Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 10:44 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The truth is dependent on your personal perception of Breitbart's credibility?

Since when?

I thought verifiable facts determined whether or not something was true.

Since Weiner has nothing to hide, I'm sure he'll be calling for an investigation by the FBI.

Care to place a side bet he doesn't or that his hard drive mysteriously turns up missing?

We haven't heard the last of "bonergate".
A crime was committed...yes?

When will he be contacting the police?

It's a "shame" he didn't preserve the evidence of the crime.

Just that action by weiner (scrubbing his whole twitter record) is suspicious in and of itself.

Luckily, there are screen shots and cache.

How long will the MSM let a sitting congressman get away with tweeting a lewd picture to a woman not his wife and then lying and covering it up?

Some reminders - Foley, Craig, Lee, Vitter.

Oh, that's right, these are republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 11:06 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
to a woman NOT his wife?

It sure does look like he did.

Ok now, this is just getting revved up on the blogosphere.

Photos: Anthony Weiner's Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend is a 21-Year Old Coed, only 25 Years Younger Than the Married Congressman

Somehow, THIS picture appeared on Rep. "Weiner"'s Twitter account.

» Weinergate: Congressman Claims ‘Facebook Hacked’ as Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Government

His yfrog account is connected to his Twitter account. Who buys that both were hacked?

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/...1.04.09-PM.png

I'm speechless - apart from the fact he is married and sending lewd pictures of himself, um....some package.

Are we supposed to believe both his accounts were hacked? How does one explain him deleting the "evidence" of said hackery? Wouldn't he want to involve the police? I'm betting....no.

And what about HER behavior after the fact - deleted all pics and her account.

I'm thinking "weiner" is in trouble.

Of course, I thoroughly expect the MSM to IGNORE this story. We all know, they'd be all over it if it were a republican caught with his........."weiner" rising to the occasion.
Can I just say, "Ew" and let it go at that? Why do these politicians think they are sexy? I can't think of any one of them I ever thought of in that light.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:07 AM

18,132 posts, read 25,282,316 times
Quote:
to a woman NOT his wife?

You are outraged about a question?

Old 05-29-2011, 11:09 AM

18,132 posts, read 25,282,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Whether he did or didn't he still has a great name for it.
Just like "Wiener nation" (Michael "Savage" Wiener's show)

Old 05-29-2011, 11:20 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Agreed, the lazy POS needs to find himself a real job, never did an honest days work in his life...
He did find a job.

He gets paid pretty well for it too.

When he didn't have a job though was when he was a liberal in college.

You know, before you know a single thing about the world.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:29 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Are you DENYING that Weiner's FB AND yfrog had the picture up? Why is he then joking about it? Why did he delete the pictures? Why did the recipient delete her ENTIRE online history? Why did her friends delete the incriminating tweets?

All one has to do is LOOK at the timeline of Weiner's own tweets.

Don't shoot the messenger, remember?

He's been caught sending lewd pics to a woman not his wife, then trying to cover it up by deleting everything and lying about it.

Does it really make sense to you that BOTH his accounts were hacked and then he immediately got control 3 minutes after?

Of course, one actually has to look at the timeline of tweets in order to understand everything.
No one is denying that Weiner's FB and yfrog had the picture up. What people are debating in whether or not his account was hacked. FB says they warned him a week ago that his account had been compromised and that he didn't react by changing his password. So it gets down to who do you believe. You're going to believe your partisan sources and I'm going to believe mine.

As for why he is making jokes about the incident... When you grow up with a name like Weiner you have to develop a sense of humor approach to all the jokes that are thrown you way.

And I'd like to ask you: Why on earth would he NOT delete the picture? A screen shot is all that would be needed to prove it was there to the police. And why in heck would the recipient NOT delete her online life now? After all there are screen shots of her user name all over the net now and she's just trying to preserve her privacy over a prank in my opinion, and a sleazy act in yours. Hackers---if you believe that version---picked her on purpose to receive the brunt of their prank. Sarah Palin got hacked. Why is it not even remotely possible for Weiner to have gotten hacked? Give the story time to develop. It took a while, but Palin's hacker was caught.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:31 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
UPDATE: This topic and issue is a propaganda piece started by Breitbart (nuff' said) and spread through his ultra-right wing "big government" website. Photo has been easily debunked. Breitbart publishes risqué photo, claims it’s Anthony Weiner’s wiener (UPDATED) | The Raw Story

Hopefully Breitbart and whomever is responsible is arrest and/or sued.
The link you provided didnt debunk the photo.. I thought you had something that easily debunked it? WHERE?

Old 05-29-2011, 11:43 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
Quote:
to a woman NOT his wife?

Photos: Anthony Weiner's Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend is a 21-Year Old Coed, only 25 Years Younger Than the Married Congressman

» Weinergate: Congressman Claims ‘Facebook Hacked’ as Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Government

His yfrog account is connected to his Twitter account. Who buys that both were hacked?

I'm speechless - apart from the fact he is married and sending lewd pictures of himself, um....some package.

Are we supposed to believe both his accounts were hacked? How does one explain him deleting the "evidence" of said hackery? Wouldn't he want to involve the police? I'm betting....no.

Of course, I thoroughly expect the MSM to IGNORE this story. We all know, they'd be all over it if it were a republican caught with his........."weiner" rising to the occasion.
What is up with these men sending photos of their weiner's to people? Well in Mr. Weiner's case it is probably the best part of his anatomy considering his ugly foul mouth that runs 24/7. Just not something you would want framed, sitting on your desk. What a jerk.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:44 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Can I just say, "Ew" and let it go at that? Why do these politicians think they are sexy? I can't think of any one of them I ever thought of in that light.
I think we can understand what the attraction is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
He did find a job.

He gets paid pretty well for it too.

When he didn't have a job though was when he was a liberal in college.

You know, before you know a single thing about the world.
I bet he doesn't even know that Brietbart helped create Huffington Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
No one is denying that Weiner's FB and yfrog had the picture up. What people are debating in whether or not his account was hacked. FB says they warned him a week ago that his account had been compromised and that he didn't react by changing his password.

No, FB is not saying this, WEINER is saying it.

So it gets down to who do you believe. You're going to believe your partisan sources and I'm going to believe mine.

Show me a link to FB corroborating it. Weiner is trying to cover this up any way he can...saying he was hacked (where's the police report? Has he called the FBI?), giving a timeline that doesn't wash with the facts (the twitter feed), saying FB alerted him (does FB do that?).

Who are you going to believe - an unrealistic story of hacking, deletion, coverup...or your own common sense?

As for why he is making jokes about the incident... When you grow up with a name like Weiner you have to develop a sense of humor approach to all the jokes that are thrown you way.

So....I guess you're ok with him NOT reporting the crime of a congressman's FB AND yfrog account being hacked at the same time?

You realize, as I'm sure he does, if he files a false police report, he's in really big trouble.

He is in full CYA mode, compounding it with multiple lies.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:45 AM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Quote:
to a woman NOT his wife?

sanrene !!! ... ! Love It !

Indeed ... Yet one more bloody example of an acutely "Looney Liberal" void of any moral compass whatsoever !

How absolutely pathetic this piece of s#&@ truly is !

Yes America our old historical destroyers of the human race club "Sodom & Gomorrah are bloody absolutely back in town and this litttle muppet azzzzzzzzz "weiner" appears to be a charter member ! Quite !

How shamefully pitiful !

TA / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies