Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 11:43 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,166 times

Advertisements

Teen Accused of Brutally Stabbing Israeli Fogel Family: ‘I’m Proud of What I Did’ | The Blaze

"Two Palestinian teens have been charged in the brutal, horrific death of an Israeli family."

"The Fogel family was attacked back in March. The two young Fogel boys, aged four and eleven, were stabbed, one in the heart, while the family’s 3-month-old baby had its throat slashed. During the attack, the parents were also stabbed while in bed. The father died of knife wounds while the mother was shot."

“I don’t regret what I did, and would do it again,” Amjad Awad told reporters in court, according to the Jerusalem Post. “I’m proud of what I did and I’ll accept any punishment I get, even death, because I did it all for Palestine.”

This story is incomprehensible to me. Are there Palestinians who actually defend this? Do most Palestinians find this reprehensible and if so, why are they not speaking out loudly against it? If they do, where are their voices?

How in the world can Israel be expected to give up its defensive border when living with neighbors who have this mindset?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 11:46 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
I do not understand how anyone could advocate leaving the Israelis exposed to the likes of this.

Last edited by shorebaby; 06-07-2011 at 12:00 AM..

Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
They are 18 and 19yrs. old, and residents of the West Bank.
Quote:
The men reportedly confessed to the March 11 murder, and military prosecuters say there is forensic evidence linking them to the scene of the crime, including DNA samples and fingerprints, Haaretz reported. The men were also charged with stealing weapons, breaking and entering, and conspiracy to commit a crime, according reports. They are residents of the West Bank town of Hawarta, located near Itamar, and have been connected to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
Two Palestinians indicted in Fogel murders | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Somebody should catch Obama coming off the golf course, and ask him what he thinks about this.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

Somebody should catch Obama coming off the golf course, and ask him what he thinks about this.

What? Without a tele-prompter? That's just cruel..................

Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,166 times
Quote:

So has the Palestinian group that they are reportedly connected to, come out to denounce this or are they endorsing it as somehow justified? Does anyone know? I truly cannot fathom how anyone can be "proud" of slashing the throat of an infant. I am aware these people have "different" values, but this is beyond belief.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:39 AM

111 posts, read 97,709 times
I understand they are frustrated by the continuous murder of unarmed innocent Palestinians including the elderly by Israeli soldiers but this is not the way to deal with it. How anyone could murder young kids like that is beyond me, just sick.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:44 AM

760 posts, read 685,704 times
Quote:
Hopefully his response is:

Old 06-07-2011, 01:06 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras View Post
I understand they are frustrated by the continuous murder of unarmed innocent Palestinians including the elderly by Israeli soldiers but this is not the way to deal with it. How anyone could murder young kids like that is beyond me, just sick.
There's going to be a lot more of em dead in coming days, because they are charging the border. If they would stop attacking the IDF, the soldiers wouldn't have to shoot them. But, like these terrorist punks, they want to die for their cause. The family gets $2000 if they do.
Pictures of the savages
Itamar massacre solved; 2 arrested - Israel News, Ynetnews

Old 06-07-2011, 01:15 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
This is so wrong, don't handle these situations with two wrongs being right. I hate to think that there will be more of this going on.

I'm sorry but i feel that anyone who kills a baby in the manner that the baby was killed, are just cruel heartless humans. Nothing will cease to ever change, as long as the two, are constantly trying to get even.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:49 AM

111 posts, read 97,709 times
Quote:
There's going to be a lot more of em dead in coming days, because they are charging the border. If they would stop attacking the IDF, the soldiers wouldn't have to shoot them. But, like these terrorist punks, they want to die for their cause. The family gets $2000 if they do.
Pictures of the savages
Itamar massacre solved; 2 arrested - Israel News, Ynetnews
Israel is well known for their war crimes and blatant disregard for human life.

This innocent 66 year old man murdered in cold blood in his bed wasn't charging anything. Neither was the woman that they killed during a protest.

Israeli soldiers murder in cold blood yet again

Neither were these 6 journalists who Israeli soldiers tried to murder.

Statement: Israeli soldiers attempt murder of six reporters in OJ | Occupied Palestine |

Israeli Troops Murder Palestinian And Syrian Protesters By Chris Marsden

Former US Marine Disarms Israeli Commandos, Describes Mass Murder By Israeli Soldiers

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies