Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2012, 01:27 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I have to agree with the OP. it doesn't make sense. Like the many stupid things that go on in our laws and courts....

I'm sorry if you are stupid enough to sqeeze the coffee you placed between your legs I could care less your couter got burned... survival of the fittest to me.

And we don't need warnings on chainsaws not to use around genitals..... Our courts seem to want to support the weakest... let them fail. human kind will get stronger weeding the idiots out.

Courts want any poor fool to pay for a baby, doesn't even matter if it is genetically his... as long as he was doing the woman at the time its good enough for the courts. Short answer is they don't want to support these unwanted kids.
You know the courts and the anti-male laws are run by gay men (male feminists), right? These men are just as bad as the thing feminists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2012, 01:28 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
It usually helps to comment in the thread after you read it.
Do you make book reports without reading the book?
I don't have to read the whole thread, all I need to read is the op.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So, at 16 and being home schooled, you know a LOT of "girls" who have had abortions? And that they usually act one way?

That's funny because I'm old and I only know a handful of women who have had abortions, and I have a great number of women friends in their 20s.
Yes actually I do. I help at the homeless shelter in my town and I have met many women who have told me many stories about there reasons for getting abortions, not to mention my aunt who didn't even tell her husband about the 4 times she got pregnant and 3 girls I know from my old school who did the same thing.
BTW I'm no longer 16.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:29 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
You know the courts and the anti-male laws are run by gay men (male feminists), right? These men are just as bad as the thing feminists.
Right.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:35 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post

Yes actually I do. I help at the homeless shelter in my town and I have met many women who have told me many stories about there reasons for getting abortions, not to mention my aunt who didn't even tell her husband about the 4 times she got pregnant and 3 girls I know from my old school who did the same thing.
BTW I'm no longer 16.
I really don't believe your comments, but this is an internet board and people fabricate things all the time.
Your aunt had 4 abortions and told you about it.
So you know 13 & 14 year olds who have had abortions.

Nah, doesn't wash.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:38 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I really don't believe your comments, but this is an internet board and people fabricate things all the time.
Your aunt had 4 abortions and told you about it.
So you know 13 & 14 year olds who have had abortions.

Nah, doesn't wash.
Doesnt with me, either.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:40 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post

BTW I'm no longer 16.
I'm 26 and have only personally known *not including net friends* 3 people who had abortions, yet somehow the world spills it's guts to you .

Old 02-20-2012, 02:02 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,949 times
Any male who believes in the "right" to have sex but does not think he should have to support any children that result should be branded on the head so as to property warn woman that that the guy is a sexist pig. Said men should only be allowed near woman if the woman has agreed to sign an affidavid indicating that she knows of his sexist inclinations and agreed to seek counseling for her desire to go near known oink-oinks.

Old 02-20-2012, 02:20 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Any male who believes in the "right" to have sex but does not think he should have to support any children that result should be branded on the head so as to property warn woman that that the guy is a sexist pig. Said men should only be allowed near woman if the woman has agreed to sign an affidavid indicating that she knows of his sexist inclinations and agreed to seek counseling for her desire to go near known oink-oinks.
And what about WOMEN who think this way? How should they be labeled?

Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
And what about WOMEN who think this way? How should they be labeled?
Just as bad in my view. If you bring a child into this world you need to support him or her, regardless of your sex.

Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Straight up! You see how Obama looks when he smiles? It's creepy. I regret voting for him in 2008, especially since he picked a white knight for vice president, Mr. Joe VAWA Biden. Obama sure is no friend to normal men.

Yet, women love these type of men and keep voting for him. I guess women are used to political corruption which damages normal human beings.
Ah - I see they've unlocked the computer room. I guess we can look forward to more of your gems of wisdom over the next few hours...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies