Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:39 AM

3,531 posts, read 3,736,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
...What I do advocate for, though, is actually getting better at catching child abusers. There are way too many child abusers that get let "off the hook." I know people that have been working with children for 20+ years that have a history of abusing children ... because their bosses or organizations did everything to get them "off the hook"! ... I've come across so many other stories like this one. Too many schools and other organizations are more concerned about saving the perpetrator's image than righting a wrong...
I knew a woman once who was statutorily raped by her martial arts instructor at the age of 16, one year below my state's legal age of consent. This happened before I got to know her. The abuse lasted about six months or so, and he took her virginity. She told me that he first started noticing her at 14 (the age she first started in the program), although I'm sure the piece of trash would have taken a shine to her at an even earlier age. He would say things like, "You look sort of like my first girlfriend." He got her alone for "practice" at his place of business when the first incident occurred, no doubt a planned event. When I asked her why she didn't turn him in, she told me that she didn't want the man's child to grow up without a father. Eventually, a few years later she told his wife what happened, but still never pressed charges.

Penalties must be strict. The way things seem to be going in this country, I'm not sure how the future children of America will ever be protected. One offense should = no less than 20 years to life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 06:49 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Since the majority of pedophiles are christian heterosexuals, what's the solution of the right wing?
WHAT A BASELESS accusation. gay people are the mojority fo child molestation. gay men going after young boys is the 1# group that molests young boys! its a fact cant argue with facts!!

Old 08-15-2012, 06:52 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
WHAT A BASELESS accusation. gay people are the mojority fo child molestation. gay men going after young boys is the 1# group that molests young boys! its a fact cant argue with facts!!
Haha. First off, many more girls are molested than boys (you seem to be using "child" and "boy" interchangeably in your attempt to smear gay people). Secondly, many men who molest boys are not homosexuals.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Funny I saw no links that provide your "facts" but since you want to go there then it would also mean that the majority of men that molest underage girls are hetrosexuals, and there ya go

Last edited by Casper in Dallas; 08-15-2012 at 07:50 PM..

Old 08-15-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Haha. First off, many more girls are molested than boys (you seem to be using "child" and "boy" interchangeably in your attempt to smear gay people). Secondly, many men who molest boys are not homosexuals.
men who molest boys are gay 100% of them! there are many more heterosexual men, unfortunately many more of them are as sick if not worse then gay men. and that is the reason for more girls then boys being molested!

Old 08-15-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Funny I saw no links that provide your "facts" but since you want to go there then it would also mean that the majority of men that molest underage girls are hetrosexuals, and ya go
you are very smart person! you know what you are talking about!!

Old 08-15-2012, 07:12 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
post 469 dug this up....... it's too long and too dated to suit me as current news

Old 08-15-2012, 07:16 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Quote:
men who molest boys are gay 100% of them!
That's just not true. Plus what about the many child rapists who diddle both boys and girls? They're gay in your eyes?

Quote:
there are many more heterosexual men, unfortunately many more of them are as sick if not worse then gay men. and that is the reason for more girls then boys being molested!
So, you're now backing off your claim that most child molesters are gay? It didn't take long for me to get you to change your tune on that.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:19 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,705 times
Quote:
That's just not true. Plus what about the many child rapists who diddle both boys and girls? They're gay in your eyes?

So, you're now backing off your claim that most child molesters are gay? It didn't take long for me to get you to change your tune on that.
I believe men who molest boys are gay, but it doesn't really matter,
they really need to get dead. Problem solved.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:

i am so so sorry i think i said gay men going after youg boys is the 1# group that molest young boys. ok you got me! but if there were equel amounts of gay people and heterosexuals. gays would be molesting more kids by millions! ther are very few gay people and that is the only reason why gay people molest less kids!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies