Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 01:37 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
Will more rape victims be men?
What?
Why would the rates go up?
If it's highly accepted, I would assume that fearful straight bubbas might stop sexually assaulting kids they perceive to be weak and/or gay.

Psst, your fear and hatred are showing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
sounds like him or some psychotic militia man. why are people so hateful and paranoid these days?
These days?
They've just got more outlets now, so we hear more from them.
City Data seems to be a magnet for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 01:40 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
RAPE??? Wanna try it??? Good luck...

It's called self defense ya silly ******....

why would you think i would want to rape someone? where does this paranoia come from? and self defense against WHAT or WHOM?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:52 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Will more rape victims be men?

Your apparent assumption that homosexuality needs to be considered normal in order to be accepted, or that greater acceptance of homosexuality will somehow lead to greater incidence of male rape seems divorced from logic.

Do rapist who target male victims seek public approval?

Are rapist who are so far off into loony land that they would forcibly rape someone really all that concern about being called a ***?

Is it presently socially acceptable to be a rapist but not a homosexual?

Old 11-05-2011, 02:03 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
No, sweetheart. You can unclench your tiny, fragile buttcheeks now.

(LOL)

Gay men have a whole lot more "self control" that you heterosexual boys do.

We've been showering with y'all at the YMCA and in the armed forces and in the showers at the dorm you went to college at (if you were smart enough to go).

Can you imagine the rapes that would occur if you heterosexual boys were allowed to shower with nekkid women?

Rape City!

Get over yourself sweetheart. You heterosexual boys really aren't all that.

The spead of HIV in the homosexual population calls into question your assertion that homosexuals exercise superior self-control.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:07 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The spead of HIV in the homosexual population calls into question your assertion that homosexuals exercise superior self-control.
i don't know. i'm 34 and i'm still a virgin, have both straight and gay friends and the only ones i know of who have an std are straight.

the only thing close to an std i've ever had is mono a few years back, but you get that by kissing among other things.

are you trying to sterotype all of one minority group as having the same disease or the same behavior?

Old 11-05-2011, 02:14 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Your apparent assumption that homosexuality needs to be considered normal in order to be accepted, or that greater acceptance of homosexuality will somehow lead to greater incidence of male rape seems divorced from logic.

Do rapist who target male victims seek public approval?

Are rapist who are so far off into loony land that they would forcibly rape someone really all that concern about being called a ***?

Is it presently socially acceptable to be a rapist but not a homosexual?
It's just when you typically hear of rape, it was a woman who was raped. However, I've recently heard about a couple incidents in which men were raped. Whether the rapist be gay or straight, I think it might just be possible that 20 years in the future, because of changing dynamics, men being rape victims may become more common. I also think once homosexuality (and thus homosexual sex) is more accepted, we'll see more straight men using other guy's asses as a warm holes in which to get off. Some straight guys already think it's acceptable to receive fellatin' - in 20 years, the same level of acceptance might exist in regard to checking a guys oil who wants it.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:23 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,198,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
It was considered much more acceptable in Biblical times and apparently almost universal. Notice righteous Lot offering up his daughters so his angelic visitors won't get raped:

1 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening...... 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

The lesson we can take from this is to have some of your young virginal daughters live with you, so that just in case anyone tries to break in and rape your male guests, you will have someone to distract them with.

I wasn't sure if it was alright to laugh at that, but I did anyway. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
No, sweetheart. You can unclench your tiny, fragile buttcheeks now.

(LOL)

Gay men have a whole lot more "self control" that you heterosexual boys do.

We've been showering with y'all at the YMCA and in the armed forces and in the showers at the dorm you went to college at (if you were smart enough to go).

Can you imagine the rapes that would occur if you heterosexual boys were allowed to shower with nekkid women?

Rape City!

Get over yourself sweetheart. You heterosexual boys really aren't all that.
Repped. All the gay guys I've met have been even more repulsed by the idea of rape than anyone else.

Quote:
It's just when you typically hear of rape, it was a woman who was raped. However, I've recently heard about a couple incidents in which men were raped. Whether the rapist be gay or straight, I think it might just be possible that 20 years in the future, because of changing dynamics, men being rape victims may become more common. I also think once homosexuality (and thus homosexual sex) is more accepted, we'll see more straight men using other guy's asses as a warm holes in which to get off. Some straight guys already think it's acceptable to receive fellatin' - in 20 years, the same level of acceptance might exist in regard to checking a guys oil who wants it.
I don't think that the number of rapes will increase, but the number of REPORTED rapes will probably increase...big difference.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:30 AM

177 posts, read 139,305 times
We can safely assume the OP has not clue about anything in life.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
I wasn't sure if it was alright to laugh at that, but I did anyway. LOL.

Repped. All the gay guys I've met have been even more repulsed by the idea of rape than anyone else.

I don't think that the number of rapes will increase, but the number of REPORTED rapes will probably increase...big difference.
I thought about that too. Once homosexuality is more accepted, kids or well, anybody who was abused, will be more likely to report their attackers.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionalintel View Post
We can safely assume the OP has not clue about anything in life.
Since you're so enlightened, why don't you enlighten me? You can start with explaining exactly why you said the above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies