Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2011, 10:17 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times

Advertisements

Lol. At least they no longer denying they have agenda and are biased.

‘Our Pollsters are Concerned’: Obama’s Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low | Video | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 10:29 AM

15,446 posts, read 21,357,456 times
NBC would be wise to be concerned about their own polling.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
This is very disturbing. Why should they be "concerned"? I guess they would be if they're rooting for him and trying to shape public opinion with the polls.

What else can we expect from the obama-network of MSNBC, NBC?

Old 09-07-2011, 03:11 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Top Ten Reasons Obamas poll numbers are dropping.
10.Obama invited Michael Vick to the Whitehouse and let him play with Beau.
9.Was quoted saying "Texas hadn't seen a fire like that since Waco."
8.Made Governor Chris Christie pay for 2 seats when he flew on Marine One inspecting flood damage in New Jersey.
7.announced his next state of the union address would be during the World Series but this time all networks had to cover it.
6.Said he already placed his bet in Vegas on being re elected, but with his record of picking winners...
5. Said the police who arrested Uncle Omar and immigration officals " behaved stupidly" then suggested a beer summit.
4. Told his union supporters " Don't be lazy, I need your help."
3. Suggested a battery powered green Nascar event.
2. Said his poll numbers resembled MSNBC's ratings.
1. Told his supporters to " Pray for his re election" which confused the heck out of alot of them and overloaded their synapses.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:35 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,878,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
NBC would be wise to be concerned about their own polling.
They are!

They are concrned about both Obama's numbers and their polling. When Obama scores that low on their own biased polls they get very, very concerned.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:40 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Lol. At least they no longer denying they have agenda and are biased.
I don't recall hearing MSNBC making any false claims that they're "fair and balanced". Yes, MSNBC leans to the left. You right-wingers need to accept this and move on.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:45 PM

521 posts, read 860,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I don't recall hearing MSNBC making any false claims that they're "fair and balanced". Yes, MSNBC leans to the left. You right-wingers need to accept this and move on.

May I suggest following your own advice on the whole "fair and balanced" thing?

You left-wingers need to stop whining about it lest you put the cheese shops out of business.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:46 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiScree View Post

You left-wingers need to stop whining about it lest you put the cheese shops out of business.
I have no idea of what you're trying to say.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:58 PM

521 posts, read 860,206 times
Wow. Just . . . wow. Let me break it down for you.

Quote:
You said, and I don't believe I have to repeat this but obviously I do, "...MSNBC making any false claims that they're "fair and balanced". Yes, MSNBC leans to the left. You right-wingers need to accept this and move on.".

Then I replied with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiScree View Post

Which suggests that you follow the advice you gave to us right-wingers of "accepting this and move on" about your "fair and balanced" comment.

If you left-wingers get to complain about FNC bias then surely us right-wingers have every right to complain about MSNBC bias. Everybody gets the same treatment. Isn't that what you left-wingers are all about or do you guys get to cherry pick when to follow that doctrine?

Quote:
I have no idea of what you're trying to say.
Cheese and wine pair together quite nicely and using it as a metephor about people whining about something incessantly has been popular for decades.

Sorry if I confused you and hopefully this post clears everything up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies