picture, b/c we all know color photography didn't exist in 1981 when Laura Bush was pregnant, and since then every picuture known to humanity has been taking in living color.

Cut the crap! None of this has ANYTHING to do with Obama's birth certificate, which is the titile of the thread. If you want to discuss thins nonsense, start your own thread.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:42 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
I really think the notion that their daughters are not really theirs is a bit absurd, but the photo you reference doesn't show a necessarily pregnant Michelle, just a bit pudgy or arch-backed. I am only saying that the picture itself is not at all convincing. I absolutely believe that they are their natural daughters. I'm not nearly as certain about his place of birth however...

Old 06-12-2011, 11:55 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I really think the notion that their daughters are not really theirs is a bit absurd, but the photo you reference doesn't show a necessarily pregnant Michelle, just a bit pudgy or arch-backed. I am only saying that the picture itself is not at all convincing. I absolutely believe that they are their natural daughters. I'm not nearly as certain about his place of birth however...
Actually he considers himself a "global citizen" so they must be "global daughters", they belong to all of us! I think they should be in public school. as it is, they are being pampered like little princess's, we are creating a couple of little monsters, just like their mummie.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:18 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
"You're just saying", LOL! Just like 3~Shepherds is "just saying" and bears no repsonsibility for the tone of this thread. You guys are pretty funny.

The first Obama daughter was born in July, the second in June. Michlelle would hardly have been busting out pregnant at Christmas with either one of them, only 2 months with her first when you don't show much till 4-5 months anyway, and only 3 months with the second. Some people do not like having pictures taken of themselves pregnant.

Obama was born in Hawaii, and Michelle was born in Chicago.

ETA: I do not understand the mean-spritedness that posesses some people to raise these kind of doubts about the Obama kids' parentage.

Last edited by Katarina Witt; 06-13-2011 at 07:35 AM..

Old 06-13-2011, 09:28 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,088,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Two words:

"grantor trust"

Oh... three more words....

Birthers are idiots.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:29 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,088,210 times
Quote:
As far as him being born in Hawaii, I believe if President Obama wanted this to not re surface he would have dealt with it very out front, when Hillary's campaign presented it.
Hillary's campaign never even hinted at it.

Yet another example of Birthers being woefully misinformed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies