Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 09:10 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
How did patriotusa76 know back on March 11 that there would be a Rep Weiner scandal?
He didn't.

Didn't you look at that timeline of tweets I put up?

Back in April he noticed weiner was following on twitter young girls, including the supposed "victim".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 09:16 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,443,092 times
Quote:

Here is Gennette Cordova's complete statement....

Statement from Gennette Cordova, student who was sent lewd Twitter photo from Rep. Weiner's account

ETA: Come on right wingnuts it's time to dump on Cordova....
I think I'm in love! That girl rocks! I hope she sues Breitbart for defamation, and names every peckerwood who participated in smearing her name and contributing to her harassment.
Quote:

Yep patriotusa76 is probably Andrew Breitbart in real life.
That 76 creep's had a hard-on for Weiner for ages. The guy has mentioned Weiner in tweets nearly 300 times in the last 2 months!

And out of 45,000 followers, this guy just happens to be the one and only unique retweet of the picture allegedly posted to Weiner's account?

Come on. Only a moron couldn't figure out he was totally involved and almost assuredly the hacker who pulled this crap. It's so obviously a total setup, just like the fake pimp.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:21 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,836,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Weiner needs to be treated the same way Foley, Vitter, Ensign and Lee were treated...no?
Foley used his position to seduce a 16 year old page. He broke the law in initiating sexual contact with a minor. Foley also tried to help pass anti-homosexual legislation.

Vitter I really had no interest in his prostitutes.

Ensign used public funds by employing his mistress.

No interest in Lee. What he did was dumb, but most likely did not affect his performance.

I just feel that Americans in general like to make more hay out of personal lives and focus less on legislation.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:25 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,288,572 times
Quote:
Weiner needs to be treated the same way Foley, Vitter, Ensign and Lee were treated...no?
Foley was, if I recall correctly, soliciting from underage interns. As in, people who worked for him - abuse of his office.

Vitter - well, that was gross, but I don't care if he wants to wear diapers and have some hooker wipe his butt. I don't think it had any effect on the office he holds, except maybe embarrassment.

Ensign broke multiple laws in his antics, to do with campaign finance, and recommending hiring of his mistress' husband as a lobbyist. If he had not resigned, he'd have been in serious trouble from Congress, as well.

Lee - I don't know why he resigned. The story of his Craigslist posting had barely broken. His personal impropriety did not appear to affect his job, so it was matterless to me. Perhaps his wife told him he had to resign and not drag her though the public humiliation any further, I don't know.

Some of these people are heavily criticized when they screw up in sexual matters because they have so heavily criticized (and even preached against) others. People in glass houses, and all that.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:28 PM

The Complete #Weinergate Timeline: Crack investigative journalists at Politico ignore overwhelming evidence it really was Weiner's wiener

Again, back in April it was noticed the creep Weiner was following young girls/women on twitter....and this is by the GIRLS own admission/tweets.

Quote:
Rather than preserve the "evidence" of the "hack", Weiner, Cordova and perhaps others involved have done precisely the opposite. They have laid waste to online evidence linking them. They have seemingly reviewed every web cache and social network attempting to delete stories, photos, names and any other possible references to their relationship.

And, somehow, the "hacker" -- in the midst of a series of tweets by Weiner -- was able to compromise both his Twitter and YFrog accounts, post a photo of someone who resembles Weiner, and then have control of the accounts wrestled back by the Congressman in a matter of a couple of minutes.
The story just falls apart when you look at the timing and facts.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:32 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
The Complete #Weinergate Timeline: Crack investigative journalists at Politico ignore overwhelming evidence it really was Weiner's wiener

Again, back in April it was noticed the creep Weiner was following young girls/women on twitter....and this is by the GIRLS own admission/tweets.

The story just falls apart when you look at the timing and facts.
Slight correction: the story falls apart when you factor in the scumbag political hack that is feeding you the timeline and his version of the "facts."

Old 05-29-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Slight correction: the story falls apart when you factor in the scumbag political hack that is feeding you the timeline and his version of the "facts."
Sorry, but there are links to the google cache of tweets...but I'm NOT surprised you haven't looked at them.

Andrew is just linking to them.

Old 05-29-2011, 10:01 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,103,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I have politicians who are following my twitter. I don't think it means a darn thing. I doubt they even read twits from mutual followers, but probably have a way to crawl them for certain topics.

Are these politicians from your district or are the from 3,500 miles away? Your partisanship is nauseating. If this were a conservative, you would immediately denounce him/her, but since he has a (D) after his name, he can do no wrong.

So, lemme understand the Neo Prog rationale; it is normal in your mind for a married congressman in his late 40's from NY to be following a hot 21 year old co-ed from Seattle on twitter?

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-30-2011 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: personal

Old 05-29-2011, 10:07 PM

Twitter

Yes, Mr. Weiner, WHEN will you be contacting the authorities on your "hacked" multiple social networking sites?

Old 05-29-2011, 10:26 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,007,279 times
Quote:
to a woman NOT his wife?

It sure does look like he did.

Ok now, this is just getting revved up on the blogosphere.

Photos: Anthony Weiner's Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend is a 21-Year Old Coed, only 25 Years Younger Than the Married Congressman

Somehow, THIS picture appeared on Rep. "Weiner"'s Twitter account.

» Weinergate: Congressman Claims ‘Facebook Hacked’ as Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Government

His yfrog account is connected to his Twitter account. Who buys that both were hacked?

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/...1.04.09-PM.png

I'm speechless - apart from the fact he is married and sending lewd pictures of himself, um....some package.

Are we supposed to believe both his accounts were hacked? How does one explain him deleting the "evidence" of said hackery? Wouldn't he want to involve the police? I'm betting....no.

And what about HER behavior after the fact - deleted all pics and her account.

I'm thinking "weiner" is in trouble.

Of course, I thoroughly expect the MSM to IGNORE this story. We all know, they'd be all over it if it were a republican caught with his........."weiner" rising to the occasion.
If that's him, he's one lucky guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies