Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 09:53 AM

475 posts, read 816,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Why is obama traveling in a $1.1 million dollar bus that was built in Canada?

Because he is focused like a laser on jobs..jobs apparently in Canada
Better park your car today. You will be burning Canadain oil..Canadian oil puts money in my family's pocket. I'm getting on a plane in 3 hrs to go to Phoenix and buy 10 grand of furniture for my house down there. Would you like me to Cancel my trip?

The BOOMING US economy doesn't need my money...since you have that "hopey changey" thing going on lol lol.

if you don't want Canadian oil go buy some of that bloody stuff from the Mideast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 10:02 AM

912 posts, read 1,334,025 times
There is another thread on this subject.This should have continued there.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:03 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,599,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokes172 View Post
Better park your car today. You will be burning Canadain oil..Canadian oil puts money in my family's pocket. I'm getting on a plane in 3 hrs to go to Phoenix and buy 10 grand of furniture for my house down there. Would you like me to Cancel my trip?

The BOOMING US economy doesn't need my money...since you have that "hopey changey" thing going on lol lol.

if you don't want Canadian oil go buy some of that bloody stuff from the Mideast.
Don't forget to pick up your meds to help you focus, since you appear to be all over the place in your thoughts.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:27 AM

475 posts, read 816,904 times
Seriously?? You republicans are crying over a bus shell?

Check the labels on your clothes I bet they don't say made in the USA and I can guarantee that key board your typing on isn't either.

shame on you!!!!

BTW I'm a conservative who hates liberals but you're being more than petty.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:33 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,054,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Bush is no longer the POTUS.

I can't blame all of you obamatrons for deflecting though.

It's getting really embarrassing having to support him, isn't it?
Bush and Obama are both Globalist puppets who work for the same master... The British controlled "Federal Reserve Bank"...

Old 08-18-2011, 10:49 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,533,819 times
There are at least three other threads where this is discussed ad-nauseum.

They wanted or needed two new bus chassis. The U.S. doesn't build any heavy bus chassis. they could have used a heavy truck chassis like an International Lonestar and modified it to suit but chose not to for some reason.

The chassis alone was built by Prevost Car in Montreal, Canada. The modifications to it were done by Hemphill Entertainment providers in the U.S.

There can be any number of questions raised about WHY they needed the bus's, but the answer to Why that bus is always going to be the same: "You don't build a domestic, heavy bus chassis".

For heavens' sake folks; the thing is loaded with electronics up the ying-yang, satellite phone link, wide flat screen monitors, computers and software, wireless cel-phone antenna's and signal boosters, Led lighting, leather seats, etc., etc., any or all of that stuff may be off-shored. Michlin tires for christs sake. Get over it.

The white house and capital buildings will all contain chit from all over the world; are you people insane or what?

You do realize that ALL of your military equipment has foreign builder crap in it provided by the lowest builder that was also willing to give a kick-back to your gov't in some form. Grow up and stop whining!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies