Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 01:43 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nr5667 View Post
Collected information? This website collects statements that were made in public for response to.

What do you think this website is doing? ........?
A website can do nothing on its own, it is the people behind it and those they recruite to "see something say something".

Yes, information is collected by those who report, cookies collect information similarly from ones computer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2011, 01:43 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,953,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I can just see a bunch of lefties on here, reporting people left and right to the WH.

What an amazing turn of events.

Of course, to his supporters, stating his record, exposing his lies and scandals and covert regulatory job killing regime are all attacks.
Yep, next step by them will be inviting those people to take a train ride.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:44 PM

954 posts, read 1,281,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
A website can do nothing on its own, it is the people behind it and those they recruite to "see something say something".

Yes, information is collected by those who report, cookies collect information similarly.
Oh geeze, don't tell me, are you one of those people that think there are FEMA concentration camps, and that Obama is going to round up the dissenters?

Old 09-15-2011, 01:46 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nr5667 View Post
Collected information? This website collects statements that were made in public for response to.

What do you think this website is doing? Collecting personal information for the inevitable FEMA concentration camps that all Obama detractors will be sent to?
How do you know what exactly AttackWatch.com does? Do you work for them?

Old 09-15-2011, 01:48 PM

954 posts, read 1,281,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
How do you know what exactly AttackWatch.com does? Do you work for them?
Oh, how do you know what it does?

I'm telling you what it does based on my 1 minute spent on the website. It's pretty straight forward, it's a P.R machine. It response to allegations, and it puts out allegations. It really is that simple.

It was saying something about Rick Perry's job creation claims being false, I believe.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:54 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
And no - this is not Winning the Future?

Attack Watch

Anyone want to explain this?
It's called "Loser."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I can just see a bunch of lefties on here, reporting people left and right to the WH.

What an amazing turn of events.

Of course, to his supporters, stating his record, exposing his lies and scandals and covert regulatory job killing regime are all attacks.
I can see it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Ah yes, Obama's Ministry for State Security hard at work. Soon the Stasi will have us informing on our neighbors and family members.
The Stasi was East German. We had the Securitate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
My faves so far:

#attackwatch I want to report a guy who farted in the elevator but refused to blame it on Bush.

Dear #attackwatch I;d like to report that Obamas approval ratings are so low that Kenyans now say he was born in USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Another good one -

#attackwatch my mom can't say your name with out adding the word f*****g at the beginning. Thought you should know
You guys are so wrong. Twice I spewed coffee all over my keyboard and screen.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:00 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Okay, what do you want to know about AttackWatch and more importantly, what happened on Twitter? I'll go ahead and admit it but I was in on the ground floor of what happened on Twitter. Didn't do anything wrong other than to point out the ridiculousness of this type of snitch website. What do you want to know?

Old 09-15-2011, 02:00 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
It's called "Loser."

I can see it too.

The Stasi was East German. We had the Securitate.

You guys are so wrong. Twice I spewed coffee all over my keyboard and screen.
Only twice? I haven't laughed this hard in months. It gives me hope for the future of this country that people nationwide are standing up against this little tyrant.

"Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers" and "Losing re-election" <<< (to R.E.M. tune) have great potential as parody songs.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:25 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,620 times
from twitter...

“I just saw a Prius with a partially scraped off Obama bumper sticker. Want the license number?”

"I peeped thru neighbor’s window as instructed. Saw Bible, gun and US flag—help!"

“I don’t always snitch on my neighbors, but when I do, I use AttackWatch.com!”

Old 09-15-2011, 03:58 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Lulz! Who says conservatives don't have a sense of humor? We have to with the joke in the Oval Office right now.
Thanks for the laugh, needed today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies