Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2011, 12:35 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
If he was anti-Muslim, why didn't he attack a mosque? Why kill non-Muslims to make a point of being anti-Muslim? It makes absolutely no sense. My guess is he is actually a Muslim posing as a non-Muslim to further the agendas of Muslims. What better way to continue to spread the hate filled teachings of Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 02:31 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Be more careful with your words so people won't misunderstand. As I predicted yesterday, this mass killing is being used by political opportunists in the U.S. for political gain. Shameful, I know, but some can't resist. That's why some of us are a little defensive; we don't like being lumped in with mass murderers. (Crazy, huh?)
You should be more careful about your words. Its against the TOS to accuse me of something I never said. I report you.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:52 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchman View Post
I mean we Tons of people like myself who have severe resentment against

the govt, as in "going postal", as a people I think americans are WAY more

stressed than most people, I mean Norway seems to have a genuine concern

for its people.
America has a STATED concern for its people, and in America, appearances are EVERYTHING.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:47 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,207 times
Interesting article here, which highlights some more of Breivik’s views.
Quote:
All globalist companies will be nationalised (a minimum of 50,1% ownership must be redistributed to EF governments hands (combined) at any given time, for their respective countries). Investors with majority control who refuse this re-nationalisation process will have their respective corporation expelled from the European Federation monetary zone (losing trading concessions). Ensuring state control is the only way to avoid that globalist capitalist political lobby groups continue to negatively influence European policies relation to immigration and multiculturalism. (p. 1200)
I never thought I would actually argue against capitalism but the US model is an extreme variant, almost resembling a pure laissez faire model. 83 percent of all U.S. stocks are now in the hands of 1 percent of the people. 66 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the top 1% of all Americans. (p. 1223)
MSM Ignores How Oslo Shooter’s Own Manifesto Completely Destroys “Christian Conservative” Label - Big Journalism

Old 07-27-2011, 01:55 PM

455 posts, read 633,048 times
I never thought I would actually argue against capitalism but the US model is an extreme variant, almost resembling a pure laissez faire model. 83 percent of all U.S. stocks are now in the hands of 1 percent of the people. 66 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the top 1% of all Americans. (p. 1223)

================================================== ======================

He knows EVIL when he sees it !!

Old 07-27-2011, 02:11 PM

559 posts, read 1,464,101 times
If I was him, prison wouldn't sound that bad.

The Super-Lux Super Max - An FP Slide Show | Foreign Policy

By these standards my college dorm would be reserved to the pets of these prisoners.

Old 07-27-2011, 02:32 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowthedirtbub View Post

By these standards my college dorm would be reserved to the pets of these prisoners.

wow thats a nice room, compared to american prisons this is like the hilton and then some

Old 07-27-2011, 02:34 PM

455 posts, read 633,048 times
"Both society and the individual simply have to put aside their desire for revenge, and stop focusing on prisons as places of punishment and pain," one Norwegian prison official told the Daily Mail. "Depriving a person of their freedom for a period of time is sufficient punishment in itself without any need whatsoever for harsh prison conditions."

Thtas the Most Logical explanation of crime and punishment I have ever heard ! WE should start taking

advice from these people !! As far as this guy, you can certaintly make a case that killing him is simply

vengence and accomplishes nothing, but it wouldn't bother me to see him executed.

Old 07-27-2011, 02:56 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:

sweet digs. a recording studio, cooking classes, and even a private bathroom.

and they spent a million bucks for this crappy painting??

Old 07-27-2011, 03:08 PM

96 posts, read 133,756 times
Quote:

I have been waiting for this.

ABB is at Ila prison right outside of Oslo, a maximum security prison which looks nothing like Halden prison.

Personally, he may stay at hotel suite for all I care, but keep your facts right. The article cited above is incorrect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies