Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 07:21 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,484,723 times

Advertisements

Sounds like a way for corporations to make slaves out of everyone, as everyone would be scared of being deported.

In a free society, no one is forced to do anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 09:06 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,013,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The queens of welfare recipients are the CEOs of faltering companies who pay themselves vulgarly high wages off of the backs of investors.

Yes, deport those white collar unproductive thieves!

Best post on CD for the year...........

Old 09-07-2011, 09:12 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,922,556 times
I have a simpler, more realistic solution besides the OP's obvious sarcasm.

How about new mothers that give birth to their first child if they've been on welfare for at least a year, don't get any additional money for every subsequent child she gives birth to? It might help encourage to seriously lower the birth rate among the recipient class, which keeps growing larger and larger every year and build public housing with only two bedrooms. One bedroom for the mom and/or dad, and one bedroom for the child and make it a condition as well, that to live in this complex you cannot have more than one child living there.

As for the corporate welfare, we need to stop the fascist government that we have. Every company has to sink or swim on their own merits, no more government-funded bailouts, preferential treatment for big banks from the Fed, no selective regulations that benefit company A and punish company B.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:15 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,920,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin View Post
How about we make a law where if you are on welfare or unemployment for more than 6 months, you are deported out of this country to Mexico or Haiti or something. I don't even think we should waste money throwing these welfare recipients in jail, lets just get rid of them so we have a country full of tax paying productive workers. I think that alone will solve our budget problems.
How about we enforce our current laws to deport illegal aliens? Then just stick to the US Constitution and we won't be supporting chronic welfare addicts.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:16 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,181,294 times
All unproductive people should be deported to Mississippi or Alabama.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:25 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,467,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin View Post
How about we make a law where if you are on welfare or unemployment for more than 6 months, you are deported out of this country to Mexico or Haiti or something. I don't even think we should waste money throwing these welfare recipients in jail, lets just get rid of them so we have a country full of tax paying productive workers. I think that alone will solve our budget problems.
Only after we deport illegal immigrants; then maybe we can visit the idea of deporting citizens.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:12 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,769,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post

That's a fate worse than death! I'd rather Haiti!

Old 09-07-2011, 10:30 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,441,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
ask walmart Inc to comply with your request. will never happen. Thank your american corporations which need slave labor at the plantation.
No the Law enforcers and law makers they are to blame!

Old 09-07-2011, 10:37 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,302,162 times
Default Should we deport the unproductive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
How about we enforce our current laws to deport illegal aliens? Then just stick to the US Constitution and we won't be supporting chronic welfare addicts.
Great idea^^^!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
What state are you from? They could stay with you.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:36 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. Why send them to another country when we can use them as slave labor here? I can't wait until the Republic Party takes the country back... (to 1821).

I see no problem with requiring welfare recipients to earn their benefits.

We could "rebuild our crumbling infrastructure" without borrowing more money from the Chinese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies