Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 04:38 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,291,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I've never seen as much hate as I do for Palin or even Conservatives in general.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 04:38 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
There should never be assassination jokes for anyone. Period.

As far as the "hate" you speak of: hatred works like a mirror or karma--whatever you put out, it comes back to you just as strong. Palin is hated by the left as much as Obama is hated by the right. I've never witnessed as much hate for the left in my all my years as I do now. It came close with Clinton, but this eclipses it. I do think when the right focuses so much hate on the President, the other side looks for someone they can hate back. Yep, it's Palin and she's made it so gosh darn easy.
So easy? She hasn't said anything worse or "dumber" than things Obama has said. Yet you claim he is so genius and she is a moron.

Sorry but id take her and her appointed advisors over Obama and his any day. He had proven a failure with the economy and so far is bound to bring the country to it's knees so it can be transformed. I trust her more than ill ever trust him and the clowns hes appointed.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:39 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,517,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I give. How many?
Links?

YouTube - ‪Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama‬‏

YouTube - ‪That Wacky Huckabee!‬‏
More Gary Frago racist emails– includes Obama assassination jokes, violence against illegal aliens | Mofo Politics
Does Facebook user pray for Obama's death? - CNN
but both sides have their loons.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:45 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Theyve made those "jokes"? If so they should be held accountable. But I've never seen as much hate as I do for Palin or even Conservatives in general.
The GOP had a Senatorial candidate speak of "2nd amendment remedies", should Harry Reid win Nevada. Not a random comedian.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:47 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,828 times
I do not agree with comedy that implys someone to be killed. IN high school, I refused to cheer the "kill them" chant against the other team because it didn't set right with me.

Those of you opposing this comedian, did you also oppose the hate speech and the "kill him" "kill Obama" that was shouting at the McCain/Palin rallies? Did you?

YouTube - ‪After Final Debate McCain Supporters Yell "KILL OBAMA!"‬‏

Old 06-07-2011, 04:48 PM

58 posts, read 52,476 times
Jokes of a presidential assassination are in poor taste no matter which party they represent. Plus, it seems the only people that ever get assassinated are the dissenters; not those that continue to prop up the 2 party system and continue the division of the country.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:51 PM

537 posts, read 819,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
There should never be assassination jokes for anyone. Period.

As far as the "hate" you speak of: hatred works like a mirror or karma--whatever you put out, it comes back to you just as strong. Palin is hated by the left as much as Obama is hated by the right. I've never witnessed as much hate for the left in my all my years as I do now. It came close with Clinton, but this eclipses it. I do think when the right focuses so much hate on the President, the other side looks for someone they can hate back. Yep, it's Palin and she's made it so gosh darn easy.
Agreed.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:52 PM

537 posts, read 819,087 times
Mike Huckabee joked about Obama getting killed?

This guy calls himself a Christian!?

Old 06-07-2011, 04:53 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
And I think we all know, most liberals wouldn't shed one trear or feel any sorrow if she were to ever be killed. They hate her that much and it's shown for the last 3 years.

Have anytrhing factual to support what is otherwise just typically baseless, inane, asinine right wing blather?

Old 06-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
I love the crocodile tears from the Obama haters on this forum.

Did any of you whine and complain when:

Sharron Angle talked about using 2nd Amendment remedies if the election didn't work out

When hundreds of teabaggers across the country were walking around wearing T-shirts and signs stating that it was time to water the tree of liberty with blood, some of them doing this while carrying loaded weapons

Palin's own "Don't retreat, reload", and the infamous cross hairs map
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies