Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post

I'm complete the way it should be by nature.

Do you cut your hair and nails? So you are selectively "complete the way it should be by nature".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2011, 12:11 PM

1,167 posts, read 2,170,705 times
Getting a haircut and cutting your naked is the equivalent of cutting off part of your penis?

Seriously? I didn't know foreskins were painless to remove and grew back.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:08 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Some people are obsessed with the penis.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:53 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
Getting a haircut and cutting your naked is the equivalent of cutting off part of your penis?

Seriously? I didn't know foreskins were painless to remove and grew back.
Yep.
My criterion is blood. When you do something to your body that causes blooding it's not the way it should be.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:56 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Just say no to anteaters.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:42 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,216,280 times
This was a topic on TMZ today. There was a suggested to google... reverse circumcision. Funny, lots of boys practice that for years....

Old 06-07-2011, 01:05 AM

401 posts, read 473,792 times
Liberals need to stop getting involved in other people's way of life. If Liberals do not want to circumcise their children they have the CHOICE not too. They have no right to try to limit long standing freedom of choice and religious freedom via B.S legislation. This is the classic California-Liberal attitude were the said liberals think they know what is best for everyone and will force others to follow the "liberal way of life" via laws and litigation.

I can tell you that the one year I have spent in an ultra-liberal area in California has made me realize how disgusting the forceful liberal agenda is. I have said it before and I will say it again: California is the prime example of what the rest of the U.S.A should avoid. If the California politicians spent time on correcting the states economic woes, ridiculously excessive entitlements and illegal immigration issues, instead of someone-elses-son's-penis, the state would be much better off. Yet I am sure these liberal will waste state money putting this onto a ballot. The tax payers will ultimately pay for their extreme views.

In summary this penis issue is a prime example of liberal mental illness/disorder. I hope the disorder finds its way into the DSM as individuals are clearly not "functioning" in reality. I also hope and expect that the Federal government and states that keep their finances in order, refuse to bail out California when it crashes and burns financially-- and it will. There are just too many out-of-touch liberals, illegal immigrants and entitlement-receiving-non-contributors burdening the system.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:41 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
Your understanding is wrong then. Prevents? Makes more difficult? Definitely. Not saying that circumcision makes it difficult for men to orgasm, just that cutting off a piece of the genetalia like it's some kind of defect or because it means a guy doesn't have to wash his junk as often is retarded, especially since there is a loss of sensation because the foreskin foes have nerves and is pretty much like having ribbed condom on in practice for the woman.
More difficult...fine, say it that way then.....and you're not saying that male circumsion makes it more difficult for a man to orgasm....them IMO you can't compare the two.

Just thought I'd mention....a ribbed condom? If you didn't make it a point to tell her it was a ribbed condom you were using, she wouldn't even realize it....the ribs on a ribbed condom are a joke....novelty (at least any of the ones I've seen).

If you feel it's retarded that's fine but, there are those I'm sure that feel any kind of law concerning it, is just as retarded. It's a choice the parents get to make. For any one that's circumcised and wishes they weren't, at least it's a choice they'll be able to take part in for any male children they may father.....let's hope the child will be happy with the decision that was made for them when they get older. Which brings me to my point, there are a million decisions that get made for you when you're a child, many of which can also not be changed. When you look at the big picture, is this one that's so high up on the list that a law should be made for it. What about all the things that are above it, shouldn't there then be laws for all of those as well? Isn't that going to get a little crazy?

Old 06-07-2011, 05:33 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times
Since we as Americans are a pretty lazy bunch, it seems fitting that many of you losers are cut. One less thing to do, wash it.

Old 06-07-2011, 08:25 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I think its a bit weird.. its okay to abort a fetus, but its criminal to have a circumcision? The liberals want people stay away from women's rights but they want to take away parent's rights... its just so odd....
Why do some people always have to put a liberal versus conservative or a Republican versus Democratic spin on every controversy.

How bogus.

I am a liberal and I am in favor of circumcision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies