Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 02:25 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,996,098 times

Advertisements

Israel murders 14 unarmed protestors just a few days ago....and I'm sure the Israeli apologists are proud.

'Israel has no answer to proteste... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I do not understand how anyone could advocate leaving the Israelis exposed to the likes of this.
Yea 1 Israeli death is equal to 1000 Palestinian children killed.

That's easily the ratio.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
They are 18 and 19yrs. old, and residents of the West Bank.

Two Palestinians indicted in Fogel murders | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Somebody should catch Obama coming off the golf course, and ask him what he thinks about this.
The Israeli officer on camera shooting a handcuffed Gaza protester point blank?

Never served a day in jail.

Israeli's love playing the victim card...they use it to rationalize their abuse and brutality.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
So has the Palestinian group that they are reportedly connected to, come out to denounce this or are they endorsing it as somehow justified? Does anyone know? I truly cannot fathom how anyone can be "proud" of slashing the throat of an infant. I am aware these people have "different" values, but this is beyond belief.
You might have some credibility if you could point to one post of yours condemning Israeli violence?

Old 06-07-2011, 02:40 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,749,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras View Post
I understand they are frustrated by the continuous murder of unarmed innocent Palestinians including the elderly by Israeli soldiers but this is not the way to deal with it. How anyone could murder young kids like that is beyond me, just sick.
Palestinians are their own worst enemies. The nations complain to Israel that they are mistreating Palestinians and all Israel has to do in response is point to a story like this and say, "These people are insane! The more freedom you give them the more murders they will commit!" And because Palestinians always managed to do things like this, Israel will always have a point whenever it comes up.

If Palestinians could stop and think, they'd realize that Israel can milk that line forever and as long as a few Palestinians prove Israel right, Israel can delay granting greater freedoms indefinitely and justify killings as self defense, etc. If Palestinians were really, really smart (which they obviously are not) then they'd copy the form of protest that has proven to be the most successful under such circumstances: Nonviolent protest. But no, they gotta throw their rocks at the guys with guns.

Last edited by godofthunder9010; 06-07-2011 at 02:52 AM..

Old 06-07-2011, 04:47 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,804,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
The Israeli officer on camera shooting a handcuffed Gaza protester point blank?

Never served a day in jail.

Israeli's love playing the victim card...they use it to rationalize their abuse and brutality.
So you aren't condemning these murders?

I thought all human life is sacred..... guess only certain ones are.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:51 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,753,546 times
Easy. Pack the settlements up and migrate to Europe and America where people love the Israelis nowadays. Nothing to worry about, Hitler isn't coming back.

It achieves all purposes - Palestinians get their stolen property back and Israelis live in peace with their new neighbours.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Easy. Pack the settlements up and migrate to Europe and America where people love the Israelis nowadays. Nothing to worry about, Hitler isn't coming back.

It achieves all purposes - Palestinians get their stolen property back and Israelis live in peace with their new neighbours.
Cool.

Now try coming up with a solution that's actually viable and not straight out of fantasy land.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:03 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,753,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
Cool.

Now try coming up with a solution that's actually viable and not straight out of fantasy land.
I don't know man, the entire Israel thing is based on fantasy, like God's chosen people blah blah blah who went to a fantasy promised land..... but you're right, it's high time to take fantasy out of the equation and look at the issue in terms of civil property laws and land stealing. But you know as well as I do that fantasy is here to stay, right?

Old 06-07-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I don't know man, the entire Israel thing is based on fantasy, like God's chosen people blah blah blah who went to a fantasy promised land..... but you're right, it's high time to take fantasy out of the equation and look at the issue in terms of civil property laws and land stealing. But you know as well as I do that fantasy is here to stay, right?
So when are you going to go back to Europe from the US and give land back to the Indians? You should listen to your own advice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies