Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 10:53 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times

Advertisements

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie appoints 47-year old Muslim lawyer Sohail Mohammed to the state bench. And when confronted for having appointed a Muslim to the court took down his critics in his own inimical style calling critics ignorant crazies.

Awesome | Talking Points Memo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2011, 12:07 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
I don't know. I think Christie is playing dumb, if he doesn't understand why people are skeptical. This man belongs to the American Muslim Union.
FrontPage Magazine - Jihadists in Jersey

I would be hesitant to trust him, but he may be just fine. Time will tell.
I give him no props, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. They also want to dominate the world, and are Supremecists. He may be a nice Supremecist, but it is what it is. Most liberals are demanding Christians change their beliefs, yet Islam gets a pass. I wonder why. Do you even care what this man thinks of gays, for example? I would have lots of questions for him, in order to vote yea.
Would you give him props for nominating Michelle Bachmann? Probably not.

Last edited by claudhopper; 08-04-2011 at 12:18 AM..

Old 08-04-2011, 12:17 AM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
I hope he doesn't believe in legislating from the bench like some of the other loons on the NJ SC.

Abbott Schools anyone?

Old 08-04-2011, 12:47 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't know. I think Christie is playing dumb, if he doesn't understand why people are skeptical.
Oh, Christie understands and like he says, they are crazy.

Quote:
I would be hesitant to trust him,
Fortunately you don't do the appointing.

Quote:
I give him no props, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
And this is a problem because???

Quote:
They also want to dominate the world, and are Supremecists.
What did Christie say???

Quote:
Most liberals are demanding Christians change their beliefs,
Since most liberals are Christians... what changes are you talking about?

Quote:
Do you even care what this man thinks of gays, for example?
No, what I care about is his views on the administration of justice.

Quote:
Would you give him props for nominating Michelle Bachmann? Probably not.
Got that one right, and that has nothing to do with Bachmann's religion, just the fact that she is crazier than a loon.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:52 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times
Not saying I disagree with his appointment, but to keep things in perspective I'll just leave this here.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:14 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Not saying I disagree with his appointment, but to keep things in perspective I'll just leave this here.

You can still be for sensible gun control and still be pro second amendment and a good conservative. I know you are a single issue person who believes if a person suggests bazookas should be banned they are a raving lefty. Christie is a conservative in good standing despite your attempt to suggest he is something less.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
You can still be for sensible gun control and still be pro second amendment and a good conservative. I know you are a single issue person who believes if a person suggests bazookas should be banned they are a raving lefty. Christie is a conservative in good standing despite your attempt to suggest he is something less.
LOL, you already tried this before and my fellow conservatives and I did the smack down. NJ "conservatives" just need to stay in their zoo where they can be observed and fed by the rest of America.

‪Ron Swanson - Nature is amazing‬‏ - YouTube

Cite on where I supported the owning of bazookas?

Old 08-04-2011, 06:19 AM

587 posts, read 1,135,180 times
wow, look how "small" Christie was in that poster compared to now....

Old 08-04-2011, 06:22 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
LOL, you already tried this before and my fellow conservatives and I did the smack down. NJ "conservatives" just need to stay in their zoo where they can be observed and fed by the rest of America.

Cite on where I supported the owning of bazookas?

Smack down? LOL, THAT never happened. The nutty wacky fringe loons are the folks doing damage to the party. Outlawing certain types of weapons is reasonable. Our Governor is being begged to run for President by the conservatives. You are in for some big trouble if he decides to. Who will you vote for Obama or that raving lefty from NJ who dismantles the unions, slashed spending, and did not raise taxes but is for sensible gun control?

Old 08-04-2011, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Smack down? LOL, THAT never happened.
Last I recall several other conservatives told you that you weren't conservative. I'd say that's a smack down. Of course you're going to disagree. You can be anything you want to be in your mind.

Quote:
The nutty wacky fringe loons are the folks doing damage to the party. Outlawing certain types of weapons is reasonable.
Good, you do it in your zoo.

Quote:
Our Governor is being begged to run for President by the conservatives.
Because the actual conservatives in congress would never bring an assault weapons bill to his desk, so as a "conservative", Christie is ok. Christie would also not go out of his way to appoint SCOTUS that are conservative on some rulings but ultra lefty on guns. Chris Christie's stance on abortion is also irrelevant because he cannot make laws regarding the matter.

Quote:
You are in for some big trouble if he decides to. Who will you vote for Obama or that raving lefty from NJ who dismantles the unions, slashed spending, and did not raise taxes but is for sensible gun control?
I would vote for Christie because his lefty anti-gun stance wouldn't affect me since he cannot create laws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies