Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2011, 10:15 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,554,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
Stretch marks
hemorrhoids
UTI's
Heart disease
again, diabetes.
DEATH

The list of negative possibilities is endless depending on the person. Google is your friend........ Health Problems in Pregnancy: MedlinePlus
You'd kill an infant because you did not want to get stretch marks?

I want to make sure we have the bar set at the right place here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 10:17 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,281,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Babies harm women most women?
yes especially during development, these are the ailments that women go through when they are pregnant.

prenatal diabetes
cramps
gas
sore bones
backaches
constipation
heartburn and reflux (my friend lost her vocal chords due to the constant acid reflux. she had to retire from teaching since it required her to talk).
morning sickness
nausea
hemorrhoids
constant risk of infections (urinary tract, yeast infections)
muscle pain
bleeding gums

Not to include life threatening ailments like Ectopic pregnancies , or when the embryo attaches itself in the Falopian tube instead of the Uterus.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
yes especially during development, these are the ailments that women go through when they are pregnant.

prenatal diabetes
cramps
gas
sore bones
backaches
constipation
heartburn and reflux (my friend lost her vocal chords due to the constant acid reflux. she had to retire from teaching since it required her to talk).
morning sickness
nausea
hemorrhoids
constant risk of infections (urinary tract, yeast infections)
muscle pain
bleeding gums

Not to include life threatening ailments like Ectopic pregnancies , or when the embryo attaches itself in the Falopian tube instead of the Uterus.
You'd abort a child because you did not want to get gas?

Again, I want to know what the threshold is here.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:20 PM

1,147 posts, read 910,829 times
Quote:
You'd kill an infant because you did not want to get stretch marks?

I want to make sure we have the bar set at the right place here.
They are not infants. They are unborn fetuses.

If my daughter wants to terminate an unborn fetus because her favorite sitcom was canceled, then that's her business.

Considering the hypocrisy that spews from the religious right, if I were a woman, I'd probably want to have an abortion just so I can lob the remains of the fetus at the church door with a note taped to it saying "One less donation"

...and make no mistake, that's the only reason those creeps push "pro-life". That, and the priests would eventually run out of young boys to molest.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:20 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,078,692 times
Quote:
Why do you think you should get a check if you don't?
I don't.....if I was pregnant and couldn't afford a child, I would abort.....I wouldn't ask for a check.

If you want to take away my choice and force me to have a child I can't afford.....pay up.....and do it with a smile on your face.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:22 PM

1,147 posts, read 910,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I don't.....if I was pregnant and couldn't afford a child, I would abort.....I wouldn't ask for a check.

If you want to take away my choice and force me to have a child I can't afford.....pay up.....and do it with a smile on your face.
Exactly. That's the other half of this issue. The "can't feed'em? Don't breed'em" crowd are the same folks trying to ban abortion.

The constant attempts to cut funding, negative government of peoples lives, the needless wars..............

It's almost like they LIKE seeing people suffer.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:22 PM

Ah, now the priests are in on the fix.

And here I thought abortion was only for 13 or 14 year olds who got boned by their drunk step dads in trailer parks.

Now the last Episode of "Friends" is enough to send them fleeing to the clinics.

I don't have to make this stuff up. It just flows.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:23 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,078,692 times
Quote:
Part of the definition of "innocent" is...

"not causing physical or moral injury; harmless: innocent fun."

Babies, are not innocent. The process of pregnancy injures many if not most women. A small percentage end up with diabetes caused by severe gestational diabetes, and a small percentage even die.

Pregnancy isn't as simple as holding on to something for 9 months and then squeezing it out. It's a lot more complicated than that, and it's not for you or I to decide whether or not someone should put themselves through that. That's up to them. It's their risk, not mine, or yours.
BRAVO! Wish I could rep you again.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

Then the premise of the OP is crap, which is my point.

You think promiscuity should be rewarded with entitlement.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Exactly. That's the other half of this issue. The "can't feed'em? Don't breed'em" crowd are the same folks trying to ban abortion.

The constant attempts to cut funding, negative government of peoples lives, the needless wars..............

It's almost like they LIKE seeing people suffer.
But *you* want *me* to feed them.

What did I do to subsidize your bad choices?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies