Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2014, 09:41 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,067,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The teaparty was originally started as more of a libertarian/ron paul movement that was hijacked by the Koch's, beck, and palin, then turned into a radical right wing fascist movement that would horde the sheep around the nation
Is this the latest conspiracy theory going around the MoveOn/MSNBC/DailyKos/MotherJones crowd? How cute.

What's next? They're behind the missing Malaysian plane?

It's hilarious how scared leftists are of their boogeyman, the Tea Party...

Old 03-10-2014, 09:42 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,067,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Liberals claim to be tolerant, but are lying to themselves.

Gays must be embraced in the name of inclusiveness. Conservatives must be shunned.

P*** on a picture of Jesus and you are an artist. P*** on a Koran and you are an Islamaphobe. Embrace Christianity and you are a dangerous proponent of theocracy.

If you are black or a woman running for office, that alone is a sufficient qualification for election. Unless you are a conservative, in which case they think you are never qualified; in fact, you are a traitor who must be stopped at all costs.

If your views fit within the liberal framework, you will be welcomed. But if not, you will be attacked in the most hostile ways.

That is in part because a large percentage of liberals do not want a debate on the truth. They are losing the debate on the truth. So they want to stop debate.
Not far off.

Old 03-10-2014, 09:42 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,571,129 times
Quote:
The teaparty was originally started as more of a libertarian/ron paul movement that was hijacked by the Koch's, beck, and palin, then turned into a radical right wing fascist movement that would horde the sheep around the nation with their "tea party express" busses, spewing BS that only the most ignorant of the ignorant follow.

TempesT68 wonders why you spread so many lies about this horrible organization that hates america and is as anti-constitution as it gets.
All of what you claim is your opinion. Fine.

You know what they say about opinions, right? Just like another bodily orifice everyone has one. And yours stinks of bias.

Old 03-10-2014, 09:44 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,571,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Historically the libertarians were always for legalizing drugs, both as a cause of personal freedom as well as for the costs of law enforcement and the revenue taxation of them would provide. That's probably one area I disagree most with them.
Its good that the far left and the status quo establishment drones are beginning to view libertarianism as a serious threat and have stepped up their attacks on them.
In other words, libertarians are making actual progress so the liberals just have to attack them.

Old 03-10-2014, 09:51 AM

14,887 posts, read 10,061,540 times
Quote:
The teaparty was originally started as more of a libertarian/ron paul movement that was hijacked by the Koch's, beck, and palin, then turned into a radical right wing fascist movement that would horde the sheep around the nation with their "tea party express" busses, spewing BS that only the most ignorant of the ignorant follow.

TempesT68 wonders why you spread so many lies about this horrible organization that hates america and is as anti-constitution as it gets.
And here I thought the OP was the stupidest person in this thread...

Old 03-10-2014, 10:13 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,057,024 times
Quote:

The Tea Party is a grassroots movement with no central leader and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, or are under the influence of MSLSD(which amounts to the same thing).

If you are going to throw around big words like anti-constitution, then you had better be prepared to defend your statement.

So please, explain exactly how the Tea Party is "anti-constitution".

Harrier can't wait to hear this - he suspects that your answer will amply demonstrate just how misinformed you are.

Old 03-10-2014, 10:43 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,834,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The Tea Party is a grassroots movement with no central leader and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, or are under the influence of MSLSD(which amounts to the same thing).

If you are going to throw around big words like anti-constitution, then you had better be prepared to defend your statement.

So please, explain exactly how the Tea Party is "anti-constitution".

Harrier can't wait to hear this - he suspects that your answer will amply demonstrate just how misinformed you are.
TempesT68 will be happy to put Harrier in his place

The teabaggers fully support and voted for NDAA

The teabaggers fully support and voted for the renewal of the most anti-constituion and anti-freedom bill in history, the patriot act.

The teabaggers support faceless superpacs to legally launder money for their campains, often funded by radical right wing puppet masters like the Koch's.

The teabaggers are anti-freedom for being against repealing DADT

The teabaggers are anti-freedom with being anti-same sex marriage.

The teabaggers are anti-freedom by trying to force what a woman can and can't do with their own bodies

The teabaggers are anti-freedom by being against marijuana freedom.

The teabaggers are anti-freedom by trying to force radical religous BS on the masses.

Now tell TempesT68, if the teabaggers are so pro constitution and freedom, why is everything they support and vote for say the complete opposite?

Old 03-10-2014, 11:38 AM

68,352 posts, read 54,527,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Sorry but those were just the fact from recent poll. Cpac 62% favor reform of marijuana laws including legalization and up to 35% of Medicare recipients on multiple pain killers. By the way the government pays for the pain killers.
And thanks to the losers in Congress on both sides of the aisle is not allowed to negotiate the price of those pain killers.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:00 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,959,929 times
Quote:
The straw poll at CPAC showed that 62% of voters thought that marijuana should be legalized in some way.
First its DADT, then gay marriage, and now its marijuana. Whats happening to the Republican base? On the other hand we read recently one out of three Medicare recipients has three or more prescriptions for pain killers so it figures. No wonder they love Limbaugh, they can relate.

CPAC 2014: Rand Paul Wins the Straw Poll, as Marco Rubio's Support Collapses

Many CPAC Attendees Say Marijuana Should Be Legalized
Has it occurred to you, we can be conservative and still realize things change. I am not a druggy, I do love my wine, but I also understand why some want to see drugs, especially pot legalized or decriminalized. The money that is being spent on fighting the drug war could be used for other things. I also do not buy into the claim pot won't hurt you or is no worse than alcohol I have a brother who has pretty much wasted his life because of his addiction to pot. As for gay marriage, again I don't understand it and I am not totally in favor of it, but I do realized it is here and we can find other issues to fight. What do I, as a conservative want to see; I want a strong military, I want an end to government assistance forr so many. I want people to take personal responsibility for their actions. I also want a balance between illegals and amnesty for everyone. I want states rights returned, not the federal government sticking their nose into my life. Let my state decide what laws are needed and what controls are needed, leave the federal government to take care of issues that can not be handled at the local level. What laws are needed by people in California are very different from what is needed in AR as an example.

As for seniors on prescription pain killers, most of them are only prescribed for short periods of time, after surgery, as a temp pain control method for those waiting for surgery, and yes, in some cases for those with constant pain. Isn't it wonderful we have something that will help, unlike what our grandparents went through with nothing to relieve their pain. I do not, for one second believe one in three seniors are living on 3 or more pain killers. That is BULL with a capitol BBBBB

Old 03-10-2014, 12:12 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,585,539 times
Quote:
The straw poll at CPAC showed that 62% of voters thought that marijuana should be legalized in some way.
First its DADT, then gay marriage, and now its marijuana. Whats happening to the Republican base? On the other hand we read recently one out of three Medicare recipients has three or more prescriptions for pain killers so it figures. No wonder they love Limbaugh, they can relate.

CPAC 2014: Rand Paul Wins the Straw Poll, as Marco Rubio's Support Collapses

Many CPAC Attendees Say Marijuana Should Be Legalized
Do we really know "what" the "Tea Party" wants?

Liberals seem to be pretty clear on what they want! Apparently they just seem to hate taxes! and that is the end of their political fight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies