Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 07:49 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times

Advertisements

to a woman NOT his wife?

It sure does look like he did.

Ok now, this is just getting revved up on the blogosphere.

Photos: Anthony Weiner's Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend is a 21-Year Old Coed, only 25 Years Younger Than the Married Congressman

Quote:
So, around the same time he was tweeting about hockey, he sends the underwear photos to that woman at @GennetteNicole. Don’t bother looking there, though. Rep. Weiner’s photos are all erased.
Somehow, THIS picture appeared on Rep. "Weiner"'s Twitter account.

» Weinergate: Congressman Claims ‘Facebook Hacked’ as Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Government

Quote:
This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.
His yfrog account is connected to his Twitter account. Who buys that both were hacked?

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/...1.04.09-PM.png

I'm speechless - apart from the fact he is married and sending lewd pictures of himself, um....some package.

Are we supposed to believe both his accounts were hacked? How does one explain him deleting the "evidence" of said hackery? Wouldn't he want to involve the police? I'm betting....no.

And what about HER behavior after the fact - deleted all pics and her account.

I'm thinking "weiner" is in trouble.

Of course, I thoroughly expect the MSM to IGNORE this story. We all know, they'd be all over it if it were a republican caught with his........."weiner" rising to the occasion.

Last edited by sanrene; 05-28-2011 at 08:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2011, 07:51 PM

45,425 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Whether he did or didn't he still has a great name for it.

Old 05-28-2011, 07:51 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,518,405 times
Quote:
if it were a republican caught
... I highly doubt you'd create this thread...

Old 05-28-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
... I highly doubt you'd create this thread...
I'm sure you would though. Let's try and stick to the topic, which would be the picture of Weiner's weiner sent to a college age woman not his wife.

This about sums up the circumstances;

http://ace.mu.nu/

Quote:
I continue assuming, as Weiner says, that his Twitter account and his separate-company yfrog picture account were simultaneously hacked, and then someone sent this stuff to a college student in Seattle, and also, for reasons I don't get, he previously posted a helpful "that's about 5:45 in Seattle" tweet when discussing an upcoming appearance on Maddow.

I also assume that, after immediately wrestling control of these accounts from the mischievous malefactors, he deleted the offensive material, rather than preserving the evidence for the police, and the upcoming prosecution of the hackers, who he must surely wish to face the full consequences of law; I assume he did so just because he was so shocked that he wasn't thinking clearly, and in fact was so stunned by this invasion of his boner zone of privacy that he coincidentally began acting like a man caught doing something wrong.
If Rep. Weiner's FB and yfrog account were hacked, I suspect he called the police right away.....isn't that what a rep of congress would normally do?

Last edited by sanrene; 05-28-2011 at 08:12 PM..

Old 05-28-2011, 08:37 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,232,198 times
What's Boehner have to say about it?

Old 05-28-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
What's Boehner have to say about it?
What does Boehner have to do with anything?

What does "Weiner" have to say about it?

Apparently, he meant to send a direct message on Twitter, instead sent it right on out to the general public.

Isn't this worse than what that Chris Lee did up in NY? The guy that resigned? Oh, that's right, he's a republican.

Shouldn't Weiner be answering some questions...or should he just get a pass on sending out pictures of himself in a state of arousal.....to a woman not his wife....and then trying to cover it up?

IF this were a case of hacking, shouldn't the police be involved?

Let's see if I have this straight - a picture from HIS yfrog account was posted from HIS Twitter account to a woman in Seattle.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:01 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
He's says his account was hacked.

Quote:
Weiner, who represents parts of Queens and Brooklyn, got a message about a week ago from Facebook alerting him that his password might have been tampered with, Arnold said.
But the warning was ignored, granting the hacker carte blanche to hijack Weiner's online identity.
http://http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/undies_in_twist_over_weiner_wiener_HznNI7XvjWgn9Lm 2Xuq5pK (http://http//www.nypost.com/p/news/local/undies_in_twist_over_weiner_wiener_HznNI7XvjWgn9Lm 2Xuq5pK - broken link)

Quote:
Rep. Anthony Weiner says social networking identity hacking is to blame for the lewd material that a conservative news website reported was sent from his Twitter and yfrog handles to an unidentified Seattle, Wash., woman.
Anthony Weiner: Hackers posted lewd photos on Twitter - Jonathan Allen and Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 05-28-2011 at 09:34 PM..

Old 05-28-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Does that make ANY sense to you?

BOTH his FB AND yfrog account were hacked at the same time?

Why hasn't he gone to the police? Isn't hacking, especially against a member of Congress a serious crime? Why wouldn't he file a report to catch the perpetrators?

Quote:
Weiner’s office did not respond to a request for comment on whether he has contacted federal authorities to report the alleged cyber-attack, which could fall under laws prohibiting cyberhacking and impersonating federal officials.
If he did that, he would be COMMITTING A CRIME, wouldn't he?

Old 05-28-2011, 09:05 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,215,899 times
If they are two consenting adults, I could care less.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:07 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Are we supposed to believe both his accounts were hacked? How does one explain him deleting the "evidence" of said hackery? Wouldn't he want to involve the police? I'm betting....no.
Lots of people stupidly use the same passwords when setting up accounts and are therefore subject to getting hacked on more than one account. As for him "deleting the evidence" he very well could have taken screen shots and/or forwarded them to authorities before deleting the photos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies