Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 11:52 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,861,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So being a scumbag is no problem only the lie is a problem, WOW now there is fine example of conservative values
Casper
All politicians are scumbags in their personal lives, it shouldn't have anything to do with their jobs though. Lying and trying to create a coverup on the other hand is a problem, but you'll just ignore all this because you're angry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 11:52 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,064,332 times
I have no respect for these women who "stand by their man" like Mrs Clinton. I think they're in it for the power, the money, the glory that rubs off on them or they'd dump these dogs, quick.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:53 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,220,336 times
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive."

Old 06-07-2011, 11:53 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,861,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Wasn't his wife being hospitalized for cancer treatment when he told her of the affair and all the while pursuing an impeachment of President Clinton?

No, you right wing phonies feigning outrage, this is not a deflection. It is to throw in your face your own hypocrsy. You think it is your business to crucify Weiner and just a few week ago you actually supported Gingrich as a possible Presidential candidate. You are too stupid to even see how stupid you appear and how obvious your pseudo righteousness is.
The uncontrollable anger on the left is downright amazing right now, I love it!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:55 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,741,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Wasn't his wife being hospitalized for cancer treatment when he told her of the affair and all the while pursuing an impeachment of President Clinton?

No, you right wing phonies feigning outrage, this is not a deflection. It is to throw in your face your own hypocrsy. You think it is your business to crucify Weiner and just a few week ago you actually supported Gingrich as a possible Presidential candidate. You are too stupid to even see how stupid you appear and how obvious your pseudo righteousness is.

Clinton was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH (perjury) and preventing a private citizen (Paula Jones) from getting her day in court about his sexual assault on her in an Arkansas hotel room.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:55 AM

32,820 posts, read 19,516,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So being a scumbag is no problem only the lie is a problem, WOW now there is fine example of conservative values
Casper
huh

its the liberals who sit there and say "its was only a blowjob"

I am very openminded..if a guy or girl want to cheat..its a private matter between him/her and their spouse...if they are gay..its their own business, I dont care... if they want to hire a 'professional' for the night. I dont care..just dont use public funds to do so

as I said, the problem is not the act (that's between him and his wife, and the other parties INVOLVED)..but the LACK OF INTEGRITY in his FALSE ACCUSATIONS and LIES

Old 06-07-2011, 11:56 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,109,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive."
I think what's just as bad as the creepy perv, is how many people are defending the creepy perv simply because he has a (D) after his name. Is that really how low we've sunk as a society that we will defend a flasher just because he's "our guy?"

Old 06-07-2011, 11:58 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,688,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
It has been rumored for YEARS that Hillary and Huma are "lovers". That is why Bill and Anthony are free to have affairs.

There is a book "Unlimited Access" from the 1990's that said a Secret Service agent WITNESSED Hillary and Huma "kissing" in the pool one night at Camp David.
WHAT!

Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,961,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
All politicians are scumbags in their personal lives, it shouldn't have anything to do with their jobs though. Lying and trying to create a coverup on the other hand is a problem, but you'll just ignore all this because you're angry.
Then why is it YOU only act as if Demos are the only ones. When I bring up one example of many from the Repubies you try making excuses It was I that mentioned that there are examples on both sides of the political spectrum and it was you getting bent out of shape that I did.
Angry, me, at what? Do not ASSUME it just makes you look foolish.
Casper

Old 06-07-2011, 12:10 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,961,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
huh

its the liberals who sit there and say "its was only a blowjob"
Not true.

I am very openminded..if a guy or girl want to cheat..its a private matter between him/her and their spouse...if they are gay..its their own business, I dont care... if they want to hire a 'professional' for the night. I dont care..just dont use public funds to do so
Good, I agree.

as I said, the problem is not the act (that's between him and his wife, and the other parties INVOLVED)..but the LACK OF INTEGRITY in his FALSE ACCUSATIONS and LIES
I was replying to a comment made by another poster. FYI a lack of integrity is not a monopoly of either Party, and it is wrong in all cases.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies