Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 01:02 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemymorkiepoo View Post
Emily...I find this interesting, been reading alot bout things like this, people in general hate to go there, who knows if its for real or not, I value an open mind myself and will not resort to name calling, i wish others could do the same
I keep my mine open to possibilities, too. Governments around the world keep much of their activities secret, particularly any advanced weaponry they may have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2011, 01:52 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,738,618 times
I think they were beaming it at China, but missed.

Old 06-14-2011, 05:40 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
no you wake up

haarp didnt cause an earthquake

haarp is not a weather manipulator...no matter how much YOU want to believe it is
That is your wishful thinking. Show me your PRIMARY evidnence. I'd be happy to be PROVEN wrong.

I showed you all the ACTUAL HAARP site. It is kind of hard to deny it HAARP exisits with that INCONVENIENT TRUTH as Al Gore would say.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:10 PM

566 posts, read 1,107,483 times
I found this info :

http://keelynet.com/ecology/cyclear.htm
Malaysia to use Russian ``cyclones'' to clear smog

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 12 (Reuters) Malaysia said on Wednesday it will use Russian ``artificial cyclone'' technology to try to clear smog caused by forest fires in neighbouring Indonesia. The tropical Southeast Asian country has already sent firemen to Indonesia to help douse the flames and tried cloud-seeding to induce rain to clear the smog. But the fires are still blazing, although the wind has taken the smoke away from parts of Malaysia and from Singapore in recent days.

(That was in the Wall Street Journal)

Weather Modification

High-energy lasers can be directed into the atmosphere which creates free oxygen (O2), this combined with hydrogen to create H2O – water. Space based lasers are even more effective, and can also create O3 (Ozone) in the process of creating water in the atmosphere.

Water is the most essential element in weather. The amount of it at a given point in time at a given location can create wind shifts, rain, (obviously), snow, but a clever use of it can create a tornado, or, over water, a hurricane. Over warm ocean water, it creates a very powerful hurricane, and if created in the right position at the right time, prevailing winds will carry it where you want it to go.

But far more effective than that technology is the HAARP project in Alaska. This uses VLF (Very low frequency) energy pulses bounced off the ionosphere to create extreme weather conditions anywhere in the world they wish to direct it. The Earth has a fundamental resonant frequency of 7.83 hz.

Anything that operates at that frequency risks disturbing all aspects of the earth. Weather, earthquakes, etc. It depends upon the amount of power produced. HAARP produces 1.7 gigawatts.

In NEWS1198, "U.N. Treaty Proves Weather Control Is Real", we report news articles that Malaysia actually contracted with a Russian Weather Modification company to create a hurricane that would be directed close enough to clear the smoke and smog from Malaysia's cities without actually coming on to land to create devastation. This Russian company delivered, and Malaysia had clear skies.

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

http://htmlimg4.scribdassets.com/gt46d9bg1yiwe4g/images/2-0dbde8d6ea/000.jpg (broken link)

http://htmlimg3.scribdassets.com/gt46d9bg1yiwe4g/images/3-c915bde12e/000.jpg (broken link)

HAARP 1990 - Written by the AF Geophysics Laboratory and Navy office of Naval Research

http://theintelhub.com/2011/06/10/ne...quake-tsunami/ This could be hooey, too,

A casual glance at the graphics presented as part of Ouzounov’s research data shows near-perfect heat rings present above the epicenter of the quake. If radon emissions from the fault line were truly responsible for creating these heat zones, they would more than likely have had irregular, scattered appearances, rather than concentric circles.
This anomaly by itself debunks the theory that the impending earthquake caused the heat patterns.
Also, readings from the HAARP Induction Magnetometer, which visualizes the frequency spectrum of signals detected in the earth’s geomagnetic field, show that a steady, ultra-low frequency (ULF) of roughly 2.5 Hz was being broadcast days before the earthquake.
The 2.5 Hz ULF happens to be the exact same frequency as the natural resonance produced by an earthquake — and since there were no constant earthquakes occurring on the days before the quake as the HAARP Induction Magnetometer appeared to indicate, the logical conclusion is that the signal was being broadcast to induce the quake (http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1624 (broken link)).

ETA: From what info I've gathered in respect to clouds, vapor and that -- especially on the Intellicast, Accu Weather, and sites like that (which show the perfect circles) there ARE NO perfect circles in nature. Check out that dutchsinse youtubes on haarp scalar rings. could be.

Last edited by hellothereIN; 06-19-2011 at 04:43 PM..

Old 06-19-2011, 04:21 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Wait, you mean the West has the guts to carry out a covert nuke attack at a site so close to China??

<chuckles>

I simply cannot stand moronic theorists. Does any one of you have logical/geopolitical reasoning at all?

Old 06-19-2011, 04:42 PM

1,266 posts, read 3,223,538 times
OP, you don't happen to be Mrs. Tightwad, do you?

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next paranoid, but let's get real here: earthquake, tsunami, flood -- nuclear power plant went boom.

There's nothing and nobody behind or above the curtain.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:58 PM

This wasn't my thread, I just found interesting information. I do understand the HAARP is just an innocent little research facility own by the Navy and Air Force for research that is capable of punching large holes in the ionosphere. Just for research. Weapon? NEVER!!!
How about that little bombing of the Van Allen Radiation Belts way back? That was the start of weapons and wars using space.
I believe HAARP is part of that and it IS capable of producing atmospheric conditions that it needs.
What do you feel all that power is for? And you do understand that there are MANY of those HAARPs all over the globe?

Old 06-19-2011, 05:03 PM

1,027 posts, read 824,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothereIN View Post
This wasn't my thread, I just found interesting information. I do understand the HAARP is just an innocent little research facility own by the Navy and Air Force for research that is capable of punching large holes in the ionosphere. Just for research. Weapon? NEVER!!!
How about that little bombing of the Van Allen Radiation Belts way back? That was the start of weapons and wars using space.
I believe HAARP is part of that and it IS capable of producing atmospheric conditions that it needs.
What do you feel all that power is for? And you do understand that there are MANY of those HAARPs all over the globe?

Did Bush knock down the towers too?

Serious question...I wanna know the type of person Im talking to.

Old 06-19-2011, 05:50 PM

March-11 earthquake wreaks havoc on Japanese automotive industry | BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News

@TheDirector - you want to know the type of person you're talking to. Just go read some of the information. I didn't start this thread. I don't believe I said either way whether HAARP - be it Russian, Norwegian, Peruvian, Alaskan, or any of the others actually caused the earthquake or any other for that matter. I do believe HAARP has the capability.
Also HAARP is strictly RESEARCH here in the good old USofA, I can't speak of those other research facilities, or if they even ARE research facilities.

As for the Towers, I have heard BOTH sides. Read so much information, data, etc ad nauseum. The moment I come to the conclusion there is NO way any American citizen - no matter WHO they are or how much power they have - could have even thought of such a heinous crime, let alone pull it off without so much as a whisper of betrayal from the literally thousands of people needed to pull it off; I see those two firefighters sitting on the bench after running out of one of the Towers before it collapsed. And they kept repeating: "explosions. Lots of explosions." While spitting out blood. They felt they knew those buildings were also rigged with explosions by those dastardly barbarians.
But we all know the truth to that rumor, don't we?

Now TheDirector, kindly explain to me what you feel HAARP (ALL OF THEM) are for.

Old 06-19-2011, 05:55 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Wake up. This isn't theory it is REALITY and it is admitted. It just isn't in the Lamestream media yet and may never be for obvious reasons. Besides, you don't need to read it in a secondary source like a lamestream paper when you can check primary sources.
Oh yes, primary sources like the voices in your head! They never steered you wrong before
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies