Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 06:53 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,502,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
What the hell is this country coming to when a true patriot is subjected to this treatment. I don't know his whole story, but I'm sure he served in the military at some point in his life, risking everything to bring the USA back from the brink of hell. His commitment to the constitution and the founding fathers makes me proud to be an American, especially his dedication to the separation of church and state, which is the foundation on which the pillars of this great country were built. God bless you Jim Beck.
I know, right? Glenn Beck should be the voice of America!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2011, 06:53 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Except organised violence has always been a weapon of those who drive the left wing agenda.
They need to take some of it down to Wall Street

Old 06-28-2011, 06:56 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
They need to take some of it down to Wall Street
There you go. Vladimir Lenin would be proud of you.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Please, Beck has never used facts to base his chalkboard scribbles on.

He just shows you the video and lets you see the proof directly from the hoarse mouth, letting you decide for yourself and then demands you go check it out for yourself and not to believe him.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:59 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
While viewing an Alfred Hitchcock movie, Glenn Beck and his family were accosted by hate filled Progressive scumbaggers.

Loving left accost Glenn & family
There is no reason for him to feel out of place or hated, unless he has made others feel that way and less then human.

I have a very low opinion of Beck, and I might let him know that if I meet him. But I'm not going to be violent. You also have to take this with a grain of salt, its on Becks website, and he is after ratings. This wouldn't be the first time Glenn Beck has summoned the end of the world, now is it?

Old 06-28-2011, 07:00 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
I think this thread, and the hagiography of Beck on his own website, are quite funny.

"I swear to you, I think if I would have suggested, and I almost did, wow, does anybody have a rope, because there’s a tree here, you could just lynch me,” Beck said on his radio show."

"Other members of his audience disagreed with his version of events, and one woman said the glass of wine spilled had been an accident."

Beck 'Harassed' at NYC Movie:

The man is a fruitcake.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:01 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,607,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Liberals are too cowardly and effeminate to fight anyone one on one. They only have a spine in numbers.
Mike Tyson endorsed Obama. Bet he could still kick you from here to kingdom come.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:02 PM

785 posts, read 619,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Well, I hope Beck has it on video or other eyewitness proof, besides his family

Or, I might think he was doing a Morton Downey Jr.
e.g. Downey staged an attack of himself at San Francisco airport

Beck, who followed Downey Jr.'s playbook of success, also
follows him with a canceled show as a result of falling ratings and dropped advertisers.
Is this "incident" just one more thing they have in common....

Just saying, I'll believe it when I see it
The red, white, and blue blanket - nice touch
You really dont want to get into fake crimes, or fake hate crimes for that matter. trust me, that wont end up the way your liberal beliefs would like it to.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:02 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
He is the spokesman for HATE, what a shame he should have to live with it
Let me guess...you're a Joe Stack fan?

Old 06-28-2011, 07:04 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Mike Tyson endorsed Obama. Bet he could still kick you from here to kingdom come.
You don't box Mike Tyson. You kick his knee in to break his leg.

Besides, Sonny Puzikas can easily beat up the broke down has been Tyson and he was a McCain guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies