Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2011, 08:47 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times

Advertisements

They might be gold in your state, but they're not gold in any other state whose BCs I've seen up close and personal, e.g. Colorado, Nebraska, and Pennsylvania. Those shiny gold seals (like that one on the BC Donald Trump first released, showing he knew NOTHING about bcs) are from hospital souvenir birth certificates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2011, 09:40 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
.... stamped or raised seal issued by a state or local government. (Hospital-issued birth certificates are not acceptable.)
correct. i think we are all in agreement on this. i think the question is if the "gold seal" is from a state or local government. to date i've yet to see an official seal that was gold but if you have a picture or a scan it would be great to see it.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:04 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
They might be gold in your state, but they're not gold in any other state whose BCs I've seen up close and personal, e.g. Colorado, Nebraska, and Pennsylvania. Those shiny gold seals (like that one on the BC Donald Trump first released, showing he knew NOTHING about bcs) are from hospital souvenir birth certificates.
How to Get a Pennsylvania Drivers LicenseIDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizens need to bring a Social Security Card and one of the following: US birth certificate (including US territories or Puerto Rico) with raised seal, certificate of US citizenship or naturalization

The other two states request a State Certified Birth Certificate, not sure where you people think the embossed one is a souvenir.

For claiming to know history and the United States you are failing some major issues.......................Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the case of applying for a US passport, not all legitimate birth certificates are acceptable:
A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:10 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
How to Get a Pennsylvania Drivers LicenseIDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizens need to bring a Social Security Card and one of the following: US birth certificate (including US territories or Puerto Rico) with raised seal, certificate of US citizenship or naturalization

The other two states request a State Certified Birth Certificate, not sure where you people think the embossed one is a souvenir.

For claiming to know history and the United States you are failing some major issues.......................Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the case of applying for a US passport, not all legitimate birth certificates are acceptable:
A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.

Good grief! I'm not disputing that you need a certified birth certificate for God's sake; I'm disputing that the one with the cute gold seal is the real deal. The real deal has an embossed seal. You are so hell-bent on proving me "wrong" that you are not reading what I posted. I am NOT the one with a reading comprehension issue! We've been over and over this "souvenir" BC issue, with the cute footprints and shiny gold seal, numerous times. You are late to the party!

http://www.whatisembossing.com/
Embossing involves the creation of an impression by placing the dies in contact with the stock under high pressure.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:08 AM

18,419 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
"he" being Harrson J Bounel does not exist, but shares Obama's CT social security number.
Problem is that this debt collector was an Obama supporter, that even voted for him. He had no intention of stumbling across this information. It intrigued him, so he dug deeper. Now that this is getting out, he is afraid for his life, and wants to remain just Al.
Harrison J Bounel, Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama? | Boudica BPI Weblog
Quote:
This is why they were diverting you and acting like you were just being a birther ...........these people are to in AHHH of President Obama, they can't see the corruption painted on the man's face.

Good find and you know, there is SO MUCH more!! Nothing to do with President Obama being a black man, he's a dishonest black man!!
how much LSD does it take to burn out enough brain cells to truly believe this crap. not only does this sound like bad fiction it is fiction, and not even plausible fiction. a second grader could come up with a better plot....a debt collector supported who didn't ant to stumble on this and now fears for his life and wants to keep anonymous.

bad enough people were fool enough to be a birther but an after birther well....

Old 06-14-2011, 12:10 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
Quote:
Lying, so that's what you call it
Yep. That's what I called it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds
If you just had a kid complete drivers ed and you are going to the DMV for first time license. This is what you have to bring, The original birth certificate with the Gold Seal and your Social Security Card. Here from two states, I can find more if you need them.
I have two children I've done that with. Further more, as my family's historian I personally possess in my files more than one hundred birth certificates from 17 states and five foreign countries. Not one of them (other than hospital souvenirs) bears a gold seal.

Quote:
Missouri Department of Revenue | Documents for Driver/ Nondriver License & Instruction Permit
U.S. Birth Certificate - certified with an embossed, stamped or raised seal issued by a state or local government. (Hospital-issued birth certificates are not acceptable.)
Nope. No requirement for a gold seal there.

Quote:
South Dakota Department of Public Safety: Licensing: Driver Licensing
Certified U.S. birth certificate issued by state or county (hospital birth certificates are not acceptable)

Old 06-14-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Embossed does not mean gold.

Scan and post your "gold seal" birth certificate or admit the lie.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:21 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,811,485 times
Some people want to deny that President Obama was born anywhere. I guess they think he is a Muslim sleeper agent born in Kenya or an illegal space alien from the planet of black androids.

BTW - I have a copywright on that misdirection.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:22 PM

Just a quick update on the Birther Bills that popped up in a number of State Legislatures over the last year.

With the demise this week of the LA bill there is now only one birther bill standing - PA HB1350.

32 bills were introduced this year in 17 states. 31 of them are dead.

Who's taking bets on Pennsylvania?

Old 06-14-2011, 12:31 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,477,620 times
Obama Forgers Admit They Produced Phony Documents
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies