Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 06:27 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Yep patriotusa76 is probably Andrew Breitbart in real life.
That would not surprise me. Breithart is a real sleaze ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 06:32 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That would not surprise me. Breithart is a real sleaze ball.
And he has a proven track record of being as dishonest as the day is long, why ANYBODY would
believe ANYTHING he says is beyond me, but we are dealing with RWNJs here after all....

Old 05-29-2011, 06:39 PM

Some conservative blogs, which I will not link to, have taken to dissecting the tweets of underage girls who followed Rep. Weiner, without redacting their user information (as we did), and without mentioning that these girls were being harassed by the Twitter user who first, and last, noticed Weiner’s tweet in real time. These girls deserve to be left alone, not drawn into a controversy in which they are not even direct parties.

Read more

Old 05-29-2011, 06:57 PM

Here's a Timeline for ya sanrene, blows yours to HELL!

AND HERE

Old 05-29-2011, 07:11 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
How can it be?

We have weiner admitting the pic came from his tweet, from his yfrog account. We have the timeline of the tweets, cached forever in google.

The Complete #Weinergate Timeline: Crack investigative journalists at Politico ignore overwhelming evidence it really was Weiner's wiener

Notice these tweets meson...way, way back in April? It appears patriotusa didn't care for weiner tweeting with schoolgirls.

You DO know that weiner was following her...right? That means his spokesperson lied multiple times.

Oh, Drudge will be coming with something, I'm sure.

It IS Memorial Day weekend after all.
So you're saying the picture of his weiner came from his tweeter. So where did boners wiener come from.

Old 05-29-2011, 07:12 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Here's a Timeline for ya sanrene, blows yours to HELL!

AND HERE

Good post meson although I highly doubt sanrene will believe it.

Old 05-29-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Good post meson although I highly doubt sanrene will believe it.
Breitbart is getting the crap kicked out of him on twitter, what a joy to watch!

IE: "unquestionably authentic photo of Breitbart w/ goats (http://www.billschmalfeldt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Breitbart4.jpg - broken link) surfaces"

Old 05-29-2011, 07:16 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,987 times
Turnabout is fair play in politics.

The left wing viciously attacks Palin for YEARS with no end in sight.

And ya'll get bent outta shape over a weekend story about a snotty brat of a democrat.

Hurts, don't it?

Old 05-29-2011, 07:23 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
to a woman NOT his wife?

It sure does look like he did.

Ok now, this is just getting revved up on the blogosphere.

Photos: Anthony Weiner's Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend is a 21-Year Old Coed, only 25 Years Younger Than the Married Congressman

Somehow, THIS picture appeared on Rep. "Weiner"'s Twitter account.

» Weinergate: Congressman Claims ‘Facebook Hacked’ as Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Government

His yfrog account is connected to his Twitter account. Who buys that both were hacked?

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/...1.04.09-PM.png

I'm speechless - apart from the fact he is married and sending lewd pictures of himself, um....some package.

Are we supposed to believe both his accounts were hacked? How does one explain him deleting the "evidence" of said hackery? Wouldn't he want to involve the police? I'm betting....no.

And what about HER behavior after the fact - deleted all pics and her account.

I'm thinking "weiner" is in trouble.

Of course, I thoroughly expect the MSM to IGNORE this story. We all know, they'd be all over it if it were a republican caught with his........."weiner" rising to the occasion.

One good thing about it, I figured him as flaming gay.

Old 05-29-2011, 07:33 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,389,835 times
Quote:
I like this - would your spouse buy it?

#Weinergate:The “Would Your Spouse Buy It?” Test

ALL fact - who buys it?
LOL at you guys .

You're stirring the pot so hard on this one, some of you are gonna get tennis elbow.

Look, I think it's pretty obvious Weiner did EXACTLY what you think he did.The evidence is strong, and his excuse is high-larious. But here's why, even if Weiner's good for this, you're wasting your time trying to get anyone but Wingers to care:

1) No apparent criminal activity involved. Consenting adults, nobody's talking.

2) No career damage. Weiner is ultra left-wing. It's not like he was ever going to be president. He's a Liberal swornsword with a safe seat in the House for life, unless he decides to run for Senate (which this incident won't impact, IMO).

3) It's a "dog bites man" story. When a GOPer gets caught with his pants down, there is a strong "hypocrit" factor. But Weiner is a Democrat. You EXPECT this sort behavior from us- we're kinda like the French! It's a double standard, but it's true.

So I think the only one who's going to give a@#$% about this is Weiner's wife- and maybe not even her. Who knows what their private life is like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies