Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 10:34 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Hey I am not defending the republican posters here either that create a thread like this garbage, these type of posts occur on both sides. These aren't issues, these deflect from the real issues. And that's the sad part.

Or, maybe the sadest part, the people that are posting here, the people that I assume vote, are falling for these "serious issues" and the media distortations.

My God look at that one poster " so I missed the big booing...barbaric nature, the lack of compassion, and lack of respect for fellow humans that is rampant among republicans...working their way to Nazism... heinous hate... their growing toxic cloud of extreme hate." That's almost the level of hysteria!
Oh yeah, the Republicans have their own set of issues...I'm totally with you. We seem to get more gratification out of provoking hate than we do from trying to solve an issue.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:37 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,517,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Well then my advice for you is to stop hating so much. Get layed or something.
I was talking about the crowd -__-

Old 09-23-2011, 10:41 AM

2,962 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post
The funny thing is, those contards booing that gay patriot are the ones gettin' it on in mens public restrooms. More proof that conservatism is associated with low self-esteem and sexual identity issues.
If only they were as classy as you.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:42 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
I'm not sure who's worsee at these GOP debates- the morons on stage, or the troglodyte sub-humans in the audience:

At GOP debate, crowd boos gay soldier's question on 'don't ask, don't tell' - latimes.com

Santorum: "There is no place for sexual activity in the military" ...

I'm sorry, but... I hope you Wingers are enjoying your freak-show "candidates" as much as I am.
It's amazing that they are even too stupid to care how it makes them look. It is bad enough that they shamelessly discriminate in private, but on TV???

BTW...Santorum is a moron!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:48 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
This is a big issue for Republicans right now and is the main issue I don't believe anyone has a shot at Obama. Could these people jeering the soldier have been planted by Democrats? Absolutely.

Why would Democrats do such a thing? Because to many Americans, Republicans jeering a gay soldier at a live televised debate is 100 percent believable.

Whether it was a conservative or a plant makes no difference. The Republican party on display is worth a lot in terms of Obama's campaign.

I guess those jeering when Perry was talking about executions were planted democrats as well? Face it there are alot of racist,clueless homophobes in the republican party. The really sad thing about it is that Santrorum never served in the military and has the most to say about how it's run.....unfreakin believable!

This is why we in Pa did not relect that crackpot in the first place!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I guess those jeering when Perry was talking about executions were planted democrats as well? Face it there are alot of racist,clueless homophobes in the republican party. The really sad thing about it is that Santrorum never served in the military and has the most to say about how it's run.....unfreakin believable!

This is why we in Pa did not relect that crackpot in the first place!
BOTH parties...throw in "classless, desperate, greedy, power hungry, unethical, and shameful" and you describe both parties quite well.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:58 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,282,407 times
This is a non-issue.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:03 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
BOTH parties...throw in "classless, desperate, greedy, power hungry, unethical, and shameful" and you describe both parties quite well.
Let's be honest...in all fairness, it would be quite ignorant not to admit that the Republican/Neocon/Tea Party has done little or nothing by way of introducing or passing legislation that helps the average citizen, whereas the Democratic party has. Until we have comprehensive Campaign Finance Reform, we will never have absolutely non corrupt representation.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:08 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
I guess the military is only good when they are fighting for their useless wars and helping their puppetmasters make more money.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Let's be honest...in all fairness, it would be quite ignorant not to admit that the Republican/Neocon/Tea Party has done little or nothing by way of introducing or passing legislation that helps the average citizen, whereas the Democratic party has. Until we have comprehensive Campaign Finance Reform, we will never have absolutely non corrupt representation.
I'm an "average citizen" and I cant think of much net positive that either party has done for me lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies