Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 01:49 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
For all the leftie posts about Palin, I think the lefties have a fetish for her.
I'm not a leftie or have a fetish regarding her but if I was single I wouldn't pass up a chance to have some fun with her, but I do not want her as President.

I think a lot of people have the wrong idea what a Fetish is.

Old 09-17-2011, 02:45 PM

59,106 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
What is not to like about Palin. She is like an STD. The gift that keeps on giving.
I rest my case!

Old 09-17-2011, 10:22 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Heck, you're the one who brought up shoes.

And why do you ass*ume that I read the book? I haven't cracked it open, have no desire to spend my free time reading about her. Satisfied?
You were the first to make a comment and out of all the postings, funny you picked that one to make your first posting on.

Satisfied........since the book really wasn't much about her, as it's about lies to sell a book. It's selling and I doubt very much that Conservatives or Republicans are buying it.

Old 09-17-2011, 10:24 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,864,651 times
im afraid I'm on the "who cares" band wagon on this. Seems a racist thing to bring it up to begin with... I don't care if she sleeps with anyone.. why is it important they are black?

Is there anyone that doesn't like sex? So why are people shocked when they find out some has done it?

Given the choice we all will. why do you care about the color of what we are sleeping with?

Old 09-17-2011, 11:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You were the first to make a comment and out of all the postings, funny you picked that one to make your first posting on.

Satisfied........since the book really wasn't much about her, as it's about lies to sell a book. It's selling and I doubt very much that Conservatives or Republicans are buying it.
Oh, no I wasn't the first to initiate that conversation, and you just won't give it up!

I don't know why you think it's "funny" that I responded to your post. It was a post I felt like replying to. This "jealousy" meme that you RWs go on about is very annoying. We're supposedly not attractive enough, thin enough, etc, and that's why we don't like Sarah Palin. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's dumb as a box of rocks and also a hypcrite, could it?

Old 09-18-2011, 12:34 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
I'm a little late to this thread but, so far this proves that apparently " you can go back",.......after going black
LOL...yea. Why didn't i think of that?

Old 09-18-2011, 01:35 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,356,074 times
If you relish that story, how do you feel about the article in one of the similar rags (forget which one - I paged through it in the checkout line) that says Michelle is concerned about Obama's escalating alcohol consumption? According to the article, she has instructed the White House staff to cut back on serving him...because of the "Nascar snub" and the way his presidency is panning out he's supposedly taken to the sauce.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:36 AM

306 posts, read 355,351 times
Oh dear!

Sarah Palin might like having some big black man messing up her hair?

I never thought I'd have anything in common with that stupid woman but there you go!

Live and learn!

Old 09-18-2011, 09:55 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, no I wasn't the first to initiate that conversation, and you just won't give it up!

I don't know why you think it's "funny" that I responded to your post. It was a post I felt like replying to. This "jealousy" meme that you RWs go on about is very annoying. We're supposedly not attractive enough, thin enough, etc, and that's why we don't like Sarah Palin. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's dumb as a box of rocks and also a hypcrite, could it?
Just as annoying as you people saying we don't like it that a black man is in office.
I didn't say you were the first to initiate, you were the first to make sure I knew, no one was "jealous" of her shoes.

If you think that Republicans only look at thin women, you need to get out more. Your dress size does not give you smarts. I never even commented on her body,the shoe comment was a joke and you have blown it out, as that is how we chose a candidate.

The only real reason President Obama got elected was his skin color, surely not for what he did in Chicago, while he was Senator.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:08 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Every time the left cries racism on the TEA party or the right they just prove they are the racists.

They are the only ones who bring up racism or think the right will be turned off if they say Obama is black, Sarah Palin dated a black man, oh look there a black person. It really bothers them to think the right does not care since it throws them into a tizzy.

They should just admit it---they are the racists if they think anyone cares anymore about race. It's funny how they knock themselves out over it. HAHAHAHA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies