Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 09:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
David Duke was originally a Democrat, and William Byrd was one for decades.. Do you really want to go there?
The whole time we had Byrd, you had Thurmond...so we're even. Well not really, cuz you had Helms too.

Yea, Duke was a Dem, but he sure as hell aint one now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 09:41 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,849,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
2 out of 118 counties voted for him at all, look at the map key. So says David Leip's atlas of elections, not the official state election office.

Great quality there.
He only won 2 counties but got votes in every single county. Seriously, if you want to be successful spreading your lies at least learn to read.

Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections - Data Graphs

49 THOUSAND DEMOCRATS voted for him.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:43 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,090,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The whole time we had Byrd, you had Thurmond...so we're even. Well not really, cuz you had Helms too.

Yea, Duke was a Dem, but he sure as hell aint one now!
He stopped being a Democrat about when he announced he was wrong in being a racist. I guess one can summarize that its ok if you were a KKK member as long as you have a D next to your name but dont dare realize your wrong and become a R.

Was Thurmond or Helms KKK members?

Old 07-05-2011, 09:46 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,052,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
He only won 2 counties but got votes in every single county. Seriously, if you want to be successful spreading your lies at least learn to read.

Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections - Data Graphs

49 THOUSAND DEMOCRATS voted for him.
So says David Liep, who doesn't even note on any website (or even reference the official election website) but his own. He isn't noteworthy enough to get mentioned on any other website, save his linkedin which states his job is helping people connect "with the real world".

Maybe those apps would help a few people here.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
So says David Liep, who doesn't even note on any website (or even reference the official election website) but his own. He isn't noteworthy enough to get mentioned on any other website, save his linkedin which states his job is helping people connect "with the real world".

Maybe those apps would help a few people here.
So because you don't like the numbers you simply dismiss them? That's nice to know.

How does it feel to know that your entire premise for this thread just blew up in your face?

Old 07-05-2011, 09:53 PM

Here's some additional info that makes Democrats hide.

Our Campaigns - Candidate - Gloria O'Dell (http://www.ourcampaigns.com/CandidateDetail.html?CandidateID=12054 - broken link)

Our Campaigns - KS US Senate - D Primary Race - Aug 04, 1992 (http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=244692 - broken link)

"Democrat Gloria O'Dell, who is running far behind Republican Sen. Bob Dole in Kansas, was branded a lesbian by her primary opponent, the Rev. Fred Phelps, whose supporters held signs calling her a derogatory name for lesbians. Although Phelps was a fringe candidate who has mounted other hate campaigns, O'Dell, 46, a divorced mother, was dogged by questions from voters and forced to call a news conference to proclaim her heterosexuality and denounce his tactics. "

So 49 THOUSAND Democrats voted with Fred Phelps and supported his attack on this woman.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:54 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,052,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
So because you don't like the numbers you simply dismiss them? That's nice to know.

How does it feel to know that your entire premise for this thread just blew up in your face?
Heh, riiight. A single website states Phelps numbers for one single year, and not the official polling numbers. Just some random guy with zero references on any legitimate organization and nothing that even mentions his name in relation to poll numbers outside his own published website...and you expect anyone to believe them?

I wish I could live in my own fantasy world like this. I bet it beats reality where people need real facts. If this is the quality of refutations, I am saddened by the level of debate. Here I thought I might actually get a challenge from some one.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:57 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,924,056 times
Quote:
Heh, riiight. A single website states Phelps numbers for one single year, and not the official polling numbers. Just some random guy with zero references on any legitimate organization and nothing that even mentions his name in relation to poll numbers outside his own published website...and you expect anyone to believe them?

I wish I could live in my own fantasy world like this. I bet it beats reality where people need real facts. If this is the quality of refutations, I am saddened by the level of debate. Here I thought I might actually get a challenge from some one.
You already do. It's the fantasy world that so many liberals live in that your typical white Republican male must be a white supremacist

Old 07-05-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:

Our Campaigns - KS Governor - D Primary Race - Aug 04, 1998 (http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=216670 - broken link)

Phelps also ran for gov. of KS in 1998, he got 15,233 Democrat votes in the primary.

He also ran for gov. in 1990

Our Campaigns - KS Governor - D Primary Race - Aug 07, 1990 (http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=373492 - broken link)

That time around he got 11,572 Democrat votes.

I could keep this up all night, would you like to continue or have you had enough of failing for the night?

Old 07-05-2011, 10:05 PM

Oh and by the way, the data source for everything I posted is listed on the same link you couldn't comprehend earlier.

Quote:
Data Sources:
Quote:
  • Source for Popular Vote data: Kansas Secretary of State. Division of Elections and Legislative Matters. 1992 Kansas General Election Results, Kansas Secretary of State. Division of Elections and Legislative Matters (Kansas Secretary of State - Elections & Legislative) (accessed 12 Dec 2000)
  • Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies