Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 10:54 PM

386 posts, read 232,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
If they are not hiring because of a president destroying the economy then they may be waiting a long time to hire since a Republican or Democrat currently on the radar for either party will do no better or worse than Obama

until we get a 3rd party candidate in charge nothing will change
The odds of getting a third, fourth, fifth or umpteenth-party candidate in office is infinitesimal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
For someone who supposedly works 80 hours a week, you sure do manage to spend an awful lot of time on this forum.

LMAO
I do most of my work at night after the orders have all come in. But thanks for being concerned.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I was thinking the EXACT same thing
You should give that up until you learn to do it better. I do most of it at night. In fact, it is almost 10:00pm and I just got home about 10 mins ago. A $5,000 day, if you care to know.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Just giving you a taste of your own medicine, my dear. Seems you don't like it much, either. Perhaps you could modify your condescending tone just a bit, and realize that you are indeed talking to other people who are as good as you are?
You're dreaming. Most are layabout losers.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,074,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
There "is" not? <snicker> Perhaps you ought clean up your own grammatical act before you impugn someone else's intelligence.

I think Bosco55David could wipe you up with a paper towel.
Can...and have. In this battle of wits, I am Mike Tyson and Lopaka is on his back on the mat counting stars. Oh, and did I mention that it's still in the 1st round?

Seriously, what can you possibly say to a bozo who thinks that Reid and Pelosi are "90 percent" responsible for the current economic situation, yet can't explain how they did it? I've seen some pretty uninformed posters on these forums but when it comes to economics, Lopaka is competing for the uninformed gold medal.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisangTabak View Post
(its my turn LOL)
Liberals have an amazing ability to sift through the wheat to find the chafe, like you just did.

Your country is being stolen from you by Obama et al,, and you manage to find whether or not I have time to work 80hrs a week (that would be 7 days) or not.as the important thing.
Brilliant!!!

Old 11-29-2011, 02:58 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahaina Lopaka View Post
Your country is being stolen from you by Obama et al,,
only in the minds of the paranoid RWNJ

Quote:
and you manage to find whether or not I have time to work 80hrs a week (that would be 7 days) or not.as the important thing.
Brilliant!!!
I work 7 days a week between my real job and the small business I own.

funny, my small business is doing fine.

Old 11-30-2011, 06:16 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,365 times
Why are conservatives so angry? It seems they really have no life. Calling Obama in so many hateful terms, is very disappointing and sad.

Last edited by itsjustmeagain; 11-30-2011 at 06:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies